4.1

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

4.1

Pros

Cons

Not a perfect fit but very close!

I love light weight makeup foundations. I even love tinted moisturizers. I just want enough coverage to even out my skin tone and give my skin a dewy, youthful appearance. I am always looking for the "perfect" foundation and will try anything new, so when I received a sample of **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** in the mail I couldn' wait to see how it felt and looked. The sample was a color display that had lots and lots of tiny samples to use and fit your skin to a number on the chart.

I never found the perfect shade for my skin but I loved the way it felt on my skin. The **Maybelline Fit Me Foundation** is quite sheer and doesn't seem to drag my face down. It looks natural and gives my skin a fresh look. The foundation is non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores) so you can feel good about using it.

**Bottom Line:**

This makeup is worth trying if you like sheer makeup with minimal coverage. It doesn't have a lot of staying power though. It seems to last a few hours and then it needs to be reapplied.

Foundation for people seeking light coverage, not for oily skin

I'll just say it right up front. I was seriously disappointed with this product. I bought this foundation IMMEDIATELY after it became available for purchase and it let me down. The main hook that the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation advertisements used was that this color was going to fit your skin tone, no matter what. All you had to do was buy the color that best fit your natural tone and somehow it would do all the work. I was truly looking forward to not having to blend my foundation into my neck/chest/ear area to match! I cannot tell you how excited I was for this product! It doesn't fit. First off, they don't offer as many color varieties as the other foundations. I assumed this was because it had some sort of amazing makeup technology that was going to change the color of the foundation to match my skin or something. I bought the closest match (which really wasn't that far off from my natural skin tone) and when I applied it, I looked ghostly! So I bought another, this time a shade darker. Better, but it didn't look right. It didn't FIT ME! Once I got that out of the way I was working with your basic foundation. Nothing special. It was a light foundation, made for people who probably already have soft, nearly blemish free skin. Not meant for full coverage, a foundation meant to even your skin tones. Also, it was a bit oily which I tend to dislike. I would not recommend this product.

love love love this fundation this is my all time favorite

from morocco

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Lightweight
  • Matte Finish

Cons

• Poor Coverage

• Light To Medium Coverage
  • Normal Skin

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This is the product that I would make my number one foundation. When I used this brand, the shade was a perfect match for my skin and I really like it. This product is lightweight and people would still not notice that I am wearing foundation. I also liked the fact that it was very easy to blend. After blending it, it would look very smooth and it was hard to tell that I was wearing foundation. I like it over my concealer and it bled perfectly with it. This my new favorite foundation 

• Skin Tone:
  • Medium

Great foundation!

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I love just about every Maybelline product that I use, It never fails to fit my skin tone, this foundation is definitely fit for me, I think any woman or teenager who is struggling evening out their skin tone on their face or even trying to cover up their acne should try this, it is an amazing product and I will continue to purchase it.

Love it

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This is the product that I would make my number one foundation. Being very fair skinned, it is hard for me to find foundation that matches my skin tone. I would always get the lightest color when buying foundation, and none of them were a good match. When I used this brand, the lightest shade was a perfect match for my skin. It was so perfect that I could not blend it and people would still not notice that I am wearing foundation. Although, I would still blend it. Since it matched my skin tone perfectly, I would not have to use as much, so it would last a long time. I also liked the fact that it was very easy to blend. After blending it, it would look very smooth and it was hard to tell that I was wearing foundation. There were not streaks or creases, and it wouldn't melt away it warm weather. It would last all day and I would only need to reapply it maybe once. This is deffinatly the best foundation I have used.

I don't like this foundation at all.

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

It's hard to find the right foundation when you are buying it from a store. You can't try it on so you kind of have to guess what foundation looks good on you. I tried the Maybelline Fit Me foundation thinking it might really match my skin tone but it just made my skin look way darker than it is. It was orange looking and super thick. It made my skin feel dirty and greasy. It is just very heavy on my face. You can tell I was wearing the foundation. It looked caked on. I have olive skin but I'm a little self conscious of the color of my skin because I was teased when I was little so getting this foundation made me feel worse. I looked like I walked into a tanning salon. It was also annoying because whenever I would have an itch on my face and I would scratch it, the foundation would come off. When I would wipe my nose, you would see orange on the tissue because it would come off. I would never buy this brand of foundation again or recommend it to anyone. It's not worth trying.

Not my favorite but it's okay.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

This foundation comes in a large glass bottle. It comes with a really handy pump. It is neither too thick or too thin, just a pretty good consistency. It has a really nice slightly dewy finish but it can get a little cakey in certain areas like around my nose and dry spots. It does not last very long at all and I have to touch up after a couple hours. Blotting with powder and wearing a face primer really helps to keep in place for much longer. It has a medium coverage that covers my dark marks and scars very well, but it does not cover dark redness like cystic acne. It does not feel too heavy on my skin if I only use one layer, but two layers is pushing it. I could not find a color that completely matches my skin tone, so I had to go with one a little lighter, so I have to be sure to blend it along my jaw and down my neck. It stained a white shirt of mine because of having to blend it down.

very lightweight and blends in well with my skin

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I usually don't use drugstore makeup but this Maybelline fit me foundation was amazing to my face. I seen it advertised in a seventeen magazine and there was a coupon so I tried it out. It was very lightweight and it didn't feel to heavy on my face. My face didn't look oily or feel greasy. My face stayed looking matte and I didn't have to touch up. It covered all my imperfections and it blended in well with my skin tone. I was really impressed with how it covered my dark circles and acne scars. I felt like my face could breathe. They have a variety of tones that match perfectly. It gave my face light to medium coverage. The foundation lasted on my face all day. My face looked really smooth and soft. I love how this foundation was affordable so it wasn't expensive to buy. I would recommend this to anybody its great for all skin types. I would definitely buy this foundation again.

Smooth foundation with a natural finish

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I received a sample of this foundation in the mail, so I decided to try it when I could no longer find my previous foundation in the stores. The sample came with several shade options, and I found a couple that matched my skin color well (one for summer, one for winter). I have since purchased 2 or 3 bottles of the foundation and really like the way it blends so flawlessly into my skin. I apply it with my fingertips and then blend it in with a makeup sponge to eliminate any lines or bare spots. It helps my eye and cheek makeup stay fresh-looking, too. I don't find it to be oily at all, but my skin tends to be more dry than oily, anyway. I use this foundation frequently and like the way it feels on my skin.

If you are looking for a liquid foundation that doesn't feel caked-on or powdery, I recommend trying this one. There are so many shade options that you're sure to find one or two that will match your skin tone.

Great Lightweight Liquid Foundation

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

Maybelline Fit is a perfect liquid foundation for my dry/uneven skin. Whenever I use liquid foundation it tends to cake on my face and feel heavy. I've tried using several brands and even mineral formulas. I have dry skin and tend to have red spots and blemishes. This foundation has great coverage and doesn't clog pores or sit heavily on your face. It blends perfectly and matches my skin tone perfectly. It comes in a wide range of colors and the additional Fit line of products blend really well. My skin looks perfect when I use my Maybelline fit foundation, no blemishes or spot show through. It's a great foundation for pictures! It holds all day without fading or rubbing off. I highly recommend this product!! It is an awesome value for the cost. Maybelline has always been a dependable brand for me, but this they've really outdone themselves now with this product.

Definitely Fits Me!

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I have ALWAYS had problems with liquid foundations. They either never match the color of my skin, or are extremely 'streaky' looking...even when I learned how to properly apply liquid foundation. That is, until I discovered Maybelline Fit Me Foundation.

This is truly the best liquid foundation I have come across in awhile, aside from the extremely expensive stuff! It can be found at any local drug store or large chain store, and only runs a mere low 5.00 high 7.00. The price for the type of product you receive is pretty great! Of course, you get what you pay for when it comes to make-up...there are obviously more expensive and better foundations out there. When it boils down to the best drug store make-up to purchase, this is your best bet.

I have had no issues finding my skin tone either. It blends so well, I can even go a shade above or below my skin tone, and it blends in well enough to not make me look like a vampire....or like I only tanned my face.

I give this product two thumbs up, and more, if I had another hand.

Nothing new, heavy foundation, in unpractical package

Comments about Maybelline Fit Me Foundation:

I'll start this with saying I'm a huge fan of Maybelline products but this foundation has been one huge disapointment. It's not for oily skin such as mine, because it tends up to make it heavy and oily and too shinny, especially visible on light. Feels like I've used mud on my face. I would not buy it again.
I bought it in lighter shade, but it looked far too dark when applied. It turned my face into oil slick. At first I tried to apply it with brush like I always do, but it didn't look even. It looked extremely messy. Looks better applied with fingers, but still far from perfect look such as presented in comercials and pictures.
It didn't last long on the face. Maybe few hours, but far less longer than other Maybellin foundations i have used before.
In the end I would say that maybe this product fits more people who have really dry skin. So i wouldn't recomend it to people with oily skin.