Other Coffees:
Maxwell House
Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee

Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee

Very good value

I am personally not a coffee drinker but the hubby is. I set up the coffee maker every night and turn on the auto brew. When I open the container I always get a whiff of the best smelling aromatic coffee I have ever smelled. My hubby drinks a whole pot every morning before he leaves for work and the large plastic container usually lasts about 2 weeks so it is a good value oo. It is not the most expensive brand on the shelf which with the times like they are that is great also. The plastic container is great too, you dont have to worry about getting cut on metal cans, and they are awesome for storage.

Maxwell House Master Blend: We talking about the same coffee?

I'm reading some of the reviews here describing Maxwell House Master Blend as a bold, rich coffee. Could we possibly be speaking of the same coffee? This is probably the thinnest coffee I have ever come accross in a supermarket. In fact, if you read the label Maxwell House describes this blend as **mild.**

My father-in-law inadvertently purchased Master Blend when he was living with us. As he broke the inner seal the aroma was a sour bitter experience, far removed from Maxwell House Colombian or French or Dark Roasts. The only word that popped into my head after tasing this brew was: ***insipid***!

For those of you who were in the military, Maxwell House Master Blend will have you yearning for the hours old coffee served to you in the field mess. We're talking about a flat skinny brew here. I'm not a particular fan of Maxwell House Original Blend; you know the "*good to the last drop"* blend, but at least the Original is marginally drinkable.

**Summing Up**

My mother, rest her soul would have described it thusly: "It laid near coffee". Having gotten that off my chest, I'm feeling better.

Rudi

Cheap coffee

from Utah

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

Personally I do not consider myself a coffee connoisseur who finds distinctions between all types of coffee and flavors. I mostly care if it tastes good or not. Maxwell House coffee is on the lower end of tasting good and acceptable. I prefer Dunkin Doughnuts, Kirkland Signature, and a few other brands over Maxwell House for superior taste, but Maxwell House is passable, especially if it is cheap. Especially if we are making a large pot for a group of people who will not be overly picky about how the coffee tastes, we will use Maxwell House to save money. We will also buy it ourselves if we run out of regular coffee and we won't be getting out of town to stores that sell bulk coffee soon. Instead of paying an arm and a leg for brand name coffee in a small town, we'll settle for Maxwell House. It comes pre-ground, and it gives clear instructions for how much coffee to use for a certain size coffee pot. It usually tastes fresh, although it is a bit more bland than the flavors that I like better.

It's been a favorite forever!

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

Maxwell House coffee has been a favorite in my household almost all of my life. I remember it being the coffee of choice for my parents, and when I began drinking coffee I chose it as well. I strayed away when the Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks coffees hit the grocery store shelves, but soon returned to my old favorite for my home brewing. I save the fancier and more expensive brands for when I am out and want to splurge on a special treat.

Master Blend produces a smooth medium cup of coffee. It isn't too bold and yet not too weak. I find it to be a perfect blend for those first cup of coffee experiences. Many (including me) do like a good cup of dark and strong coffee, but for the morning get-up-and-go cup of coffee Maxwell House Master Blend is my go to brand.

I recommend this Maxwell House Master Blend coffee for anyone who doesn't want to spend a high amount of money for their coffee, but also still want a cup of coffee that isn't bitter. Coffee lovers have many different preferences, but I trust Maxwell House Master Blend and am not afraid to serve it to any and all of my coffee drinkers.

Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee the best drink to wake up to!

from Easley, SC

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

This is the best coffee EVER! I have tried so many and I just LOVE the taste and aroma of Maxwell House Coffee! I think the coffee smells so good when it is brewing and it never tastes strong or old like some coffee's can. I can sit and wait for the coffee to brew and I am always confident that it is going to be the best cup of coffee I can have. I love the flavor and the aroma all through the house. I love that the last cup of coffee tastes just as good as the first cup! I would recommend Maxwell House to anyone that loves a good flavorful cup of coffee.

This is the coffee that wakes me up in the morning.

from Muskegon, MI

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee is one of my favorite coffees. When I first hit the floor in the morning, the first thing I do is start my coffee pot with Maxwell House coffee. I love the smell of the coffee brewing and can not fully awaken until I have my first cup. I have a 12 cup coffee pot and the first (2) cups of Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee helps me get started for the day. I drink the Master Blend Coffee, but I also the uses Breakfast Blend Coffee. The Master Blend Coffee seems a little more smooth than the French Roast or the Original Maxwell House Coffee. I don't like my coffee strong, but neither too weak. Therefore the blended coffee seems to be the perfect choice. Although, my doctor told me to drink Decaffeinated Coffee, I still love my regular Caffeinated Coffee. I did drink Decaffeinated for awhile, but switched back to the caffeine after the price of coffee increased. So, Maxwell House Master Blend is the coffee of my choice.

Maxwell House: Good from the first drop to the last.

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

I used to use another national brand but found it to be inconsistent. I can make Maxwell House coffee and it is always the same. It is robust in flavor and a joy to wake up to. I also tried the Dark Roast which is even better for me. I truly think I can smell the difference in Maxwell House and others. I was recently at a church function and smelled it from the door of the kitchen and I instantly said...."Thats my coffee brewing", and it was. Thats the only brand my church buys too. I have found Maxwell House to be competitively priced against all other brands but I would pay more to get it if I had to. Love this product!

Great taste great price.

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

This is one of the best coffees around for this price. Although it seems a little too cheap to be any good it taste like it should cost a lot more than it does. It's in all honesty a great value. This blend particularly is one of the best. It has a rich full taste that's not overwhelming on the taste and doesn't leave that bitter and nasty after taste. It's smooth and rich yet not sweet tasting. If that's how you like your coffee you could always add sugar. It also really packs a punch in the caffeine department. It doesn't load you up so that you can't sit still but it doesn't give you a "I need another cup" feeling. The taste itself will make you want to have another cup. Another thing I like about it is that it brews really well. What I mean by that is that I don't have to use a bunch of grounds just to get that rich flavor. Lastly the aroma is just great, you can tell it's fresh. It's just overall an amazing coffee.

Tastes Great for the Price

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee has a nice smooth taste, with just the right amount of robust flavor. It is very reasonably priced, as well, which makes it my most common coffee purchase. Its aroma is pleasant and strong enough to work as my alarm in the morning, which is really nice. I hate being awakened to the loud beep of my actual clock alarm. I am afraid that will give me a heart attack. Since I have a programmable coffee maker, I can wake up to the smell of coffee every morning!

The best coffee around

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

I am a big fan of Maxwell House Master Blend coffee. It has just the right amount of caffeine in it and its smooth and tasty. I have tried so many brands of coffee ranging from Folgers to Starbucks to Peet's to Dunkin Donuts. But nothing comes close in comparison to Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee. The only complaint I have is the manufacturer hardly ever provides coupons for their product. I am a big coupon user and really think when companies release coupons they are showing appreciation to their dedicated consumers. But I still purchase Maxwell House regardless of having a coupon or not having a coupon. That's how good it is. I used to only drink the instant version, but then my husband bought me a coffee maker last year for Christmas and I felt obligated to use it and purchased the Maxwell House in the canister. It is like being taken away from my hectic family life when I take that first sip in the morning! I highly recommend this coffee.

perfection

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

Maxwell House Masterblend coffee is the best.
It is smooth, it is not bitter, it definitely has an amazing flavor.... basically it is just a prefect blend! The aroma is also amazing. Perks you up everytime you brew, day or night. The flavor is not to strong or to weak.

I love the house coffee in the morning

Comments about Maxwell House Master Blend Coffee:

I love my morning coffee. I can't start the day without it. I am groggy and Ahnawake for the first hour of being up. So I really need that coffee.

Coffee like Starbucks is too heavy and my stomach in the morning because it's empty.

We've tried Folgers but it doesn't sit well with me either.

It's always nice to mix up things up a little bit and have some flavored coffee but almost every morning we have maxwell house master blend coffee.

My husband adds cinnamon to the coffee, he adds it to the coffee grounds basket and with Maxwell house Master blend coffee and cinnamon I feel like I'm getting a treat

We have also tried the Maxwell House breakfast blend which is also very good. Highly recommend that one as well.

The other nice thing about the coffee is that it's reasonably priced. I can find it on sale just about every time I go to the store to buy it. Then of course there are coupons and other discounts that you can get which make it even more affordable. N