Other Nail Products:
Maybelline
Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades

Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades

God send truly! Thanks Maybelline

As a busy mom I rarely have the time to sit in the salon and actually enjoy a manicure. I do like to have pretty nails though so I always do my own at home. But I am no professional and since I am pretty busy and my hands are usually full I find all sorts of knicks and chips in my nails the day I paint them. I needed a nail polish that was long-lasting and quick-drying. I came across Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color and fell in love with the colors! There are all sorts of shades to pick from so I choose a few of my favorites. Price point wise the Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color is on target for what I'm willing to pay and I am glad I did because this nail polish is high quality. Though I've never timed it, this stuff does dry much quicker than most nail polishes. With Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color I can find time in my busy day to properly paint my nails and enjoy them for days to come without having to fix knicks or repaint smudged polish.

I have recommended this polish to all of my friends and they too love it. The quick drying feature is a god send for me. Be sure to buy Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color.

Maybelline Express Finish - Quick drying!

I was in need of a new bottle of clear-coat nail polish to use as a top coat and because I like to still have my nails looking shiny when I'm not wearing any colored nail enamel. A friend had previously recommended Maybelline Express Finish to me, so I picked up a bottle of their clear base and top coat.

It goes on smooth, which is always a plus and it does dry extremely quickly. It also works as a great base coat for some nail polishes that tend to go on thin (where you would normally need two coats of another brand that is more slow to dry). The shine it leaves is great and it has kept that shine for the entire time I'm wearing it.

My biggest complaint is that it seems to chip pretty easily, which isn't a huge deal with just a clear coat, but when using it as a top coat, it tends to take the other nail enamel with it when it chips off, even when I had never had chipping issues with the other polish before, so I know the Express Finish is to blame. Express Finish is also a bit pricey, so that should be taken into consideration, as well.

Overall, it does dry more quickly, but you will also probably be doing your nails more often, so I'd have to rate this as just an average top and base coat.

Dries very quickly and has an alright formula to it.

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I really liked the time span in which this nail polish was able to dry out in. I loved the amount of different colors that this product was available in. I just thought that sometimes the polish didn't last a very long time on my nails, and that got to be the slightest bit annoying and frustrating. The formula is wonderful a few months after you purchase it, but the older it gets, the clumps in the formula start to get thicker and it's harder to apply.

Love it!

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I am very picky when it comes to my nail polish and the colors I use but while shopping I came across this Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color and the name alone had me interested and curious. 50 Seconds? That sounds great when you have 5 kids at home to take care of. But I can definitely spare 50 seconds. So I decided to buy not only one color, but two. I am very pleased with the results of the nail polish. My only complaint is it starts to chip after about 4 days. The colors are so vibrant and shiny that you don't even need to add a top coat. I recommend this polish to anyone that needs a quick application and dry time. This nail polish really does dry in about a minute. I still try to remain gentle with my hands so it doesn't smudge or get messed up, but it does live up to its name. Maybelline is a great brand that is continuously improving their products and they did a great job with this nail polish.

Great for when you're in a hurry

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

Maybelline Express Finish is a really good quality nail polish to use when you want your nails to look, but you don't have hours to devote to them. I truly does dry quickly, which is what I usually need. I can't stand to paint my nails and then have them so tacky that any slight bump makes an imprint on them -- an hour after I've painted them. I also tend to paint 2-3 coats on my nails because I tend to like the darker color that produces and still, this nail polish does tend to dry a lot faster than other polishes. It isn't priced too bad and it does come in a wide range of colors, so there is a lot of selection to choose from. I would definitely call this a "higher-end, middle-of-the-road polish." It isn't salon quality, but it isn't a cheap polish that will chip or fade a day after you paint your nails. I think it's worth the price and it would be good for teenage girls -- who are on the go.

Maybelline express finish 50 second nail color is nice.

from Chalfont, PA

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I am always on the lookout for new nail polish. Not just for new colors but also for ones that will dry quick. Who wants to wait forever for things to dry when you have to be some where. I am always running late so quick drynail polish is a must!! It goes on smooth, not sticky like others I have tried. The colors that they have are amazing and bold! I bought a couple and love to look for new red shades. It looked so pretty on and I got tons of complements on the nail color. When most found out it was fifty second dry time they were even more amazed at that!! I had stayed on for a long time, and outlasted many other nail colors I have used in the past. I was also glad it was noy too shiny and glossy. Mabeline is a great company for inexspensive, quality, makeup.

maybelline express finish 50 second nail color in denim dash

from Hayward, CA

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

so i have it in the color denim dash which is a dark royal blue that is metallic. its kinda misleading with the name. i didn't see it drying faster than any other nail polish but i expected that lol. i really like the color and its good quality. it did last about five days before it started seriously chipping. i put a top coat on idk if that matters or not. and for the price its really good nail polish.

Maybelline Express Finish-Love it!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I recently purchased Maybelline Express Finish in Sheer Satin Slip(35) and I love it! There was a sticker on the bottle that indicated it was a new color. It is a natural shade that is a cross between beige and pink. The bottle indicated it would take fifty seconds for the color to dry and I think they were right! I started with my left hand's thumb and ended with my right hand's pinky and by the time I was done, my 1st coat had already dried! I liked this shade thick so I used about three coats and it was no issue with smudges as I would experience with another type of polish. It went on glossy so I believe it has a built in top coat. I didn't even use a top coat. And I truly didn't need to because the color lasted without chipping for days!

this nail polish rocks

from Roseville, MI

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

**I have recently bought Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color and it works fabulous and the**

** price is perfect for a buget I have gotten a bright red and it comes out beautiful smooth and even **

**with the coats its been a week and its still on my finger nails to touch ups or re applys you can find**

** this nail polish just about any where the thing i love most about this nail polish is the vibrate color**

** and how quick it drys come on what can be better then that 50 seconds im the kinda person that**

** always messes up my nail polish because useally it takes for ever to dry so if your a busy girl on **

**the go and you dont have time to fix your nails after you spent all that time on them this is the right**

**nail polish for you.**

God send truly! Thanks Maybelline

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

Maybelline Express Finish is the best polish on the market!

from Colesburg, IA

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I don't paint my fingernails often, but when I do, I hate waiting around for the polish to dry so I can go about my day. I was absolutely floored with how quickly this polish dried after I finished putting it on my fingers! I used the clear top coat on my bare nails, just to get a sheen and to keep them looking healthier and by the time I finished both hands, the first hand that I had painted was already dry! When I first put the clear coat on, I was afraid that my nails were going to be way too glossy and it would be super obvious that I had put on clear nail polish. I was very happy that once this polish dried, my nails just looked natural and healthy - not overly shiny or glossy - just enough shine that they look well taken care of. In addition to the clear coat, I really like the wide variety of colors that are available - I often use pinks or reds on my toenails, and there is a long line for my to choose from in those colors! These products are great - what's not to love?!?

Maybelline Express is the Best

from Wake Forest, NC

Comments about Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Nail Color - All Shades:

I have been using Maybelline Express Nail Color since its debut in stores. It was my first experience with quick-dry nail polish, and lemme tell you, from the start, I was completely hooked. In fact, I haven't purchased anything but quick-dry nail color since that fateful day! I just love that I can paint my nails and be done with the process lickety-split. No more waiting for poslish to dry and then being scared that I'll make a mess of all my hard wor. Maybelline Express Nail Color is incredibly affordable, easy to find in so many stores and comes in a zillion pretty colors. I can always find what I'm looking for, whether it's a classic ballet pink or a funky, trendy shade that I've seen in magazines. Two coats of this nail color paired with my favorite top coat (Revlon!!) gives me rich color, shiny nails, and a long-lasting (two to three weeks!) pedicure. As long as they keep making Maybelline Express 50 Second Nail Color, I am sure to buy it.