3.2
Maybelline
Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades

3.2

This looks gorgeous, but doesn't last long on the lips.

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I've only used one color of **Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss** and it was the one that looked like a sparkly white color. I loved some things about it, and didn't like one thing - the ingredients.

What I did love about that particular color of this lip gloss was that it looked clear on your lips, but gave them a gorgeous, shimmery shine. They sparkled...like diamonds. The feeling on my lips was great too. It was really light feeling and didn't leave a thick, goopy mess like some lip glosses do. I don't feel like this lasts very long, and by that I mean I feel like it needs to be reapplied frequently if you take a drink, lick your lips or rub them together often.

My major qualm with this product and the reason why it only gets a "satisfactory" rating is because it's made with petro-chemicals that are not only good for your lips, but don't end up moisturizing them like lip glosses made with natural ingredients do. If you don't care about what ingredients are in your products and you like shiny, shimmery lips, I would highly recommend this product.

Depending on the Color I Love Or Dislike These

from Podunk, NY

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I have a love/dislike relationship with Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss. On the one hand, I have a color that is useless, and on the other hand, I have two tubes of a color that is very unique and I adore it.

**Product Details**

Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss comes in a variety of shades. It is in a clear round tube that has silver labeling and a silver cap on it. The applicator is a slanted sponge applicator. The pigmentation varies widely per color, and the fragrance is very slight.

**Product Performance**

I have a sheer orange color which is so clear it is useless. I don't like it and don't use it. I have a blue color which I adore- it is literally blue shimmer with holographic shimmer mixed in. I wear this all summer long as it coordinates with aqua toned clothing and I use it as a center accent. That color is highly pigmented, very opaque and lasts a long time too.

I have had no problems with the Blue Blast color staying on, or causing any problems. The orange was so sheer it was not worth my effort to put it on.

**The Bottom Line**

Depending on the color in question, this is either awful or great. My Blue Blast color is my all time favorite aqua toned lipgloss used for accents on my lips. The pigmentation is wonderful and it lasts decently long being refreshed every hour or so. If all of the colors were sheer like the orange one, I would skip them in a minute. If they came out with Blue Blast again, I would buy it in a minute.

For Beautiful Lips

from Nanticoke, PA

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I love this stuff. All the colors available are beautiful. It makes your lips stand out. The gloss works really well to bring out your lips. The sparkle looks great too. I have received many compliments while wearing this lip gloss. It's cheap and available all over the place. The one down side is that it does come off after awhile.

Calling all pre-teens and disco queens! Sparkle like it's 1979!

from The heart of , NY

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

**Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid** looked quite pretty in the tube even with many sparkles in it when it arrived on my doorstep with some other cosmetics I ordered from a discount beauty site.

I was somewhat impressed with the way it slicked on. It has a medium consistency but isn't sticky. However, it is not medium to full coverage. I would call this a sheer gloss. It did add color to my lips but not like a full lipstick or highly pigmented gloss. Although this slicked on well, it was BLING sparkly. I am not a big fan of shimmer but it's growing on me these days since so many cosmetics contain it. But we're talking glittery sparkles. I was going to my office around the corner and felt foolish wearing this bling lip gloss with ski jacket and Uggs. The gloss is shiny but not as shiny as I expected it to be. It's the glitter that stands out.

The gloss wore off in under an hour with no eating or drinking. I do tend to lick my lips and, when I did, this has a mild, bland, somewhat sweet flavor but isn't really flavored. The flavor was better than the scent for sure. **Conclusion** This is average gloss with too much sparkle for me. The shades I chose all look nice in the tube and on my lips but that darn sparkle gets in the way. I don't like that, when the gloss fades, the sparkles hang around on my lips. The gloss is not very longwearing and is really nothing special in any area. It's just glittery gloss. I give **Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid** 2 stars. I really think Maybelline went overboard on the sparkle even for women who like sparkly lip products. As well, this gloss fades quickly and has a somewhat weird scent that lingers. I don't recommend it but, if you love shimmery, sparkly glosses, this certainly fits the bill and is inexpensive. But very average otherwise.

Love this lip gloss, adds a little subtle glamour to my day

from Broadway, NC

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

I am a busy wife and mom of a family of four. I need a quick easy and affordable beauty routine. I also believe that when it comes to make-up less is more. I really like this this lip-gloss because it comes in many great shades and it adds a subtle glamour to my day. I think that this gloss looks polished and feminine without looking "made-up" or over done. I like to keep my make-up routine pretty simple, foundation, mascara, and lip-gloss.  Maybelline WetShine Diamonds liquid lip gloss is my go to lip gloss for my morning routine. Yes I do have to reapply my lip gloss often, but I am constantly drinking water so it does not matter what I am wearing on my lips, I will have to reapply often anyway. I have told a lot of my friends about this lip gloss and many of them are now wearing the shade of their choice and are loving it. Also, I saw in the reviews that some people think that this lip gloss is pricey, but in my circle where most of us have been hooked on truely expensive make-up, Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds lip gloss is an amazing bargain!

Only if you're under 18!

from Rochester, MN

Comments about Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds Liquid Lip Gloss - All Shades:

Maybelle wetshine lip gloss may be popular for young girls, but stay away if you're over 18!  It looks ridiculous.   I am 34, and this seems like "play" makeup. Too shiny, too sparkly.  Kind of sticky. I tried it because the colors looked good in the tube, for something a little brighter for spring.  They are brighter when you put the stuff on.