3.9
Other Eyeshadows:
Maybelline
Maybelline Expert Eyes Shadow Quad Sunlit Bronze

great product

the product blends very well and is very inexpensive. I don't really like the brushes it comes with but it works well with other brushes. it applies on smoothly and doesn't flake off. it just creases when you wear it all day. the makeup is very silky and has great color.

houston,tx

true

Great eye shadow that will look great on any complexion

I purchased Maybelline Expert Eyes Shadow Quad Sunlight Bronze on impulse at my local pharmacy. The store was having a buy one get one 50 percent off sale on all Maybelline products. I had not used Maybelline products since I was a teenager but thought I would give them a try as they were on sale. The colors in this quad are neutral and would look good on any complexion. The eye shadow(s) have some shimmer to them but the shimmer is very slight so this eye shadow can be worn day or night. The Quad comes with a picture showing you where to place the colors. This is a nice feature that I think would be very helpful to individuals who are new to wearing eye make up or want a more professional look. I usually apply an eye shadow primer prior to putting on my eye shadow. I find that if I do not use the primer, this eye shadow only lasts about half the day on my eyes before I need to re-apply. With the primer this eye shadow stays on my eye lids all day.

USA

true

Expert eyes just about anyone can do

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quades - Velvet Crush #20 is easy to use and goes on evenly. It offers some beautiful colors that I can use for day and night to be every day wear or night time spectacular. The case is nice, I can tuck it away in my purse, but the good news is I rarely need to reapply it especially because when I do wear it, this eye shadow is mostly for night wear for me. It blends well so if I do make a mistake I don't have to take it all off and reapply it. The applicator sponges leave a little something to be desired. they are easy to lose and there is really not enough sponge to go around, if you know what I mean. I would go pick up the e.l.f. eye shadow brush to use. Overall, nice price, easy to find and long wearing. That's expert eyes even I can do!

Houston, TX

Makes Blue Eyes Pop!

**Maybelline Expert Eyes Shadow Quad Sunlit Bronze **is a collections of 4 eyeshadows, mostly brown.  The colors: a whitish/ivory and then three progressively darker browns.  The finish is considered shimmery and pearl. This came in a kit with mascar and eyeliner; honestly I never would have purchased the kit on its own. I am fair-skinned and have blue eyes-I use brown eyeshadows a lot but these are more on the sunkissed bronze side. I thought they would overpower my skin.However now that I have it I love it.  The colors are perfect for blue eyes-blue eyes will really pop with these colors.**** The quad is meant to be used together. Instructions come with it:  "Sweep the lighter shade onto your lid. Blend the medium shade into your crease. Apply the lightest shade to your browbone and the inner corner of your eye. Blend the darkest shade into the outer corner and along lower lash line." I like the colors together but wouldn't use the colors separately.

Marlton, NJ

A Very Natural-Looking Eyeshadow that Emphasizes Eye Color

This is my favorite eyeshadow. I wear it everyday because, even with the shimmer, it's not overpowering and it doesn't make me look like I'm wearing tons of makeup. The palette is made of very natural colors that really highlight my green eyes. I never have a problem with fallout, and to make the shadow last longer on my eyelids, I apply my foundation to my eyelids as a primer. I highly recommend this eyeshadow. I've gotten many, many compliments on it whenever I have to lean back and close my eyes when I get my hair or eyebrows done. It's excellent quality for a low price.

Chicago, IL

Great Eye Shadow

I bought the Maybelline Expert Eyes Shadow Quad to help make my eyes pop. This eye shadow is great and so easy to use. I am not a pro at my makeup but this palette makes it so simple and give instructions on where to apply each color on the lid, its fool proof and looks fantastic when you are done. Its also great that you can use just an individual color of your choice if you prefer a solid look. I would definitely recommend this to anyone out there who wants a professional look for their makeup and does not want to pay a fortune to go out and have it applied by someone. I used this to do my makeup for a wedding and it turned out fantastic and even the professional there said it looked like I could have done everyones makeup who was there.

Morton, PA

true

Nice colors but doesn't stay on long

The palette comes with very subtle and natural colors, with a little bit of shimmer to it. I really like how there are "instructions" with pictures on the back on how to creat a certain look. It came in a very compact case with 2 sponge brush for application. The great thing about this is that on each palette color, there is an engraving as to where to place each color on your eye (i.e. crease, lid, brow bone and outer corner). So if you are a beginner at eyeshadow applications this can really help! The colors don't last very long and the set lacks a mirror, which would be very nice to have. I would recommend to anyone looking for an affordable eyeshadow palette. I would also advise that you use this along with an eyeshadow primer to help prolong the shadow weartime.

South El Monte, CA

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads - Velvet Crush #20

The Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads - Velvet Crush #20 is one of the many eyeshadows I have treid over the years. The Velvet Crush colors are a nice shade. There is a nice soft pink, silverish purple, gray purple and dark gray included in this quad. The outer case of the Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads - Velvet Crush #20 tells you where to apply each shade (brow bone, lid etc.). This an affordable compact. The Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads - Velvet Crush #20 is easy to apply and tends to look good on many skin tones. The eyeshadow does crease after a long day. I have yet to find an eyeshadow that does not do this. I like the colors and can blend them together. I have tried mixing some of the shades and like the results. The Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quads - Velvet Crush #20 is generally inexpensive. The quads are available in other colors and most stores carry several different shades.

Indianapolis, IN

Pretty decent Eyeshadow

When I first saw this eyeshadow at the store I thought it was pretty cool that it said where to apply it on the eye wrtten on the eyeshadow, each color had a different area of where to apply it. i thought that i would for sure use it the way they said to. Once I got home and started to apply it, I didn't really like the way it was looking the way they said to do it so in the end i ended up just doing it the way I wanted and then i like it alot better. Some of the colors weren't good in the spots it said to apply it to the eye. Now I pretty much think it is pointless to have it written on the eyeshadow where to apply it because in the end you probably won't wear it the way it says. They do have alot of nice colors and I would buy this brand again, probably wouldn't wear it the way they have it written on the eyeshadow but the colors are still really nice and work well the way you want to wear it. I would reccomend this brand of eyeshadow to others.

Spanish Fork, UT

true

Pretty nice for the price

I have tried Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quades-Velvet Crush. It was not a bad purchase, for the amount of money they charge for a four color pallete of eyeshadow. I wouldn't recommended it to people who are used to using more professional products though and the applicators kind of suck. If you have your own eye makeup brushes, then the shadow is pretty good and you are able to blend nicely for the color look you are going for. I didn't like that after a few hours I felt like I was sweating it off or it was getting a little bit of a creased look to it if I used the darker colors more than the lighter ones. the lighter ones couldn't show the creasing as much, so i ended up doing a lighter look when I would use this makeup for a day look. It was an average to nice eyeshadow combination over all, but I think I would probably go with a different choice the second time around rather than buy this again.

Washington, DC