Other Eyeliners:
Maybelline
Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades

Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades

Stays with me through thick, and thin

I have been using Maybelline unstoppable eyeliner for years. I've tried others, but this gets all of my attention. I perform on stage as a country singer, and alot of times I sweat under those hot lights. Thats the only eyeliner I have found that sticks with me through thick, and thin. I love it wouldn't use anything other than Maybelline.

Waste of money!

I bought this eye liner last week thinking that it was the kind I normally buy. When I brought it home and realized it was the wrong one, I thought "That's ok.. maybe I'll like this one.."

Well, I was wrong. My eyes are a kind of sensitive, and the eye liner made my eyes water a little; so it basically wouldn't stay on my eyes. I kept having to wipe it off. Also, it kept breaking off in large chunks. I would twist the eye liner to make it come out, and it would just fall out, without me even trying to use it or anything. I like to save money, so I was just going to use it until it was gone and then go back to the kind of eye liner I usually buy. But it just kept breaking and breaking, and this morning, there is nothing left.

Long story short, it's less than a week later, and I have to go buy some more eye liner tonight. Waste of my money!!

Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner. Great lasting & easy to apply!

from Austin, Tx

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I really enjoy this eye liner and it is among one of my favorites. Maybelline offers a wide variety of really good eye liners and this being one of them. All too often I found that when using traditional pencil type eye liners, I would end up either poking my eye or accidentally getting tiny pieces of wood stuck in it. Not fun at all and especially if you are wearing contact lenses. With Maybelline's plastic applicator I never have to worry again about irritating my eye's while applying eye liner. Since finding this liner I have never gone back to only using pencil form. The pigmentation and staying power this eye liner has is awesome. I can apply it which I do to my lower lash water lines and not have to worry about it smearing or wearing off soon after. It does a great job at lasting for an extended period of time before needing to apply a second coat. I love the consistency in texture and how smooth it goes on effortlessly. The twist applicator makes it easy and convenient to give you just the right amount needed for use but I particularly can't stand when a piece of the eye liner breaks off due to being so delicate because there's really no way to put it back in without falling out again and it goes to waste. I can't recall how many times that has happened to me and it's frustrating when it does because for the price of makeup these days, we can't afford to waste any. Regardless though, I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to buy it.

Very pigmented but had a cheap build to the pencil.

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I was actually impressed by the pigmentation of this eyeliner 'crayon'. It was very dark and jet black, which is actually quite hard to find sometimes. I also really liked that it stayed on for quite a long time and didn't run or rub all over my eyes. The only thing is that sometimes when I would press the eyeliner onto my eyelid, the crayon would be pushed back into the pencil.

This eyeliner is so pretty and long lasting!

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I love this maybelline eyeliner! It glides on perfectly and lasts all day! I definitely recommend it!!! I am always picky with my eyeliner. Most brands are smudgy and wear off by the middle of the day. This brand does not smudge, even if I cry or sweat! Please try today and take my word for it.

One of the best I have used!

from florida, USA

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I love this eyeliner! It truly is waterproof (I got caught in a downpour while wearing it) and stays all day. It comes in a variety of colors to match everyone's needs and I love that it rotates up so it is always pointed enough to create the perfect look that I am aiming for that day: bold, smokey, thin line, etc. There is no need for a sharpener. I keep it in my purse and use it everyday!

Works Wonders!

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

This eye liner is fantastic! It goes on easily and smoothly. It makes a nice thin line to perfectly rim my eyes and looks the same at the end of the day as it did when I first put it on. I often have issues with eye liners wearing off close to my eyes just from the water, but this one stays. I love it!

I would buy it again

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I believe I purchased the blackest black one, or what's similar to that. It's definitely an rich color and the product goes on smooth, much better than cheaper eye liners. I would recommend getting a sharpener for roll up eye liner though because this one does not come with one. I love that I can put it in my water line and it does not irritate my eyes like other products do. When it comes to long lasting, this product is not really the greatest. It doesn't bother me much because I always set my eye liner with an eye shadow over it. It helps to blend the line so it doesn't look as harsh and it really makes a significant difference in how long it stays put. It also comes off fairly easily with a little bit of gentle eye makeup remover or some facial cleanser and water. When it gets low though, it always falls out of the tube. So be careful about that. For the price, I think it's a great product and I'll probably buy it again.

Love it!

from Madison, AL

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

My mom bought the mascara that accompanied this and since she doesn't use eyeliner much, asked me if I wanted it. I say only if you don't want it. She gave it to me and it is one of if not the best eyeliner I have tried so far. It beats Estee Lauder hands down. I always swore by Lauder too! This one you can make a cool cat eye if you have the right brush and it lasts all day, makes my eyes sparkly, especailly when I wear purple. Great mascara! I'd buy it again!

Works all right, wouldn't call it unstoppable.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner fit the bill for me as an affordable, waterproof eye liner that wouldn't need sharpening. It has worked well - it goes on with a dark, bold, defined line and I am able to control the lining easily. However, I would hesitate to call it "unstoppable" - I don't think any eye liner is completely waterproof or smear-resistant, but this one smears and comes off with moisture more easily than I expected it to. That said, at the end of the day it takes more than just water or a facial cleanser to take it off completely - I do have to use some effort, usually just a makeup-removing towelette or a cotton swab with a bit of Vaseline.

But so far nothing has stopped me from buying it again, because the price is reasonable and it does the job. I wouldn't mind trying something that might be a little stronger and smudge-proof, but I haven't found many other possibilities yet that fit my budget.

Really great liner

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

Maybelline have the best eyeliner products. At least, in my own experiences. This eyeliner is so great because it lasts all day and you might need a special makeup remover to get it off before bed unless you want to wake up with racoon eyes! Other than that, it's all pros for this liner. Smooth and even application without the hassle of having to sharpen a pencil liner. The color is intense and there is no smudging unless you are deliberately using a sponge to get a smoky eye effect. It's not the least expensive but you pay for what you get and it's not as expensive as department store brands so it's actually a good deal since you don't have to replace it every week as it will last a lot longer than cheap alternatives.

Lasts Most of the Day

from Clovis, CA

Comments about Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner - All Shades:

I got married 2 years ago, and I decided to do my own makeup for the wedding, so I went on a major hunt to find the best inexpensive longest lasting cosmetics I could find, and Maybelline's Unstopable Eye Liner was one of the products that I found. In fact, I liked it so much, I still buy it to this day!

This eyeliner advertises to be waterproof and smudge proof, and to last all day. I say that it lasts most of the day (12 hours), that it is hard to smudge, and is sometimes water proof if you don't rub it off in the shower. All that being said, it is still the best long-lasting eyeliner I've found. I can wear it most of the day and not worry about it running under my eyes, or fading its darkness too much over the day. While its not as perfect as it advertises to be, it is pretty darn close!! I can wear it all day to work, and after 12 hours or so, I'll just need a quick touch up to keep it dark for the evening. And there have been plenty of times where I have taken a shower and not touched my eyes, only to find that most of it is still on my eyelids when I get out of the shower (comes off easy with makeup remover).