Other Foundations:
Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup

Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup

Pros

Cons

Best liquid foundation out there!

I have been searching and searching for a good liquid foundation that's blendable and actually stays on all day, because I absolutely *detest* having to carry around makeuip and reapply it throughout the day. This new Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Makeup with micro-flex formula was without a doubt the answer. I was so impressed with this foundation, because it withstood the ultimate test: Tucson. See where  I live in Tucson, Arizona, it's so so hot that some makeups literally just melt off your face. This stuff stayed on though. It withstood heat, sweat, and the oddly high amount of humidity we have been having here lately (probably due in part to it being monsoon season).

The other thing I love about this is that it's non-transferable, meaning that it won't rub off! Again I love it when makeup actually stays on. Plus it drives me nuts when you talk to someone on your cell phone and by the time you're done your cell phone is covered in foundation. With this foundation, I don't have to worry about that though. The other plus is that it's oil-free and non pore clogging. Now I've never actually left it on for 24 hrs, but I'd be willing to bet that it actually does stay on that long, because it doesn't come off at all before I take all of my makeup of at the end of the day.

Stay's in place!

Super stay 24 hour foundation does have great staying power. The color seemed to darken a bit after I applied it, so you might want to keep that in mind when selecting your shade, and opt for a lighter shade than normal. It did not trasfer onto my clothing or cell phone, which I loved.

I do not care for the smell, not to say that I would choose not wear it because of the scent, I just don't like my makeup to have an stong scent. The smell is only present when applying the makeup, so it is not really a big deal.

I liked the size and shape of the bottle. It is a great buy. However, like many liquid foundations in bottles, it can be a bit messy to apply.

This foundation stays put, lasts long, and I would say it is heavy coverage. I think that I over applied it just a bit, so on your first application use less than you think you need.

All in all, I am pleased with this foundation. I am not certain it is "the one" for me but I would buy it again, if my search for the perfect foundation doesn't lead to a perfect match.

One of the best drug store foundation

from Miami, FL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long-Lasting
  • Matte Finish

Cons

• Too Greasy

• Dry Skin
  • Full Coverage
  • Light To Medium Coverage
  • Normal Skin

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

It`s a good foundation makeup. Ideal to use daily, it has a excellent coverage, but my skin is very oily and by the time mi face begins to look very brillant. However in normal skin it works perfectly.
I apply it with a brush for foundation, this allows me that the product will last me longer.

• Skin Tone:
  • Deep

Stays on all day!

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

Since becoming a busy mom I need a really great foundation and the best I have found is Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour makeup!
This foundation gives me flawless coverage, it blends evenly and matches my skin tone perfectly! It gives me a really natural look and doesn't look caked on.
The best part about this foundation is that it really does stay put all day! Even with me being a busy mom and running around all over it stays put all day and still looks great at the end of the day without me needing to reapply or worry about my makeup looking oily. The longest length of time I have worn this foundation is about 16 hours but that's close enough to 24 to honestly say that this foundation does as it claims! It also does not feel heavy or greasy and doesn't rub off on my clothes or from my son rubbing my face. It doesn't irritate my skin either so basically there's nothing negative I can say about this foundation!
I would highly recommend Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour foundation!!

Nice foundation for a great price.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

This has a neutral to matte finish. It makes my face look a little bland, but if I use a good moisturizer underneath it looks much better. It does not last all day though. I need to touch up on the oily areas of my face after six or seven hours. It comes off of my skin there and I am left with almost bare spots. It stays pretty well on dry and normal areas of skin though. It has a pretty heavy coverage and covers freckles, acne, and scarring. I add extra layers to those areas and they are covered very well. It dries very fast so I only apply it to the area that I am currently going to work on. For example, I dab it on my cheek then rub it in. Then move on to forehead, etc. I find that it looks best if I blend it in with my hands or a sponge. When I used a foundation brush, it got a little streaky on my cheeks. It is thick and does feel very heavy on my face. I never use it in the summer time because it just feels gross. I only use this when I get photos taken because I do not want to look shiny.

Really does stay on for 24 hours

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

I've used a lot of different foundations and they all seem the same to me, but not this one. I like the Maybelline superstay 24 hour makeup it really does give me all day coverage. It has a thin texture that feels light. I get the shade color in sand beige and it blends in very well with my skin tone. It makes my face look very clear of any blemishes or dark spots. It doesn't feel too heavy on my face it feels very lightweight. If I apply more then it gets heavier on my face but I only put a little bit all over. It covers all of my imperfections, I don't even have to put a concealer on because it covers my dark circles. I like how it goes on smoothly and it dries fast making my face look matte. My face looks smooth and it feels soft. It doesn't leave my face looking oily and I only have to apply it once a day. I would definitely buy this foundation again and I would recommend it to anybody who wants full coverage.

SuperDidntStay

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

I was disappointed in this product because I bought it with hopes that it would live up to its twenty-four hour wear claims. I didn't find that this foundation lasted even a quarter that long. With a great setting powder, I hardly got this foundation to wear longer than five hours on me. It was such a disappointment.

I wish that this product would have lasted longer throughout the day because I really enjoyed the way it looked on my skin. This foundation gave me a natural, slightly dewy finish that looked beautiful on the skin.

I found that this foundation wasn't quite enough to cover my blemishes or dark circles, but I didn't need to use as much concealer to cover those problem areas as I usually would.

After an hour of wearing this foundation, my combination skin felt extremely oily and gross. This product looks amazing to begin with, but it becomes worse and worse as the day goes on.

Great coverage!

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

This product is amazing at its coverage! leaves your skin flawless. For a drugstore product its super cheap and worth every penny. Its very easy to apply and you can manage how much product you want and need. The bottle contains a lot of product so it will last you for a long time!

Actually stayed bright and very nice looking all day long.

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

A lot of the foundations that I have used lately don't work at all, and it will look very nice for the first hour or so, but through the weather and the different factors throughout the day will mess it up. When I used this foundation, it had the perfect amount of coverage and everything else, just like a normal foundation, but the difference is that it stayed on much better than the other foundations.

Tired of being lied to.

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

I really did not like Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup. What I didn't like about this foundation is that, once again, the makeup brand lies about it being 24 hours. Even with a primer this makeup slips off your face within a few hours. It had a medium coverage, and I need a full coverage. They did have a good selection of colors and I found a perfect match, but this foundation did not work for me.

awesome does what it says

from San Diego ca

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

Having a good full coverage foundation is a must for some people and when you can find it at a drug store well that makes it even better. This foundation is full coverage to me especially when you don't have much to cover up. I'll explain my skin concerns and what I use this foundation to cover up with, I have light freckles across my cheeks and nose, some acne scarring that is slowly fading and the dreaded hyper pigmentation I have around the corners of my mouth that is probably the most of my concern out of the three. This foundation is the perfect match for my golden tan skin tone in my display picture I am wearing this same foundation in the color 'honey beige" and it has the right undertones for me without making me look ashy or making any of my pigmentation grayer in appearance. I apply this foundation with a flat top kabuki foundation brush and it blends out perfectly it does not dry extremely fast so it still gives you time to blend the foundation out ensuring perfect even coverage. The finish of this foundation is a natural matte on my skin dry/normal skin type but if the weather is hot I might get a little oily and need to touch up with powder but as with all foundations. I really do enjoy using this foundation, its a trial and error when using this sort of makeup because everyones needs are different so your just going to have to buy it and try it for yourself.

Really stays for 24 hours!

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup:

This is one of the first foundations I've tried. What drew me to this foundation is that it claimed to stay on your skin for 24 hours! I needed a makeup that would stay on my face all day long without having to touch it up, and wouldn't rub off on my clothes. I have hormonal acne so my skin is pretty clear most of the time with a bit of acne scarring. This is a really great foundation, I would say you could compare it to Revlon's colorstay. They have the same consistency and the same amount of staying power. This is definitely a full coverage foundation, it is really thick. If you don't have too many Imperfections you won't be needing a concealer with this. This is a dewy foundation, and it is waterproof so it won't rub off on your clothing. You don't even need to use a powder with it, because it doesn't transfer. I would only use one layer of this though, otherwise it could easily cake. The only downside I would give this foundation is that it doesn't come with a pump and it's really easy to pour out everywhere if you aren't careful. I have ivory skin so it's not hard to find a matching foundation but they need more color choices for other people.