4.8

Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15

4.8

Great make up!

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

This is definitely quality make up and worth your money. I use this as my powder with another foundation on as my base coat. I did not find it to be thick enough for me just to use as a foundation. I like for my skin to look covered and even. This powder foundation did not cover enough of my blemishes on its own. However, used with another foundation as a base coat, it works great. It definitely gives my skin a good, quality look. It helps my skin look really smooth and soft. I have naturally oily skin and this worked really well to cover up my oil. It also helped fight the oil off all day. I would definitely recommend trying this out as a powder or as a foundation if you like a lighter look. As just a foundation, it definitely gives you a natural look. It is not heavy at all and makes your skin look soft and natural. It was just not quite enough coverage for me as just a plain foundation. I find it works better as a powder over another foundation.

A great foundation thats affordable and gives full coverage

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

My face is a little oily sometimes so I try not to use liquid foundations. I just bought this Maybelline Pure Stay powder foundation last week and I was amazed on how it worked. I got the shade color natural beige and it was a perfect match for my face. It went on smoothly blending in well on my skin and it was very lightweight. I felt like my face could breathe, it just felt very natural. It covered all of my imperfections including my acne scars and my dark cricles around my eyes. It didn't make my face oily and it stayed on my face all day without me touching up. Its perfect to take on the go when I'm in a hurry I can just put it on without a mirror because it will look even toned. My face looked really soft and it it had a matte finish to it. I would definitely buy this foundation again. It was affordable to buy and I recommend this to anybody who wants full coverage without it being too heavy.

THEY NEED TO BRING THIS BACK!

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

I am not one of those women who feel the need to wear make up everyday, but when I do, I am very particular with the products I use.

I stumbled upon this powder foundation in high school and have stuck with it since then. Before I found this product, I tried MAC and it made my naturally dry skin ridiculously oily. I then tried CoverGirl powder and that just showcased my naturally dry skin. I was so thrilled to find something that looked so natural on my face. I loved this product because I am not the type to lather on the foundation and then powder my nose. Same results with just powder!

Even during the summer and winter when my complexion went from darker to lighter, their shades matched so well!

Well, they seem to have discontinued this product and replaced it with "FIT ME" which doesn't fit me at all. I have tried multiple shades. I'm either too white or too tan. I would not recommend their new product to someone that is used to PURESTAY POWDER.

Easy to use and offers good coverage

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

I have recently been using Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15 and I am very pleased with this Maybelline product. The price is reasonable, and I found it easy to match up a foundation shade to my skin tone. The foundation blends in well. The case is small, easy to open, and sturdy. The makeup is extremely easy to apply on skin and blend in, and it blends without being too cake-like or fake looking. I love that it has an SPF 15, and after spending afternoons in the sun I have not gotten burned, proving the effectiveness of the sunscreen. My skin is sensitive, and this foundation does not bother my skin nor seem to clog pores. There is not bad odor or fragrance to the foundation. It offers smooth and even coverage that lasts throughout an entire day without needing to be reapplied. I give this a very good rating and would be pleased to purchase this Maybelline product again and recommend it to others as well.

Great quality versus price ration

from Washington, DC

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

This is a product that I find myself coming back to again and again. I feel like it's one of the best of it's kind in the market that it's in. The reason I like it is that it isn't heavy when you put it on, it lasts all day, and it doesn't have an oily feel, even after I've worn it throughout my entire work day. I find that the price is reasonable and about average with any other liquid to powder foundations in it's category. It's obviously not a high quailty that you would compare to something such as MAC brand makeup, but for the money, the quality matches. It lasts me about 2 and a half months on average and the color choices are close enough to use whether I am tan from the summer season or paler from the off season.

Maybelline Purestay is my fave!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

I have been using this powder for probably 4 years. I like it a lot and it's under ten bucks. It gives a nice matte look and stays on well throughout the day. I actually like it more than expensive brands! I use it all over, but not on my forehead because my skin is dry there.

Maybelline works great!

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

Maybelline Purestay Powder and Foundation is exactly what I was looking for in a face makeup.

What I love about it:  - It covers well, leaving my face smooth and even- It goes on light - It is a powder so there you don't have to rub it in with your fingers-Even though it's a powder, it doesn't leave my skin looking dry or flaky- It has SPF 15 in it so I don't have to apply an additonal layer of sunblock- It is totally affordable and available in most drug stores- Maybelline offers coupons in Sunday papers all the time making it even MORE affordable

I'm not certain how the SPF will hold up during the hot summer months or how thick the powder has to be applied to get the full SPF 15 benefit.  For the winter months, the SPF applied at a "normal" thickness is enough to prevent sunburns.

I'm always trying out new make-ups, and this is by far the best foundation I have come across in a while and will definitely keep using it!

Maybelline Purestay Powder is my go-to face makeup!

from Washington, DC

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

Maybelline Purestay Powder and foundation is my go to for powder and face makeup. It serves a dual-function. First, it works as a foundation. It provides great coverage of blemishes and a matte finish. It comes in a large variety of shades that will match your skin tone, and blends in great. It also works well over concealer and other products. This powder foundation has provided much better coverage than I've been able to find with other powders and even some liquid foundations. It is also very light-weight and has good staying power. The second function this serves is as a powder and touchup. It is great for getting rid of shine or for when you need to touch up your makeup after sweating, rubbing your eyes/face, etc.

All in all, this is the best powder I have come across and it is very affordable. The only downside is that I have to buy it in a number of shades so that when I get tan I can match it accordingly.

My new favorite

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

I was not sure about this product when I decided to buy buy it but it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. I am very very happy that I did!! After trying Maybelline Pure Stay Powder foundation I absolutely LOVE IT!! I have tossed all my old liquid makeup because after using Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation, I really hate using the liquid. This foundation also has an SPF 15 Sunscreen which is a real plus to have in your makeup. I just love the ease of using this makeup, it goes on smoothly and very easily. The sponge applicator makes it easy to apply wherever you want it and also keeps the makeup off of your hands which means no mess on your hands. The sponge applitcator could be a little better, unless I am just hard on mine, I usually replace mine about half way through , which I guess is good for sanitary reasons anyway. It comes in a lot of different shades so you should have no problem finding a shade you like.

Purestay Powder Foundation is my favorite!

from Evanston, IL

Comments about Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation SPF 15:

Oh, How this foundation is my favorite!  Maybelline Purestay Powder foundation is a winner in my book!  It has a soft applicator to put it on, and the color really stays on!  It doesn't cake on, like other thicker powders.  It looks natural, not like the liquid foundations which can appear smudgy.  And it really acts as a foundation, not a simple powder!  It looks soft, covers blemishes, and hides the circles under my eyes.  I don't know why this product hasn't hit it bigger?  I see the retailers selling less and less at the stores, and I'm fearful they will discontinue it soon.  I have tried most of the colors, and "golden" tends to be my favorite, though some stores seem to not carry that shade anymore.  This product smells good, not like a lot of make up products that make you want to hold your nose when you put them on.  And it lasts for a long time!  The applicator lasts for the duration use of the powder foundation.