Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Pros

• Blends well (9)
  • Easy to apply (9)
  • Goes on smoothly (9)
  • Good pigmentation (8)
  • Long-lasting (7)

Cons

• Light to medium coverage (7)
  • Full coverage (6)
  • Acne-prone or oily skin (5)
  • Normal skin (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (5), Brand buyer (4)

Not a perfect fit but very close!

I love light weight makeup foundations. I even love tinted moisturizers. I just want enough coverage to even out my skin tone and give my skin a dewy, youthful appearance. I am always looking for the "perfect" foundation and will try anything new, so when I received a sample of **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** in the mail I couldn' wait to see how it felt and looked. The sample was a color display that had lots and lots of tiny samples to use and fit your skin to a number on the chart.

I never found the perfect shade for my skin but I loved the way it felt on my skin. The **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** is quite sheer and doesn't seem to drag my face down. It looks natural and gives my skin a fresh look. The foundation is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) so you can feel good about using it.

**Bottom Line:**

This makeup is worth trying if you like sheer makeup with minimal coverage. It doesn't have a lot of staying power though. It seems to last a few hours and then it needs to be reapplied.

Foundation for people seeking light coverage, not for oily skin

I'll just say it right up front. I was seriously disappointed with this product. I bought this foundation IMMEDIATELY after it became available for purchase and it let me down. The main hook that the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation advertisements used was that this color was going to fit your skin tone, no matter what. All you had to do was buy the color that best fit your natural tone and somehow it would do all the work. I was truly looking forward to not having to blend my foundation into my neck/chest/ear area to match! I cannot tell you how excited I was for this product! It doesn't fit. First off, they don't offer as many color varieties as the other foundations. I assumed this was because it had some sort of amazing makeup technology that was going to change the color of the foundation to match my skin or something. I bought the closest match (which really wasn't that far off from my natural skin tone) and when I applied it, I looked ghostly! So I bought another, this time a shade darker. Better, but it didn't look right. It didn't FIT ME! Once I got that out of the way I was working with your basic foundation. Nothing special. It was a light foundation, made for people who probably already have soft, nearly blemish free skin. Not meant for full coverage, a foundation meant to even your skin tones. Also, it was a bit oily which I tend to dislike. I would not recommend this product.

It Fits Me

from San Diego, CA

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Long-Lasting
  • Matte Finish

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love love this Maybelline FitMe Foundation. This full coverage foundation lasted a 16 hour shift and never melted away. I have oily skin and this foundation helped with the shine. Overall, I really liked how my skin looked after blending in, there were no streaks just a beautiful matte finish. Definitely on my top ten!

Love this foundation!

from Maryville, TN

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Easy To Apply
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Lightweight
    • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love this foundation and find it very comparable to the high end foundation I usually go for. It is light weight, medium coverage, it covers all flaws without the feeling of make-up, buildable, and blends well with other make-up. Overall recommend this to anyone who's looking for a great foundation.

Good quality

from miami, fl

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Good Pigmentation

Cons

• Doesn't Stay On

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

It is a good base, the coverage is medium, it has sufiecientes colors to choose. leaves the skin with a healthy appearance, a little bright but very beautiful, looks natural. It is ideal for daily use

Holy Grail Drugstore Foundation

from Myrtle Beach SC

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Long-Lasting
      • Matte Finish

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I'm a makeup snob. Rarely do I grab a drugstore brand. I have heard all the hype around this foundation from beauty gurus and wanted to try it. This is on par with princely high end foundation. Amazing coverage, flawless matte finish and a price that won't break the bank.

For sure I will buy it again

from PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Good Pigmentation
        • Lightweight
        • Long-Lasting
        • Looks so natural on the face

• Dry Skin
          • Mature Skin
          • Sensitive Skin

So great
          And so affordable for everyone.

I cant wait for buying it again

from MOROCCO

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
          • Easy To Apply
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Good Pigmentation
          • Long-Lasting
          • Matte Finish

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

the foundation covers all my perfections and acne .it lasts more than 18 hours giving u simple fresh and natural look thanks to this foundation I can stay under the sun without any problem my friends told me that my skin become more perfect the most important thing is that it isn't expensive and i had never use a founadation like this one .now i feel free zith my boy friend who really love my skin wchich covers all my acne and belmishes

Works Wonders

from Hartford, CT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
            • Easy To Apply
            • Goes On Smoothly
            • Good Pigmentation
            • Lightweight
            • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love this product. I have very oily skin and am prone to breakouts. I have a lot of acne scarring on my face because of my olive skin. Over the years I've had a very hard time finding a product that could control the shine and minimize the breakouts until I discovered this beauty. It minimizes pores and helps conceal scars and the best part is that now I break out a lot less than I ever have. I would recommend this even if you didn't have oily skin or are prone to breakouts.

Favorite Foundation

from Milford CT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
              • Easy To Apply
              • Goes On Smoothly
              • Good Pigmentation
              • Lightweight
              • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I have this both in matte & dewy formulas. I like that it is lightweight and gives me a sheer-light coverage just evening out my skintone. It blends easily, stays on all day, look natural. The color match is perfect for my skintone. The best part is that its affordable and can find it at many stores.

love love love this fundation this is my all time favorite

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
                • Easy To Apply
                • Goes On Smoothly
                • Lightweight
                • Matte Finish

Cons

• Poor Coverage

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This is the product that I would make my number one foundation. When I used this brand, the shade was a perfect match for my skin and I really like it. This product is lightweight and people would still not notice that I am wearing foundation. I also liked the fact that it was very easy to blend. After blending it, it would look very smooth and it was hard to tell that I was wearing foundation. I like it over my concealer and it bled perfectly with it. This my new favorite foundation 

Great foundation!

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love just about every Maybelline product that I use, It never fails to fit my skin tone, this foundation is definitely fit for me, I think any woman or teenager who is struggling evening out their skin tone on their face or even trying to cover up their acne should try this, it is an amazing product and I will continue to purchase it.