Other Eyeliners:

from San Diego, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner:

Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner works well! I usually get something else but decided to try this one. I definitely had to get used to the pen tip but once I did, it was great. The this precision tip allowed for better control. This allowed for ultra thin lines, which I always wanted to create but couldn't. The pen tip is extremely soft and almost like a brush in that it didn't tug on your eyelids. This made application very gentle. The color was bold and intense which I loved. However, after a couple of applications, I noticed that the color didn't come out as well. I sometimes had to get the tip going by brushing it back and forth on my palm. Though that was was kind of a pain, I still would buy it again because of the great lines it created. The eyeliner was long lasting, but only if you didn't touch your eyes. If you did, it would rub off easily. Not ideal for tears either. However to me, the pros outweighed the cons. The price didn't hurt either since you could always find it on sale! Overall a decent eyeliner I would buy again.

Best Long Lasting Liquid Eyeliner Available

Comments about Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner:

I've used liquid eyeliner for years and have bounced back and forth between department store and drug store felt tip eyeliners. Unlike other "pen-style" applicators, this product doesn't dry out or smudge during application. You can also create delicate (the tip is .04mm, just slightly larger than an extra fine tip pen) or dramatic lines without leaking. To anyone who can't leave the house without perfectly symmetrical wing-tipped lids, I would recommend purchasing this eyeliner in all your favorite colors.