3.9
Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades

Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades

3.9

I just learned of this and green covers best

Maybelline cover stick corrector concealor in the green corrects redness, is a marvelous product. I thought it was hopeless to cover my bad skin due to pimple outbreaks, and eczema. I saw on television, that you use a green concealor and then apply skin toned makeup to cover red problem areas. I ran to the store and found the Maybelline stick on sale. I have used this brand since my teenage days, which was many moons ago, and have tried many of their new cosmetic items. In fact, I just purchased another cosmetic item because in comparison to other brands, I thought it best suited my needs.

If I am in a rush, sometimes I'll just dab on the concealer without foundation. It does not dry out my skin in the same manner than when, I was trying to cover up with other liquid skin tone concealers. And, with some foundations, it helps cover the imperfections better. I have been very happy with this discovery and hope that someone in need of this information will come across this review. It was not good having people point out how bad your skin was.

To save more money, check out my discussion post on :

[www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts][1]

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/discussion_boards/Community/topics/Stores-or-groups-that-offer-loyalty-rewards-or-special-benefits/posts

An ok buy

I don't mind using stick concealers because I think they are less of a hassle than liquid ones.  It glides on really smoothly and has an ok staying power.  It is kind of hard to blend because the formula they used it really thick so it grabs a hold onto your skin, making it rather difficult.  After using it for about 2 weeks, the stick broke on the inside and I just stopped using it.  At first, I thought that this was an alright concealer, but when I went outside and looked at myself in the mirror, it looked really bad on me.  The color was not blended at all on my face, causing me to look splotchy.  If you do decide to buy this, make sure you blend blend blend! You may think that you did but you really didn't!  I bought the wrong shade but that wasn't a problem because I just applied the concealer on first then put on my foundation.  Really, I don't think it is a bad product, but there are things that could be changed to make it a great one.

Not the Best or the Worst.

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

It does the job for covering imperfections, but gives under eye circles medium coverage. It is kind of drier than I prefer. I do recommend the green kind because it covers all redness and is a lot creamier than the skin tone concealer. The packaging isn't that great. When I got it the whole concealer came out of the bottle. It didn't mind me though because I could just put it back it and twist it up. This only happened once though

Covers up discoloration but sinks into wrinkles.

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I definitely did not like the texture of this makeup at all, it was extremely hard to use and I felt like I had to completely drag the makeup across my face before it would be smooth (which isn't nice). I also noticed that this makeup tends to stay in the very fine wrinkles (especially underneath my eyes), which is frustrating. This makeup isn't smooth, it's very hard to apply (like applying cement). I do think that it has fairly nice coverage to it, and does cover my blemishes, but a smoother formula would be nice.

I just learned of this and green covers best

from New York, NY

To save more money, check out my discussion post on :

Maybelline Cover Stick....a must for my makeup bag!

from Holt, MO

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I have been using Maybelline's cover stick for so long that I can't even remember when I didn't use it as part of my makeup routine. Love it. I use the white stick. Maybelline is the only concealer I have found that comes in white. I use it to cover the circles under my eyes and any red blotches, or uneven skin tones before applying foundation. It works perfectly! It's easy to apply and lasts quite a long time since it doesn't take much to do the job! It is one of the things in my makeup bag that I couldn't do without. I have tried other concealers and always come back to Maybelline's Cover Stick. It really is the only one that covers my under-eye circles completely and gives me a 'fresher' look. I would recommend it to anyone!

This stick corrector sure helps conceal those dark circles!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I have this and use it all the time.  It does help conceal those unwanted pimple scars, dark circles, etc.  Although on the other hand it's not so smooth and not easy to rub on the skin with your fingers... or whatever tool you're using.  But hey it works..

Maybelline Cover Stick is the best concealer ever!

from Lubbock, TX

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I've been using this concealer forever, and I love it!  It blends into my skin perfectly (I use Light Beige), and it looks completely natural all day.  It has a finish very much like my own skin, and I can wear it underneath or over powder and other foundation.  It also seems to be pretty much water-proof.  I've never had a breakout because of this concealer.  I like that this concealer is very simple and does not try to be fancy.  It makes a perfect "second skin" under foundation, and does not ever become flaky or dry.  I've let friends borrow this concealer when they were in a bind, and they loved it as well.  There is no need to use anything fancy or expensive.  I really hope that Maybelline continues to make this excellent concealer for the rest of my life, because it is definately one of my staples that gets daily use.  I use it over spots, and I blend it into any ruddy areas I might have.  It is perfect for wearing alone if you want to look like you're not wearing any makeup at all for that "naturally-beautiful-with-perfect-skin" look.  I love you, Maybelline!! <3

Useless

from Concord, NC

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

After from makeup gurus that green concealer is needed to *really *cover up red blemishes (I have a lot of those!), I set out to find one. And one I did find. In fact, it was the only green concealor the store (a pharmaceutical) offered. This "cover stick" has proven itself to be completely useless, however. It basically does not blend at all. The green does not hide my acne or acne scarring any. It simply adds green coloring to my face! More problems to fix. With how horribly it blends, it dries out my problem areas even more, making it difficult to remove and start over with regular concealer. After trying this, I am more than happy with my yellow concealers. Perhaps you'd want to buy it simply to make you grateful! Maybelline dropped the ball on this one. If you're set on giving green concealers a try, explore some other brand. Do yourself a favor and do not waste your money on this one.

Good Bargain

from Independence, OH

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I have used this product when I was younger, and at some point forgot about it after the years.  I purchses this because it was on sale and I had a good coupon.  I think it was a good price and did the job.  I have used liquid concealers in the past, and I like this better.  I think it goes on well, and matches my skin tone perfectly.  I feel it will last a lot longer than liquid-due to the liquid drying out.  It does not go on "cakey" or flake off.  The best part is you can often find it on sale, and there are always coupons you can use, so you definitely get a good deal.  I think its a product they have that has gone way back, and it is good they still have.  Maybelline is definitely a good makeup to use, and I would recommend this concealer to my family and friends.  In my book, it is a winner!  I am happy I went back to using it, and I do not think I will shy away from it in the future!

Maybelline cover stick is best one out there - AND waterproof!

from Medina, NY

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

This is the coverstick I began using in high school, and over ten years later, it's still the best one out there!  The Maybelline Coverstick Corrector Concealer comes in a lipstick style tube that twists up and down.  It is very thick and provides a lot of coverage, but do NOT use it on dried skin, for example a pimple that you have used other acne medication on that dried it out, as the dried skin really stands out with the Maybelline Coverstick.  I am fair skinned with freckles, and I purchased the light version.  It does have orange undertones, even in the light color, which can sometimes show up if not blended very well.  Coverage under the eyes is excellent, and the best part is that it is waterproof, so perfect for those who do not like going swimming because they are nervous about their makeup coming off and blemishes showing.  Be careful in summertime, as you can get white patches if you don't use sunscreen underneath this product, as it is not easily penetrated by the sun's rays.

Maybelline Cover Stick does the job

from Syracuse, UT

Comments about Maybelline Cover Stick Corrector Concealer - All Shades:

I was cursed genetically with dark circles under my eyes that make me look perpetually tired.  In addition, I have a weird vein/birthmark on my forehead that either appeared when I went to college or I just noticed for the first time when I went to college because that's when I first grew my bangs out.  Anyway, you can see why a good concealer would be important to me.  Concealer is one of the beauty items that I would be willing to pay extra for.  I'm just glad that I don't have to because Maybelline's Cover Stick Corrector works almost as good as the expensive department store brands.  The only reason I don't rate it any higher is because I wish it would blend a little better on its own.  I usually wear it with a powder, so I don't have to worry too much if it doesn't blend perfectly before I use the powder so it isn't a huge complaint of mine.  However, there are times once in a great while when I wish I could just reapply the concealer without the powder.