3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Definitely Lengthens!

I don't remember how I came across this particular mascara since I usually dapple in CoverGirl makeup products, but this mascara is exceptional! I have very fine, thin eyelashes, and I was shocked the first time I used this. I don't understand how eyelashes so short can be made to look long and extended, but this mascara will do that for you! Regarding volume, I don't look for that in mascara because my short eyelashes need the priority of lengthening, so technically I can't comment as to the mascara's ability to volumize...but I would say that the mascara does help with that too!
One down side of this mascara is that it does smear rather easily, so don't get caught in the rain and certainly don't shed tears in this mascara! This is the type that will run down your face. But on the flip side, when you go to wash it off, it does come off your lashes easily.
Finally, one last thing to be aware of is that this line really goes for the black look. Personally, I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes and look better in brown mascara, but the closest I can get to that with this mascara line is black brown. It's not bad, but I've purchased a CoverGirl brown mascara in addition to this Maybelline mascara so I can accentuate my eyes best.

Definitely lengthens!

Ease of Application
Be careful not to smear...

I didn't get stiletto lashes. I got sensible work shoe lashes.

***Quick View:*** I love trying new mascaras and do so all the time. Most of the time, I am disappointed in them because the claims are just so outrageous that the product can't possibly live up to them. That's is how I feel about **Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara.**

***My Take on Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara***

This mascara promises to do for lashes what stiletto heels do for legs. The commercials and print ads show outrageously long, full lashes. Lashes I want,. Lashes I crave. So, of course I had to try the mascara.

The brush is a simple straight, rubber one with nothing special going on. I bought the very deepest black shade and prepared myself for super long lashes. OK, I didn't really prepare myself because I never really expect TOO much for mascara. **Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara **does add length to my lashes. It adds no volume or curl but it really doesn't claim to. However, even after three coats, my lashes were "daytime length". That is, they were lengthened and darkened some but certainly NOT dramatic. They also were on the spidery side but the next time I used the mascara, I used [Napoleon Perdis Peep Show - Madame Prep Lash Primer][1] to add some volume and boost the length.

The mascara doesn't clump or flake but it simply doesn't give me the long, lush lashes I crave. I want drama. I want people to notice my eyes (in a good way). I don't feel this mascara does that for me.

***My Viewpoint***

**Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara** is an average one for me. I get much better results from CoverGirl [LashExact][2] , VolumeExact, and [LashBlast][3] . ***I give this mascara 3 stars.*** If you want a mascara that adds length and doesn't clump, you may love this. If you want super long, dramatic lashes, you probably won't be satisfied with **Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Mascara.** I did recommend this mascara because it's not awful by any means. It's just not good enough for me to consider it one of my faves.****

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Napoleon-Perdis-Peep-Show-Madame-Prep-Lash-Primer-review-b06f8
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashExact-Mascara-review-d9e8
[3]: http://www.viewpoints.com/CoverGirl-LashBlast-Mascara-review-a86e3

length for days

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

I am such a huge fan of Maybelline's lash stiletto ultimate length washable mascara! It is so easy to use because you apply it just as you would any other type of mascara but the results are so noticeable. I curl my lashes with an eye lash curler and then I swipe on about two to three coats of this lengthening mascara and my lashes are noticeably longer and darker and really make my eyes pop. I get so many compliments when I use this mascara and I would definitely recommend it to anyone!

I love using Maybelline's lash stiletto ultimate length washable mascara because it lengthens my lashes like no other mascara can. When I use this mascara I get so many compliments because it is so noticeable.

Ease of Application
Maybelline's Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara is so easy to apply. It works just like other mascaras. First curl your lashes and then swipe on a few coats of this lengthening mascara and voila you have beautiful long lashes that everyone will notice.

Definitely Lengthens!

Definitely lengthens!

Ease of Application
Be careful not to smear...

• Ease of Application:

Didn't make my lashes nearly as long as it promised.

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

This product and the advertising behind it promises very long eyelashes, so I was eager to pick it up and try it out. When I applied this, it was almost as if my eyelashes were pulled apart with a lot of space. It also wasn't completely true to color, which was a huge downfall, as I definitely prefer jet black eyelashes.

Maybelline mascara

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

It is kind of expensive but Thisstuff is worth every penny! I love my eyelashes with this product! I've been asked if they're false lashes.

I love this stuff. Normally i have to use multiple products to get the same result this stuff gives. it gets my eyelashes so long and doesn't make clumps. It's like it gets to each individual eyelash! It's gives them a separated,curled,long look. They seriously look false.

Ease of Application
It is so easy to put on. The applicator brush makes it way to get to each eyelash and even the lashes in the corners. The make up doesn't come out too much on the brush. So it isn't easy to accidentally touch your skin. If that does happen, it is easy to wipe off without the smearing and taking of other make up. The only downfall is that it burns so bad when it gets in the eyes. It her to get it off without burning your eyes so pretty much you have to deal with it. Also the make up itself has a funny smell. It's not absolutely horrible though.

• Ease of Application:

ok not much to brag about though

from Edina, MN

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

I tried Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara because I have been so satisfied with other Maybelline mascaras and make up in the past. Lash Stiletto is an ok mascara. There is not much to brag about. It applies easily and if you want a dramatic look you might want to apply a few coats. The effects are not exactly ultimate length though. I have pretty long eyelashes as it is and did not see any difference in applying this mascara. They looked the same in length, but more dense and thick with the mascara application. It is easy to remove with water or makeup remover so that is always nice. It did not bother my eyes or eye area and does not smudge or bleed during the day. However, I think Maybelline definitely has some better mascaras to offer than this one. I won't buy it again.

Makes lashes fuller and more dense after application, not longer though.

Perfect!

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

This is my hands-down favorite! I have tried it in waterproof & regular formulas, & both work perfectly. It goes on smoothly without clumping, & it stays where it's supposed to be. I like the waterproof better for summertime. It says waterproof & means it, yet it's easily removed. This is the only mascara I will use.

No good for me!

from Costa Mesa, CA

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

I so highly wanted to love this product, and just couldn't love it. I was intrigued by a product that would make my lashes look extra dark and inky (I'm always on the hunt for a new HG mascara), but this didn't do that.
My lashes clumped together so badly, it almost seemed like I had one big lash instead of full, separate lashes. While it did make my lashes look dark, the inky was just a bit too much for me, as the clumping got worse.
To make matters worse, the mascara got all over my face, and was tough to get off. The commercials sucked me in, but I definitely did not love this product!

The performance was absolutely awful. As much as I wanted to love and try this product, I hated it. I used it on multiple occasions to make sure it wasn't just the first time, and each time I applied, my lashes were a clumpy, inky mess. Also, it seemed like the mascara never dried, and was constantly wet to the touch.

• Ease of Application:

Lots of Lash!!! Little price!

from Morganton, NC

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

This mascara actually lived up to the name of "stiletto lashes"! I love the long full look I get without the heavy, thick, clumping like most mascaras give you. Also it doesn't flake off during the day but it is easy to come off when needed. This mascara also gives me a high gloss shine that I never get with other mascaras. I've been using this for about 1 year and a half and don't see myself changing, unless for some reason they discontinue.

• Ease of Application:

Maybe not the longest lashes, but defined.

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

Overall this mascara is good. I do not get black flakes below my eyes and each lash seems well defined. I agree with several of the other reviewers in that my lashes don't appear to be any longer than they were before. However I have bought several bottles of this mascara because I like how it glides on my lashes. It is easy to apply and remove which is important to me.

Overall great mascara, just not the best for lengthening.

Just ok

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Maybelline Lash Stiletto Ultimate Length Washable Mascara:

This mascara was "just ok" for the money. It didn't do anything special to my lashes. Didn't seem to make them longer nor fuller and tended to clump. Color was great though. Makes lashes seem very "spider-like" & spikey