Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Pros

• Blends well (5)
  • Easy to apply (5)
  • Goes on smoothly (5)
  • Good pigmentation (4)
  • Lightweight (4)

Cons

• Light to medium coverage (4)
  • Acne-prone or oily skin (3)
  • Full coverage (3)
  • Normal skin (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Budget shopper (3)

Not a perfect fit but very close!

I love light weight makeup foundations. I even love tinted moisturizers. I just want enough coverage to even out my skin tone and give my skin a dewy, youthful appearance. I am always looking for the "perfect" foundation and will try anything new, so when I received a sample of **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** in the mail I couldn' wait to see how it felt and looked. The sample was a color display that had lots and lots of tiny samples to use and fit your skin to a number on the chart.

I never found the perfect shade for my skin but I loved the way it felt on my skin. The **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** is quite sheer and doesn't seem to drag my face down. It looks natural and gives my skin a fresh look. The foundation is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) so you can feel good about using it.

**Bottom Line:**

This makeup is worth trying if you like sheer makeup with minimal coverage. It doesn't have a lot of staying power though. It seems to last a few hours and then it needs to be reapplied.

Foundation for people seeking light coverage, not for oily skin

I'll just say it right up front. I was seriously disappointed with this product. I bought this foundation IMMEDIATELY after it became available for purchase and it let me down. The main hook that the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation advertisements used was that this color was going to fit your skin tone, no matter what. All you had to do was buy the color that best fit your natural tone and somehow it would do all the work. I was truly looking forward to not having to blend my foundation into my neck/chest/ear area to match! I cannot tell you how excited I was for this product! It doesn't fit. First off, they don't offer as many color varieties as the other foundations. I assumed this was because it had some sort of amazing makeup technology that was going to change the color of the foundation to match my skin or something. I bought the closest match (which really wasn't that far off from my natural skin tone) and when I applied it, I looked ghostly! So I bought another, this time a shade darker. Better, but it didn't look right. It didn't FIT ME! Once I got that out of the way I was working with your basic foundation. Nothing special. It was a light foundation, made for people who probably already have soft, nearly blemish free skin. Not meant for full coverage, a foundation meant to even your skin tones. Also, it was a bit oily which I tend to dislike. I would not recommend this product.

For sure I will buy it again

from PA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting
  • Looks so natural on the face

• Dry Skin
    • Mature Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

So great
    And so affordable for everyone.

I cant wait for buying it again

from MOROCCO

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
    • Easy To Apply
    • Goes On Smoothly
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Long-Lasting
    • Matte Finish

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

the foundation covers all my perfections and acne .it lasts more than 18 hours giving u simple fresh and natural look thanks to this foundation I can stay under the sun without any problem my friends told me that my skin become more perfect the most important thing is that it isn't expensive and i had never use a founadation like this one .now i feel free zith my boy friend who really love my skin wchich covers all my acne and belmishes

Works Wonders

from Hartford, CT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
      • Easy To Apply
      • Goes On Smoothly
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Lightweight
      • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love this product. I have very oily skin and am prone to breakouts. I have a lot of acne scarring on my face because of my olive skin. Over the years I've had a very hard time finding a product that could control the shine and minimize the breakouts until I discovered this beauty. It minimizes pores and helps conceal scars and the best part is that now I break out a lot less than I ever have. I would recommend this even if you didn't have oily skin or are prone to breakouts.

Favorite Foundation

from Milford CT

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
        • Easy To Apply
        • Goes On Smoothly
        • Good Pigmentation
        • Lightweight
        • Long-Lasting

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I have this both in matte & dewy formulas. I like that it is lightweight and gives me a sheer-light coverage just evening out my skintone. It blends easily, stays on all day, look natural. The color match is perfect for my skintone. The best part is that its affordable and can find it at many stores.

love love love this fundation this is my all time favorite

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
          • Easy To Apply
          • Goes On Smoothly
          • Lightweight
          • Matte Finish

Cons

• Poor Coverage

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This is the product that I would make my number one foundation. When I used this brand, the shade was a perfect match for my skin and I really like it. This product is lightweight and people would still not notice that I am wearing foundation. I also liked the fact that it was very easy to blend. After blending it, it would look very smooth and it was hard to tell that I was wearing foundation. I like it over my concealer and it bled perfectly with it. This my new favorite foundation 

Great foundation!

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love just about every Maybelline product that I use, It never fails to fit my skin tone, this foundation is definitely fit for me, I think any woman or teenager who is struggling evening out their skin tone on their face or even trying to cover up their acne should try this, it is an amazing product and I will continue to purchase it.

Love it

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This is the product that I would make my number one foundation. Being very fair skinned, it is hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone. I would always get the lightest color when buying foundation, and none of them were a good match. When I used this brand, the lightest shade was a perfect match for my skin. It was so perfect that I could not blend it and people would still not notice that I am wearing foundation. Although, I would still blend it. Since it matched my skin tone perfectly, I would not have to use as much, so it would last a long time. I also liked the fact that it was very easy to blend. After blending it, it would look very smooth and it was hard to tell that I was wearing foundation. There were not streaks or creases, and it wouldn't melt away it warm weather. It would last all day and I would only need to reapply it maybe once. This is deffinatly the best foundation I have used.

I don't like this foundation at all.

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

It's hard to find the right foundation when you are buying it from a store. You can't try it on so you kind of have to guess what foundation looks good on you. I tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation thinking it might really match my skin tone but it just made my skin look way darker than it is. It was orange looking and super thick. It made my skin feel dirty and greasy. It is just very heavy on my face. You can tell I was wearing the foundation. It looked caked on. I have olive skin but I'm a little self conscious of the color of my skin because I was teased when I was little so getting this foundation made me feel worse. I looked like I walked into a tanning salon. It was also annoying because whenever I would have an itch on my face and I would scratch it, the foundation would come off. When I would wipe my nose, you would see orange on the tissue because it would come off. I would never buy this brand of foundation again or recommend it to anyone. It's not worth trying.

Not my favorite but it's okay.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This foundation comes in a large glass bottle. It comes with a really handy pump. It is neither too thick or too thin, just a pretty good consistency. It has a really nice slightly dewy finish but it can get a little cakey in certain areas like around my nose and dry spots. It does not last very long at all and I have to touch up after a couple hours. Blotting with powder and wearing a face primer really helps to keep in place for much longer. It has a medium coverage that covers my dark marks and scars very well, but it does not cover dark redness like cystic acne. It does not feel too heavy on my skin if I only use one layer, but two layers is pushing it. I could not find a color that completely matches my skin tone, so I had to go with one a little lighter, so I have to be sure to blend it along my jaw and down my neck. It stained a white shirt of mine because of having to blend it down.

very lightweight and blends in well with my skin

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I usually don't use drugstore makeup but this Maybelline fit me foundation was amazing to my face. I seen it advertised in a seventeen magazine and there was a coupon so I tried it out. It was very lightweight and it didn't feel to heavy on my face. My face didn't look oily or feel greasy. My face stayed looking matte and I didn't have to touch up. It covered all my imperfections and it blended in well with my skin tone. I was really impressed with how it covered my dark circles and acne scars. I felt like my face could breathe. They have a variety of tones that match perfectly. It gave my face light to medium coverage. The foundation lasted on my face all day. My face looked really smooth and soft. I love how this foundation was affordable so it wasn't expensive to buy. I would recommend this to anybody its great for all skin types. I would definitely buy this foundation again.