Other Mascaras:

Pros

Cons

Alright

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara:

This is an alright mascara, does good at lengthening without clumping. I guess im just a little disappointed because ,my expectations were too high. Though i would recommend this to those who are just starting out in the makeup world. I do love the whole duo thing going on.

Best Natural Looking Mascara

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara:

I love this mascara. The price is not expensive. It creates long eyelashes but does not make them look like false eyelashes. It gives your eyelashes more of a natural look. It does not create clumping at first, but after a while it does. It's super easy to take off which is my favorite part. The only thing I would change is the amount of mascara. I don't put mascara on my lower lashes so I never really use the second part.

Wasn't impressed

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara:

I was hopeful with this new mascara because I liked the idea of a smaller wand for the lower lashes. I love Maybelline's Cat Eye mascara already. Unfortunately this new mascara didn't stand up to the hype. The smaller wand is great for the bottom lashes and for getting the tiny lashes in the inner corner of the upper lashes. However, the large wand for the upper lashes and the mascara formula, did not perform well for me. The lash wand is straight and full and fairly easy to use, but the mascara formula did not add much in the way of lengthening to my lashes. It also does nothing to help with the curling of my lashes and actually seemed to weigh down my lashes and pull down the curl I put in with my eyelash curler. I found the mascara formula to be heavy and somewhat gloppy, and it clumped my lashed together unless I spent a lot of time separating my lashes with a lash comb or (yes, I know it's wrong) a pin.

OMG LOVE THIS MASCARA!

Comments about Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Big Eyes Washable Mascara:

So before i review this product I want to describe myself so you can get a better understanding of this mascara. I have really long eye lashes so its hard for me to find a mascara that will actually improve or make a differnece in the way they look and i have to say by far that this is one of the best mascaras that I have tried (and i have tried a lot!). Ok first of all i love the bottle color because it makes it really easy to find in my makeup bag which is always a problem for me. The two brushes really make this a very useful mascara. The big brush adds a lot of volume but gets kind of clumpy but hey you have to expect that with a cheaper mascara and also it is kind of hard to apply to the inner corner lashes so i used the smaller brush (which is awesome) to get to those. I know the small brush was designed for the lower lashes however i do not usually apply mascara to those so its great for fine tuning and removing clumps. My two complaints: first of all i wish that the liquid tube came out of the bottle and not the brush because a bigger handle would make it a lot easier to apply. My last complaint is that it is very slippery/hard to open. Bottom line: i love this mascara it is such a great value and i will definitely get it again and totally recommend it to friends