Other Eyeshadows:
Maybelline
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads Legendary Lilac

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads Legendary Lilac

If you like purple, this set is for you!

Since I normally only wear very light and subtle shades (if I wear any eyeshadow at all), I was a little apprehensive about trying Maybelline Eye Studio Wet Eyeshadow Quads Legendary Lilac.  But my husband and I had plans for a special evening and I wanted to surprise him and make him say "WOW!"  To my great surprise, I was able to pull it off.  I found it to be very easy to apply the eyeshadow.  I was worried I would make a total mess of the blending of the colors.  But it was so easy!  When I was finished, my eyes looked very mysterious and my husband loved it.  He has always loved my eyes.  He just kept telling me repeatedly how sexy my eyes looked.  When my three year old saw me, she exclaimed "Mommy pretty!"  It just felt so good.  I am a stay at home Mom and do not get many opportunities to dress up and apply makeup.  It was really nice to feel sexy and to hear all the compliments from my family.  Especially my husband because he is the one I wanted to look sexy for.  I recommend this to any woman who wants to give purple a try.

Not that great for blue eyes

I have gorgeous blue eyes and wanted to venture outside my comfort level and try something that would compliment my blue eyes and make me look younger and refreshed. This looked horrible. The shades are all wrong! I definitely wouldn't use this if you have blue eyes. I went back to my normal browns and light blues with some white and that definitely made my eyes pop more than these shades. I think this would be better for those with brown eyes, not blue. The only use I have found for this was the white shadow and the teal blue shade. Those two shades at least look alright. The white one is great by itself but I wouldn't buy it in a set and waste my money with the other shades. The dark blue is pretty but overwhelms your eyes completely! Over all a waste of time and money. Whoever was paid to package all these shades as a set and sell them to the market should be fired or at least not paid for this one!

Some of the best drugstore eye shadow I've used.

Comments about Maybelline Eye Studio Color Plush Silk Eyeshadow Quads Legendary Lilac:

I notice that when I use this eye shadow, the pigments are very vibrant (but subtle), and I didn't need to put on a whole lot in order to get the look I wanted. The different colors compliment each other perfectly, and the shadow itself is very smooth and silky, and has a very nice texture overall. It also will stay on your eyelid all day without fading, and it's still vibrant on my eyes. The only downfall was that I noticed that there was a ton of fallout, but that's normal for shadows. This truly is a nice product for a wonderful price.

Not that great for blue eyes

from Silver Spring, MD

Maybelline legendary lilac quad is for Asian skin tones.

from New York, NY

Maybelline Eyestudio in legendary lilac quad eyeshadow case fills a long term search for a good purple based eyeshadow, as well as brown, and other highlights for someone with glasses and has an Asian skin tone. Maybelline often has great sales of this product line and you may find coupons in fashion magazines. There are other choices from this line, but this choice is one of the best color selections. It is not a matte powder, but does not overpower the eye with an overabundance of sheen. I use this eyeshadow the most of any of my cosmetic beauty choices, as well as another product from this line.

To save more money, check out my discussion post on :

[www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts

Love It!!

from Franklin, PA

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow...I am a makeup addict and have tried lots of different brands and types to get the look I'm after. This is it! You can blend them or use any of the colors solo. They have many different shade combos too! I don't recommend using the tiny black applicator is comes with, go with your own eyeshadow brush. But this is one purchase you won't regret!

Eyestudio Give Me Gold

from Victorville, CA

The first thing I liked about this eyeshadow quad was the four colors and how you could actually use all the colors. Then if you look at the back, it actually tells you how to use the colors. I thought that was fantastic. It's so smooth going on and has a little shine to it. It actually looks like it's a high quality eyeshadow.

Beautiful colors, great value!

from Columbus, OH

Honestly, I was not a big fan of maybelline eyeshadow before. But I absolutely love maybelline eye studio color plush silk eyeshadow quads. They have very beautiful colors and great shimmer. Eye colors are very easy to apply and blend, and it is really fun to try different combination of colors, or layer up different colors. The pigments are amazing, glamming up the look instantly. And it can be the every-day eye color - not too dramatic if apply a thin layer. And it does not look cakey or creased if I use a good eyeshadow primer even though my eye lids are normally oily and prone to be creased. And I have sensitive skin and eyes. Sometimes eye colors cause eye redness and itchy. But this one does not irritate my eyes. I can were it all day with no irritations. On top of all, it is really affordable so that I can try all shades it offers. Maybelline eyeshadwo quads just make it more fun to play with diffrent eye colors.

Love this maybelline silk eyeshadow

from Bullhead City, AZ

I really loved hoe this eyeshadow looked on the package and how it looked after i applied. It's really true to its color. the bad thing though was that it does crease sometimes. That really dissapointed me but i used another product and we resolved the problem. Overall good eyeshadow.

Maybelline Eyeshadow in Lilac is great for brown eyes

from Davenport, FL

I use Maybelline products on a regular basis, so when this came out I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did because it made my eyes look gorgeous! Having brown eyes, purple makes them look good regardless, but this made them pop even more.

maybelline eye studio

from Concord, NH

i love all of these quads. the color shows up great, its so silky and very blendable. these are professional eyeshadow's at drug store prices. i bought almost every quad. these are highly pigmented and shimmery colors. Works great wet or dry, doesn't crease all day.

Love this Creme to Powder Eyeshadow

from Riverside, CA

I just love useing this Creme to Powder Eyeshadow  Long lasting wear.  Easy to apply.  Great fantastic color palettes.   To me one of the best drugstore eyeshadows out there.  PLUS there is always great value coupons out there for Maybeline brand.