Other Mascaras:

Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara

Pros

Cons

Great Mascara

I suffer from "tryalitis" which means that especially when it comes to make-up I have to at least try the product. This mascara was no different and I was pleasantly...Read complete review

I suffer from "tryalitis" which means that especially when it comes to make-up I have to at least try the product. This mascara was no different and I was pleasantly surprised.

When I do my makeup in the morning I do my mascara very last, for me it is the finishing touch and the most important of all my make-up items, so I take it very seriously.

My requirements are, no clumping, good, dark black colour, ability to apply many coats without having too much product get on my lashes which I then need to remove and possibly ruin my makeup and last but not least a great brush that gives good lash coverage. Having been a Maybelling mascara user for years, I have used the pink and green mascara along with several other brands which I chop and change with, I felt totally comfortable purchasing the BIG brush version, I was not disappointed.

All my requirements were taken care of, the brush is awesome, so no clumping, and even though its sizeable it allows for good coverage, and the black black is dark enough. If I had one gripe it would be that I would want the black even blacker and I am sure that can be done with a bit more pigment. Having said that I like this mascara alot and have recommended it several friends and even given a few as gifts to friends I know love Maybelline.

Good Quailty - but brush is too big

The brush is too big and when new I would get mascara on my eye lids and still am having problems with the under eye area.  Brush is just too big.  Mascara has the same qualities as the rest of Maybelines Mascaras.

Great mascara!

from Fresno ca

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Applies Evenly
  • Defines & Separates
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Great Brush
  • Lengthens

Cons

• Anytime
    • Daytime
    • Going Out

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I've been using this brand for years I've tried others and I've always come back to this it's perfect for coverage of lag and length

Great mascara!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I really do love Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara! It does live up to its name and is a fabulous product. I have been using Maybelline eye makeup for many years and it is one of my all time favorites. I am like so many people that have always been on a tight budget for makeup and everything else so I am happy to report that Maybelline has always kept their products very low priced and affordable. It is very easy to use and does last a long time and it is washable as the name says. It makes my eyelashes look beautiful and oh so long and pretty! Makes me even feel very gorgeous and special whether it is for everydays use or for going out for a special occasion.

I would say that the performance of this mascara is perfect! I love it and will purchase and use it again and again for a long time. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and length.

Ease of Application
    I would have to say that it is quite easy to use,goes on very well. I like to use it because it is so quick to apply.

• Ease of Application:

A very inexpensive mascara, but works GREAT!!

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I am one those who tries various products, but am never satisfied. My Mom then told me she uses and has always used Great Lash by Maybelline. So I decided to give it a try and I haven't gone back! It gives my lashes a full look and it easily removed. I now am on a fixed income and this mascara if even that much more greater because of the price!! It is has one of the best on the market!!

I love the way it goes on. No clumping, thickens, lengthens and is easily removed. What more can a woman ask for in a mascara?? Also comes in waterproof.

Ease of Application
    I don't like mine too thick, so I usually just use 1-2 coats. It goes on very easy and comes off just as easy.

• Ease of Application:

I always go back to Maybelline

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I just love Maybelline mascara. I have tried department store mascaras at triple the price and always go back to Maybelline. The price is right and it goes on the way I want it to. The only reason I gave this item a 9 instead of a 10 is I don't like this great big wand. It is hard for me to handle and has way too much mascara on it. I prefer the smaller wands. They work the best for me. This mascara stays on all day but will wash off easily with just water. The waterproof mascara, which is better in the summer if you are swimming, requires a little mascara remover to get it off completely.

I put it on it the morning and it lasts all day for me. I just love it. If you get caught in a rain storm, don't look at the rain, because it will wash off. Sometimes, I switch to the waterproof if I know it will be raining that day.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to apply. I like the thickness of the wand in the middle and how it tapers off for the finer lashes and corners of your eyes.

Good for the price

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

As in the caption this product really is good for the price. I didn't clump on me and it also didn't wear off rather quickly. I buy this product all the time and looking at the price compared to maybelline or cover girl I would choose this one every time and its a plus that its water proof! what if I get caught in the rain and i'm on a date!! Would be a diaster!

This masacra is really just like any other mascara, I love it and I would reccomend it to any one really so go ahead and buy it!

Ease of Application
    Stick in the stick pull out apply I mean i can't get any simpler than that. Like I said just like any other masacra especially on the ease of application part haha.

• Ease of Application:

maybelline great big lash is great

from Medford, NJ

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

This is the best drug store brand mascara i have tried, and i have tried a lot of them.  I used to only use a department store brand volume building mascara, but then needed a mascara in a pinch and tried this one from a local drug store.  I was pleasantly surpised to say the least.  I really love the fact that this mascara goes on very smooth with no clumps at all.  Even after two month, the mascara provides clump free application.  It also makes my lashes appear much much fuller and longer, just as well as the department store brand that was nearly three times as expensive as the maybelline great big lash.  What I love is that it just doesn't make the lashes longer with out making them fuller like many of the inexpensive brands so.  My lashes need fullness along with the length which this mascara definitely provides.  Although this is not a water proof mascara, I like that it does not run easily.  I can take a dip in the pool or ocean and it still stay on.  I am so pleased with this product that I may never go back to buying the pricey brand again.

with maybelline mascara you don't need fake lashes

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

i have always struggled trying to find a good mascara that will work for me. My eyelashe grow down instead of up so whenever i appled mascara on them the would just fall. The first time i started using Maybelline Great Lash Big Black was when my sister told me about it. I fell in love with it since i first started using it. Maybelline mascara not only made my eyelashes longer but it made them thicker and i didn't have to use an eyelash curler for the first time. Whenever i do my make up people think that i have fake eyelashes on. Everyone asks me what kind of mascara i use and i tell them Maybelline Great Lash, i call it the "pink bottle". I'm very satisfied with the product and i would surely recommend it to my friends.

I LOVE MAYBELLINE'S GREAT LASH BIG BLACKEST BLACK MASCARA

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

**I can't believe I had been missing out on Maybelline's mascara. I had a hard time finding a mascara that wouldn't clump up my lashes or pull them out. I found what I wanted with this mascara. I get super long black beautiful lashes that last from day to night. I love the fact that I don't have to curl my lashes at all now. With just 2 coats and I am good to go for all day. **

Great Wand- Goes on thick!!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I love, love, love this BIG great lash mascara!! It is very economical to purchase and my favorite mascara to date! The BIG wand allows the mascara to go on thick, but not clumpy! It lasts all day and I feel like with just a few swipes that my eyelashes appear thick and noticeable. I have medium skin tone and brown hair, but instead of the brown or the brownish/black, the black gives me the look I want. I do not like to purchase waterproof mascara as I feel that it is very hard on my lashes. This product lasts most of the day and it does not end up smeared all over my face. It is easy to wash off and does not require any special products to remove it. It comes off easily and does not feel like I am trying to apply more to an old layer the next day. I would highly recommend this product to anyone that uses mascara. I have purchased some other more pricey products prior to this, but none of them were as good as the BIG great lash.

perfect mascara

from Adelanto, CA

Comments about Maybelline Great Lash BIG Washable Mascara:

I absolutely love this maybelline great lash mascara in the new big product. I have been using the regular great lash mascara for years, ever since I started wearing make up and the only thing I didnt like about it was the brush it had with it and was very excited when they came out with this BIG brush, I think this is the most perfect mascara now. the brush is just the best, it's the perfect size and shape, it's round and big, covers your whole lashes and it's thick too. The formula in the mascara is amazing, it doesn't flake, it's last all day long, doesn't clump, it's buildable with great coverage, you can make it as thick or thin as you want, gives your lashes volume. they have different colors to choose form but the blackest black is the best, it's the best black i've ever tried and its so affordable. Espeically compared to department store mascaras, you can find it at any drug store. I would recommened this to anyone that wants any kind of lashes and look.