3.8
Maybelline
Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow - All Shades

Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow - All Shades

3.8

Both sides of this shadow cake have a beautiful color.

Comments about Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Marbleized Eyeshadow - All Shades:

I loved how half this shadow cake was marbled, and then the other half was a single, solid color. It really worked well in my favor, because I can make the two different colors compliment each other. The eyeshadow isn't as pigmented as you might expect it to be, but it truly stays on for a while.

Looks great in package but doesn't have the shimmer out of it

I wasn't impressed with this product; I bought a few different shades thinking the strong glitter look to them would mix well and give my eyes a nice bright glow.
What I got was an eyeshadow that was dry and chalky with chunks of glitter that fell out when I tried to gather it on the brush. Large bits of the shadow fell apart when I tried to use it and what didn't was thin and had weak color, and no glitter that I could really tell.
To me it just looked like a cheap matte eyeshadow that cracked in the package and then creased when I applied it to my eyes.
It also did not have staying power; I applied it in the morning and by lunch it had faded so much that it looked as though I was wearing pastels and at the time I was using a dark blue/silver variation of the line.
It was not worth it in my opinion; it also did not blend at all with other shadows I was trying to mix it with; the texture was too coarse and just wouldn't smooth out for me.

Perfect amount of shimmer

from Charleston Afb, SC

I have several shades of the Maybelline Eye Studio marbelized eyeshadow, and I love them all. This eyeshadow is a perfect consistency, soft enough to get a good amount on the applicator (and your eyelids), but not so soft as to fall apart in the case. It glides on perfectly and gives good coverage with just one sweep of the applicator. The way they marbelized several colors together makes it super easy to apply and blend on your eyes. You can use the marbelized section alone for a subtle look, or with the single darker shade in the crease for a mor dramatic look. There's a perfect amount of shimmer, and a bit of iridescence to the eyeshadow, without looking over the top glittery. There seems to be a lot of eyeshadow here too, more than you get in the flat squares of eyeshadow anyway. The price is great too!

Maybelline Eye Studio Marbleized Eyeshadow is luminescent!

from Crystal Lake, IL

I recently purchased two of the Maybelline Eye Studio Marbleized eyeshadows: 1) Lawless Lavendar and 2) Sinful Sinnamon.  I tend to choose colors that work best for every day make-up so I pick a lot of earth tones so I go the Sinful Sinnamon.  But I was feeling in an earth tone rut so I also got the Lawless Lavendar - thinking I would never wear it because I am just not a pastel-family person.  I like the Sinful SInnamon.  I LOVE the Lawless Lavendar.  The Sinful Sinnamon is one of my favorit earth tones because the Sinnamon color really sparkles.  Not is a gaudy way but a bright and luminescent way.  The Lawless Lavendar really makes my blue eyes pop and gives light brightness to my face.  It looks great with the earth tone colors I like to wear.  Out the earth tone shadows I have I like the Sinnamon for going out at night more than for day wear, only because it has a little more pop to it than my standard colors.  I like the Lavendar for day or night - it's just a great color!