4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara does what it advertises.

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

I don’t wear makeup on a daily basis.  I’ve never been “into” makeup like that because I like a more natural look.  I do, however, occasionally wear makeup for special outings or events.  I keep a small supply of makeup—mainly blush, lip gloss and mascara.  My review is about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara that I am currently using.  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara comes in a very attractive package that resembles a stiletto shoe heel.  I like that.  It comes, of course, in a variety of shades and I chose the black.  The mascara is very easy to apply because of the well designed brush that is straight and tapers off from large to small at the end.  The mascara comes out very clean and neat on the brush and doesn’t make your lashes “clump” together when it is applied.  The mascara goes on very smooth and gives your lashes a shiny finish.  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara contains Provitamin B5 that supposedly penetrates the hair follicles and gives your lashes a fuller, healthier look.  As I said previously, I’m not a big makeup fan, but I am a fan of Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.  I highly recommend this product.

I prefer the shoes to the mascara

I am a makeup fan! I love good quality -- high end makeup. However, I am now a mother and don't have the funds to support my habit in the "high end" category of makeup! I recently went on a limb and tried the Maybelline Stiletto Mascara.

There are a few things I do like- the shade is very black, it is definitely waterproof and it is (according to the company, and the ingredient list) gluten free. I will also say it does lengthen the appearance of my lashes.

The things I don't like are a little more lengthy:

It takes away in volume appearance, and the lengthening appearance doesn't make up for that, in  my book!

I find the mascara over priced for the quality you get.

The waterproof is good, but it lasts.. and lasts.. and lasts.. even through make up remover, baby oil and washing my face with cleanser-- it takes over three days to get rid of the residue.

When I put it on, it either clumps, or pulls my lashes together... thereby causing them to appear clumpy by the end of the application.

Of all things.. I find the smell to be difficult to tollerate.

Finally, and most annoyingly to me.. it was flakey. Oddly enough, I can't get it off with a good washing.. but it flakes thoughout the day.

My advice.. spend your money elsewhere.. and get a better mascara!

Good, but not really for me

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

The only thing I liked about this was how it didn't run when I would work out or it stayed put. The brush was really nice and i enjoyed it! The thing i didn't like was the way it made my eyelashes feel was really hard and stiff. When I first got it it was to liquidy and took a while for it to dry on my lashes, the more i used it the more it was get a bit dry or easier to work with. It had a bit of a funny smell.

Kept my eyelashes looking good for a long time. It did make my eyelashes look longer and nice and spread out. Didn't really clump it did curl my lashes and kept it that way for a while. When I worked out it didn't run and I didn't buy waterproof so I was impressed with how good it stayed.

Ease of Application
since it was real liquidy it took about 30 seconds to dry and its does matter when I'm in a rush to school or trying to get out of the house and i can't really blink to hard or move my eye a certain way or so anything because it wasn't really dried, so i was afraid that it would get under my eye or above the eye lid.

• Ease of Application:

Lashes as long as the heels of stilettos

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

Long, lush lashes! I've tried so many mascaras, and I love this one! I like the way the brush is shaped because it fits the curves of your lashes perfectly. It makes them long and thick, so your eyes pop! I like how it is kind of an eyelash curler and mascara all in one.

Stiletto

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

The packaging was very cute. Looks like a stiletto heel! I thought that was very creative and unique. It did however make it difficult to hold while applying. I find that thicker tubes are easier to use while applying mascara. I thought Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara was okay overall. It defines and lengthens and if you get the right color, it darkens the color of your lashes. I like to apply more than one coat of mascara normally, and it seemed this mascara did not like to be applied on top of itself. it got clumpy and really did not produce good results when layered. I also felt that it did not do enough in just one coat for me to really like this product. I was not satisfied with the brush. It was nothing spectacular. It was actually a pretty ordinary brush. Maybe that's why the product was not working the best. I find that the brush you use to apply mascara with has a lot to do with how well it goes on and how well it looks when you're done. I wouldn't recommend this product as it was pricey for only an okay job.

I got my stilletos!

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

This stiff is so fabulous! It is a total glam mascara! And it's waterproof! I absolutely love it! It make your eyes pop. I never did have a problem with clumping at all. It's a straight fashionista-type cosmetic. I dig it. I dig it hard. I used this quite a bit in college. Especially for theatre shows. I didn't need any falsies. At least, I didn't think I did lol

My favorite mascara

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

I started using this mascara after my mom started raving about it. This is the only mascara that she will use. This quickly became my favorite as well. This is such a great mascara, it adds a ton of length to my lashes and it makes her short tiny lashes stand out. It is waterproof so it doesn't budge or smudge at all during the day, it lasts all day. I love the brush on the mascara wand it applies the mascara well. It doesn't clump which is great since I can't stand clumpy mascara. This is a good mascara for every day where, it adds an extra something but it isn't over powering. If you wear glasses like I do make sure you curl your lashes well before putting on this mascara. If you don't your lashes will be hitting your glasses!

• Ease of Application:

Great mascara I will keep buying!

from Temple, PA

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

It does make my lashes look longer. The mascara has good wear and lasts me the whole day. It isn't clumpy or goopy and dries quickly. I think I have found my new go-to brand! It doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes, either!

• Ease of Application:

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara does what it advertises.

from Americus, GA

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara

Lash Stiletto mascara is the bomb!!!

from Bonners Ferry, ID

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

I absolutely love this product! The color is amazing, and it lasts for a VERY long time. But, it is a pain to remove and it clumps alot. It made my lashes look so much longer and defined. I am very pickey about the makeup I use, and i would recomend this to anyone who wears makeup. I've gotten alot of complements when using this product. It completely changed the way my eyes looked. It intensified the eyeliner I was using and made my eyes look bold and enticing. The bottle looks attractive and the brush is nice. I love it!!

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara Very Black is okay.

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara Very Black is mediocre at best. This mascara did lengthen my lashes but not noticeably. I found the solution to be clumpy and cakey on the brush and clumped my lashes together as well. I had a hard time separating them too since the formula dried so fast. Though the packaging boasted of a waterproof formula, I found it leaving major smudges beneath my eyes. The formula was difficult to remove as well and took a lot of rubbing, even with eye make-up remover. When on, my eyelashes were very brittle and not soft at all. Though the price was right, meaning you can find great in-store deals and coupons too, it definitely wasn't worth it for me. The only other redeeming factor was that you can find it at your local drugstore which made it convenient. But even with the convenience, you could find other, better mascaras for the same price. So overall, not worth the money.

This Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara does wonders!!

from Friendly, WV

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Waterproof Mascara:

I have used many different kinds of mascara and have found that there is really only one to buy!! I absolutely love how the Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara makes my lashes look! It gives you a bold and beautiful look while making your lashes look fuller and longer. It turns dull lifeless lashes to beautiful and dreamy! I have tried a lot of different mascaras from cheaper brands such as New York Color to the expensive brands like Smashbox. I have however found the right look and price in the Maybelline Lash Stiletto. I also love the fact that is is waterproof and does not come off when you tear up or get wet. I spend a lot of time at the family camp by the river so I never know when I am going to get the urge to swim or not. With the Stiletto Lash waterproof mascara no worries about jumping in and looking like a racoon! I would recommend this mascara to any woman who wants bold beautiful lashes no matter her plans!!