Other Refrigerators:

Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model

Disappointed

from Camarillo, ca

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Energy Efficient

Cons

• Noisy
  • Not Cold Enough
  • Unreliable

• Small Kitchens

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

This is my first and last Maytag appliance that I buy. Ten months we purchased it, ice built on top the shelves above vegetables baskets but I was too busy caring for my terminally ill husband to place a call for service. I only storage food for one person; so it is not much stuff in it and still this refrigerator does not cool at all; the freezer is building lots... lots of frost too... very... very disappointed! I did not research it enough. Save yourselves some money and grief....DO NOT BUY IT!!

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Traditional with lots of storage!

from India

Pros

• Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Noisy

• Big Families
  • Large Kitchens
  • Small Kitchens

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

It is a wonderful mattress and great for people who has back issues. If are currently looking for a mattresses then you should definitely look for this one.
Comfort
This one is as comfortable as one can imagine. Although, sometimes it feel too soft but still very firm to give proper support to your sore back.
Firmness
Even though it often feels too soft, it is also very firm at the same time. It can also be adjusted according to your need through a remote control.
Support
It gives proper support to your back while laying down and can be used to cure your back problems.
Even though my mattress is fairly new, still I can say that it is durable enough to hold for few more years without much problems. Till now, it never caused me any problems and gives me perfect nights of sleep, much needed.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

This is a very comfortabble,

from medellin colombia

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

I recommended to buy this freezy

It is as good as they say it is.

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

I don't have any complaints with this product. In fact I own two of these. It is well built and has a good shelf and comparment layout. I gave it a ten based upon what it is and what it does. My only mis-giving is with myself. As I have grown older I wish I would have purchased the model with the freezer on the bottom because I access the refrigerator more than I do the freezer. Had I selected a model with the freezer on the bottom, the lower shelf and compartments of the refrigerator would have been higher which would make the most often accessed spaces more easily accessable. My bad! Twice.

Maytag top freezer refrigerator Model M1TXEGMYWO1

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

Out of all the refrigerators I've 'met' in my life, THIS is by FAR my favorite!!

Noise Level
I do admit that it makes noise intermittently, but I never thought about it until being asked here. It's by no means 'annoying'.

Interior Organization
Overall, it's wonderful!! The only spot that I'm not completely happy with is above the rack right under the top 'meats and cheeses' drawer.
From the front to the back, in that area, you are limited to things that aren't very tall, and you can't readily see what's there without bending down.
It's not much of a problem for me. I keep packaged of bacon there. It works well for that.

Temperature Control
Oh, I have NEVER had a fridge as good as this one, when it comes to temperature control!!!! (And I've had 'good' brands before. GE, Whirlpool, Kenmore.)

I didn't think there was anything wrong with any of my previous fridges, but I can't believe how much longer things stay 'fresh' in this one!!

Very easy to clean!!! Easy to get at all areas and the shape of the sides, etc., are contoured in such a way that 'debris' doesn't get caught in crevices.

So far, so good.
I've only had it for about a year, but it still looks and behaves as it did from day 1!!

Perfect, for my needs!!! I needed a refrigerator this big and that could also fit under some high up cabinets in my kitchen!!
Most fridges this size that I looked at were too tall.

• Temperature Control:

A quality refrigerator that is easy to clean.

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

Love this refrigerator. Keeps food cold. Easy to clean. The way the shelves are put in, it is easy to organize and see all your food at once. I especially love the big shelf where you put your gallons of milk and half gallons of orange juice.

Noise Level
Refrigerator runs quietly. Even when I am in the kitchen, I do not notice it running. It's certainly much quieter than our old refrigerator.

Interior Organization
This is one of my favorite parts. The shelves seem just right. Some are great for small things, and some are great for tall things. Love the pull out drawers, and all the shelves in the door way. The egg shelf is especially nice.

Temperature Control
From top to bottom, the temperature of this refrigerator seems just right.

Refrigerators can be hard to clean. This one is not. I can easily remove most parts for easy washing and drying. The remaining walls are flat with not cracks for dirt to accumulate in. The refrigerator LOOKS clean when you are finished!

Just purchased our refrigerator, so I can't speak too much to durability, but so far, so good. All parts seem well made, and I don't see any reason that anything would break or crack.

Love the design. The door handles all seem to be at just the right height.

• Temperature Control:

A solid product for a reasonable price.

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

We had one of these refrigerators for about 4 years. It was price very affordably and works as advertised with no service calls needed or any hassle or problems.

Noise Level
The unit makes virtually no noise.

Interior Organization
Organization is good. You have plenty of interior space, shelving in the doors for bottles and flat shelving as well as drawers for dividing up fruits, vegetables and meats.

Temperature Control
The controls are very easy to read and to use.

This unit is very easy to clean with simple soap and water. The shelves come out for deep cleaning and the whole unit is very easy to work in.

This unit has been very reliable. We have had no problems with it since it was delivered.

The design is simple but highly functional. There is no wasted space or excessive décor.

• Temperature Control:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

It filled the spot perfectly. Due to the fact I live in a condominium, I was limited in size. There are not very many choices, but if it lasts the 25 years the other one I had does, I will be very pleased. Was a great value for the money.

Noise Level
At times, it is very loud..Actually there are times I think the motor is going to die.

Interior Organization
Plenty of room in door for various size bottles and jars. Interior has plenty of room, except 2 baskets are on the small size. Baskets need to be full size so that vegetables fit. Glad that there are no baskets within the unit. My previous had a cold cut drawer, limiting the space in the fridge

Easy to read and adjust

Wide open inside. Easy to remove for cleaning. Glass is simple to clean and has prevented spills from entering the drawers at the bottom.

So far so good. Have only had it a few months.

Just wish the bottom drawers were bigger. Unable to fit celery due to size

• Temperature Control:

Ok expected more from a Maytag

Comments about Maytag 20.6 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator in White Model:

Wasn't overly impressed with it, kinda noisy. I bought this right before Thanksgiving last year 2012 and was in time crunch as our old fridge died. I did some research but not as much as I would have liked. This was the best that I could afford at the time. It's roomy but the crispers seem flimsy and so does the drawer.

Noise Level
Noise level is a little loud but could be worse.

Interior Organization
You can adjust the shelves fairly easy and quickly. That is a plus.

Temperature Control
Only one control that adjust freezer and fridge. I do not like this and wish that it had a separate control for them. I don't like ice cream that is soft but if you turn it up to high the items in the back of the fridge will freeze if not moved forward.

Wipes clean fairly easy, no difference than any other fridge that we have owned

Had for almost 1 yr and had repair out 2 times once for noise and it was nothing. Other time was because items in the back of the fridge keep freezing and control was set where it should have been. Repair guy said needed to have less stuff in the freezer to make sure air circulates better. I didn't think the freezer was over full or anything and didn't think that it should effect the fridge area but it did according to the repairman that was here

Ok, not bad nothing special