Other Headphones:
Maxell 19055 Headphones

Maxell 19055 Headphones

LOVE THESE HEADPHONES!!!

Comments about Maxell 19055 Headphones:

I BOUGHT THESE BECAUSE I THOUGH THEY WERE CUTE AND PINK IS MY FAVORITE COLOR. WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE PURCHASE IS THAT THESE HAVE A MIC IN THEM AND YOU CAN TALK/LISTEN HOLD CONVERSATIONS. THAT WAS A BIG PLUS FOR ME!!! I BUY THESE OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS, FOR MYSELF AND OTHERS.

Sound Quality
I FEEL LIKE I CAN HEAR THE MUSIC NOT JUST THE SINGING BUT THE BASS AND BACKGROUND SOUNDS I MAY HAVE NOT NOTICED BEFORE PUTTING IN EARBUDS. THE MUSIC IS CLEAR AND IT GIVES GREAT VOLUME.

Comfort
COMES WITH 2 SETS OF EARBUDS IN DIFFERENT SIZES. I LIKE TO USE THE LARGER ONES, ONCE THEY ARE IN THEY ARE IN!

THEY (FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN) COME IN PINK, BLUE, RED, AND WHITE, (THEIR MAY BE OTHER COLORS I AM UNAWARE OF). THEY LOOK JUST LIKE M&M CANDIES.

I WISH THESE CAME WITH A CASE OR SOMETHING TO STORE THEM IN WHICH THEY DON'T SO I HAD TO BUY SOMETHING TO STORE THEM IN BECAUSE IF NOT PROPERLY TAKEN CARE OF OVER TIME YOU MAY DEVELOP A SHORT IN THEM. THEY COME WITH TWO DIFFERENT SETS OF EAR BUDS AND SOMETIME I MAY LOOSE ONE (CLUMSY AT TIMES), I WISH THERE WAS A WAY I COULD GET EXTRAS. I CONTACTED THE COMPANY TO ASK IF THEY SELL THE BUDS SEPERATELY FOR THE M&M BRAND I WAS TOLD NO.

• Sound Quality: