Other Blushes:
Cream & Gel Blush
Maybelline
Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush

Adds a lovely shimmer to my upper cheekbones.

Comments about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush:

This had a very strange texture to it, I felt like it almost balled up when I was trying to pull the product out with my finger. When I actually got it out and started applying, a whole lot of blending was necessary to actually make the product look nice and even. Once the product was on and blended into my skin, it stayed on all day and didn't smear. Perhaps applying translucent powder over this product will help it stay on longer if it does not last for you personally.

Just..no

Comments about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush:

I was excited to try this product out, but when I finally did I was very disappointed. It's kind of like a cream to powder formula, which wasn't a problem for me. But I didn't like how much I had to apply to get some color payoff then on top of that it dried my skin out. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend

Such a beautiful blush!

Comments about Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush:

I love this blush! The color pay out is amazing and its so pretty! I love wearing it with an every day natural look since i have fair skin. And its cheap ;) Pair it with the dream foundation and a natural eyeliner and you got yourself a cute, easy, and fast look!