Other Foundations:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup

Pros

Cons

The best "firming" makeup I have tried.

I would reccommend "**Maybelline Age Rewind Makeup" **to those of you who are starting to see the fine lines of aging on your face. I have found that as I approach 50 years of age that makeups which are not intended for the more "mature" face tend to make the fine lines around my eyes more obvious rather than covering them up. I recently gave ''**Maybelline Age Rewind Makeup"**  a try and I was pleased with the way it helped to conceal the fine lines I have around my eyes. I chose the *Nude* shadewith an SPF of 18. I am a freckled red head so it isn't always easy to get  a color that blends with my freckles and fair skin. This shade worked well with my skin tones. I asked a friend if she thought the makeup suited me and she said it was the best she had seen me look in awhile. The bottle states is has "Goji berry" as well as caffeine for "firming and improving skins condition". Now I have no idea if these two things can do this but I  liked how the product made me look so who cares!?  Give **Age Rewind** a try!

Sorry did not like Instant Age Rewind Foundation

I was on the lookout for a new foundation. I love trying out new make up.  In looking through the different ones I came upon the new Maybelline Instand Age Rewind Foundation.  I thought yes I would love to rewind some years of off me LOL.  The pros are the cost is qute comparable to other over the counter foundations and less then department store foundations.  The bottle is nice.  That is about all the positives I can say about it.  I thought the color was strange (maybe it was just the wrong color choice for me).  It also went on cakey and uneven. It seemed to fast forward my age instead of rewinding.  The foundation caked to my laugh lines and created more wrinkes then I thought I had.  I also found it very drying to my skin.  It says it gives a radiant look but not for me it looked liked it was caked on, I didn't even use that much.  Maybe it is just my dry skin that caused the flakey cakey look.  For dry skin I would not recommend.

Great cover-up....

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

After having kids I started to notice some lines around my eyes. While I loved the cover and the feel, it didn't do much else. This makeup gave me complete cover with little makeup. However I don't feel it did much for firming or age rewind. Not something I'll buy again, simply because it was good but not the best.

amazing product

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

this product is amazing for the price. i love this brand to begin with and i'm always looking for foundations and this drug store brand foundation is great. lasts well and looks great on the skin. you get a good amount for your money. you will be glad you bought this product. i love it.

I was skeptical, but this foundation was wonderful!

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

When I first purchased this product, I was skeptical because my sister wasn't too fond of the product. I wanted to try it for myself, so I decided to try it out. When I applied it on my face, it was very smooth and firm, and concealed all uneven skin colors on my face, which I was extremely happy with. The only downfall was that I bought the palest shade that they had available and it was still very dark on my pale skin.

Excellent Drug Store Foundation

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

The past few years have found my skin in a transition period. In my 20s I had very oily skin and as I have gone through my thirties I still have oily skin on my chin and nose, but my forehead and cheeks have become very dry and flaky. This has proved troublesome for my when shopping for makeup. If I use a product for the dry skin, it leaves an oily residue on my face and vice versa. This foundation seems to serve both areas of my face well. The creamy texture does well on my flaky forehead and it is gentle enough for my cheeks which are highly sensitive to the chemicals in makeup. Yet, it has a clean enough texture to be able to use on my nose and chin. What also impresses me about this foundation is the longevity of it. I apply this in the morning and it lasts all day. It does not become dull or does not wipe off. The other important aspect is the ease with which it comes off with just soap and water. It comes off clean and I do not feel a heaviness when I wear it.

Works like a charm.

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

My mom used this, and ever since then she started to look a bit younger. So I tried it and noticed a difference after a while. Pretty satisfied. :) Love the results. This would probably be the only foundation I'll use. 4/5 stars for sure. :) The commercial exaggerates a bit about it, but it still does work.

foundation review

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

I love trying new foundations, especially since I buy higher priced brands and I was looking for a less expensive alternative to wear on a daily basis without clogging my pores. I like a full, glowy, dewy coverage that doesn't look greasy, which is hard to find, and I have sensitive skin, which makes it even harder. I normally wear diorskin nude, which I LOVE, and this is comparable, but offers a better coverage at a cheaper price. Doesn't last quite as long, but the color range is great, and I can't believe how creamy and wonderful this is. applies like a dream, you only need a small amount, and it literally covered every wrinkle I have. Wish it lasted a bit longer, but that is an aspect hard to find with a foundation that doesn't clog your pores or look cakey. Another thing I like is that it it doesn't change colors when it has been on for a long period of time, no orange mess. great job, maybelline!

This make up is amazing!!

from Hartsville, TN

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

THIS MAKE UP IS AMAZING! Ive always used cover girl makeup but as I got older I realized I needed something different.I was shopping one day and this maybelline instant age rewind caught my eye.I liked the slim look of the bottle and decided to give it a try.I like that it has sunscreen in it as well.It gives great coverage and goes on smooth.I am a runner and even when I run and sweat this make up still stays put.It firms up my neck and makes it look smoother.It is a little pricey but then again what make up isnt?I will never go back to my old foundation.i would recommend this product to anyone that is getting older...hey I would recommend it to everyone no matter what their age!!

Not bad, but not miracle in a bottle

from Jenison, MI

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

I purchased a bottle of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Foundation while on vacation recently. I had starting getting tan and the foundation I brought along was too light. I went to the nearest drugstore, intending to buy my normal brand in a darker shade but then I noticed this new Maybelline foundation. The brand I normally buy is also an anti-aging product but costs more than the Maybelline, so I thought I'd give it a try. I matched it as best as I could, without being able to test the products, with the shade I usually buy when I have a tan. Right away when I used it, the shade was too dark. Now I realize that's not the fault of the product, so I had to mix it with some of the lighter shade I already had--which worked well by the way. I liked the coverage of the foundation, it wasn't too heavy nor too light. It seemed to last well too. My main problem with it, and why I will probably stick with my former brand, is that it only comes in a one-size-fits-all skin types formula. It was just too oily for me. It makes my face shiny and forces me to use powder to absorb the oil. If you have drier skin, it would likely be perfect for you and you definitely can't beat the cost!

Instant Age Rewind is the best, hands down!

from Nampa, ID

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

I tried this formula of foundation a couple of years ago and absolutely love it! It has a nice level (medium) coverage and fades flawlessly into my skintone. I am fair skinned and went with the buff beige color, since it has yellow undertones because I don't like pink, rosy hues on my skin. I don't think that I will ever use another foundation, I've tried several brands, and occasionally switched over the seasons since I am much more pale in the winter. I really like the coverage, I pick at my face sometimes and this foundation covers up without caking on. It's a winner in my book! I am only 28, and not necessarily needing the age rewind feature, but I think that this formula provides the best coverage and really balances out my skin tone to a nice even complexion. love it!!

the good and bad

from Oakdale, CT

Comments about Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Radiant Firming Makeup:

Maybelline is a brand I have always used, and as I am getting older I need makeup with more emphasis on making my skin looking younger as well as good. The instant age rewind does good coverage in general , my dark spots still came through some, but not too bad.But I do have to say that your skin does feel like it is firmer when you first put it on. Your skin tightens up but not in a negative way. I have deep lines and unfortunaly it does settle in them , so I tend to kind of wipe it off some in those areas. But otherwise it is nice and light and there is a very good selection of tints to choose from.You can find this at almost any store and the price is resonable.It does stay on most of the day and easy to wash off. I also have sensitive skin and none of the Maybelline products including this has ever bothered my skin in any way.And with this makeup I don't even bother to put on pressed powder as I don't feel like I need it .