Other Foundations:
Maybelline
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

Best drugstore foundation

I have just started using this foundation. It is easily one of my favorite. It lasts all day and feels lightweight.

CA - California

true

I would buy this product again

Really love this foundation is the best if you have oily skin this works just fine it lasts up to 7 hours ! Highly recommend

McMinnville, Oregon

best one out there!

The best foundation ever! i love Maybelline FitMe foundation. it fully covers my skin and looks so beautiful. i don't get breakouts from this. it keeps my face looking natural and beautiful all day long without becoming cakey and oily.

CA

true

This is My Every Day foundation.

I use this product on daily Bases. It is Easy to apply, medium to full coverage if packed on.

Houston Tx

Best foundation

I'm in love with this foundation. It's great matte coverage and a perfect match. It's definitely long wear and great for both oily and dry skin.

Rialto CA

Great Foundation

Really liked the Maybelline Fit me, great coverage, wasn't cakey Foundation and dried fast. Only issue I had with the foundation was finding my shade. I either had to go a shade above or a shade below. Really loved the Matte + poreless finish look. Definitely recommend

Gastonia, NC

Fit Me is for Me

This here is a staple in my kit. I've been using this for some time now.

Pa

The best !!

The maybelline fit me foundation in matte is the best foundation that I have ever used. This product never seems to let me down. Its long lasting and doesnt make my skin oily like other foundations do.

Indiana

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

OFFERS GREAT LONG LASTING COVERAGE FOR A GREAT PRICE. THIS IS MY DUPE FOR CLINIQUE FOUNDATION THAT IVE BEEN LOYAL TO FOR YEARS. THEY HAVE DIFFERENT OPTION FOR A MATTE OR DEWY FINISH AND A LARGE RANGE OF SHADES.

LOS ANGELES, CA

I love this product

I have used this product for a couple of years now and it's simply the best!

Bakersfield CA