Other Mascaras:

Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Stop Right Here - You've Found What You're Looking For!!!

I have searched near and far!!! This is absolutely the only mascara that I put my sweat into to search for! Yes it's not a brand new brand or any of the newer mascaras, but new doesn't always mean "works better!" I have tried so many mascaras! I even have given in so many times to people's suggestions about trying out new mascara products! But the more I try the more I am convinced, and I feel I'm loyal to this product now - and forever! I would never ever change! Ask me! I have light eyelashes. I don't like bogging on makeup at all, let alone mascara. Mascara is a necessity though for a girl, if you just use that you've transformed yourself without needing to add any other sort of touch ups! Seriously - believe me! You'll feel more confident and more fluttery-beautiful!

MaxFactor 2000 Calorie is what I would definately choose for mascara! It makes my eyelashes look fuller, longer and stronger! It lasts! You can brush on one layer for fine looking sweet lashes, or brush on another coat for a more glamorous night-out look. Best of all, whether you brush on two or three layers there are no clumps!! No clumps! Why wouldn't I go back for more? To tell you the truth, I used to live abroad, and I was terrified of the possibility of not finding this 2000 Calorie mascara because so many new ones are coming out! I bought 7!! Packed them up and brought them with me! Yep - there you go, I had a lifetime supply in case I was forced to have to choose something different; where amidst trying others if I had to, I'd have plenty of my savior mascara! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Trust me you won't regret it!

Max Factors 2000 calorie mascara keeps promises with drawbacks.

I was excited to receive Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara, looking forward to the promise of long beautiful lashes. True, they were noticeably longer, without clumping and did not smear. The brush was easy to handle with a natural curve that made reaching the corners of the eyes without getting mascara on the skin. I was very pleased with the over-all performance.However, after wearing it all day it was very drying to my lashes. I began losing lashes while trying to remove it. Great possibly for a special occasion but not everyday.  It is possible that I am just over sensitive to the chemical makeup of this product. I would recommend trying it, it could be great for someone else. I have returned to my old mascara for daily wear and will save this one for evenings out when I want those long luscious lashes to flirt with.

Long lasting and clump free

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

This is my favorite night time mascara. It stays on all night without smudging and helps me give that smoky-eyed look. It makes my eyelashes super dark, lush and long. It is also waterproof which I always prefer. Most thick mascaras tend to clump my eyelashes together to make them look thicker but this actually adds volume without the clumps. It is comparatively more expensive than some other drugstore brands but you are definitely pay for quality.

This is rare

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I normally don't do reviews on make-up but I must say, this is the best mascara I've ever used. It stands out more than any I have ever used. It is very easy to apply and I didn't have to go over and take it off because of excess messiness. It also gives your eyelashes some length so that's a plus. But overall I recommend this product to daily make-up appliers.

best product ever!

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

Made my eye lashes luscious and pretty.

I love to way it made my lashes grow longer and look even.

Ease of Application
The mascara is sooo much better than any other brand. I love how it makes it seem like I got my lashes professionally done. I have gotten many compliments and am looking forward on buying more

• Ease of Application:

Made my eyelashes look amazing, but dries them out a lot.

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I have definitely been looking around for a high quality mascara that could bring some lengthening and thickening factors, but the aftermath of this product was the problem in my eyes. I noticed that when I applied it, it lasted long and had everything I was looking for, but afterwards, when I was trying to remove the product, it was extremely hard to remove. My eyelashes have been getting thinner and thinner while I have been using this, and this doesn't really have any nurturing factors to it.

very good

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

very nice brand, good dark pigmented mascara that won't run or smudge. The brush is very precise and leaves lashes fully coated and long. It doesn't create lumps on my lashes and I find it very convenient and good. The only con would be the price, which compared to other similar brands like Rimmel and Maybelline is slightly higher.

Max Factor

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I was really pleased with this product when I purchased it a couple years back. But they stopped carrying it and now I can't find it anywhere. That's why rating is lowered. I loved this mascara because it made my lashes huge and gorgeous like you would not believe! It made them long, defined, full, and best of all - natural looking! They didn't look like I had applied a lot of mascara to them, it was a very natural looking product on my lashes. I also liked how easy it was to apply! A lot of it depends on the brush and it is very irritating to get a great mascara with a crappy brush. This brush was sturdy and was curved just right to evenly coat all my lashes in one swipe. It lasted for a long while, but I ran out fairly quickly because I used it soo much. I was disappointed to go back and not be able to find it again. I would recommend this product to to others if I could find it. I would also purchase several tubes in the case that they discontinued it again or something.

• Ease of Application:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I like this product and i never leave the house with out my mascara on. It makes my eyelashes look longer thicker and better since i have short and barely noticible eyelashes. I give this product a Rate of 9. which is close to perfect for me. i do recomend this product to anyone especially if they are going for that big eye look.

Max Factor Mascaras are Great...so I've heard

from Edina, MN

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I just bought Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara last week.I have seen so many adds for Max Factor mascaras that I figured I better, finally, try one. I bought Max Factor 2000 last week. I have been using it every day since and am satisfied with it. Mine came with a curved brush so that is always nice for application. Also, I like that you can build it up to the volume that you want. If you want a natural look a swipe or two is all you need. For fuller lashes a few repeats of this will give them a more dramatic, eye catching look. It has been very nice so far, making my lashes look long, fuller and not bothering my eyes or eye area. It does not smudge during the day or bleed to the edges of your eyes. So far I am happy with my purchase and looking forward to trying another mascara from Max Factor.

Leaves lashes looking long and full and without irritating the eyes.

Super simple application.

• Ease of Application:

Feel so beaUtiful with it!

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

Before, I bought diff. kind of mascara that look my lashes long. A mascara that feel me beautiful at the same time until I found this Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara. This kind mascara won't blot, it stays for all day long! Feels like I have a long lashes when I wear it.

Stays all day long.

Very easy to apply.

• Ease of Application:

Intensifies and curls my lashes

from Lake Forest, CA

Comments about Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara:

I used the Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara 203 in Black Brown for about six years almost everyday. I have recently switched to the Maybelline Lash Blast Luxe because this product seems to be really hard to find. Plus I have found the Maybelline mascara to be a little more superior, although I still think this is a really good mascara.

I have dyed dark brown hair and I found the black brown color perfect for day time wear. I like the curled wand which does a good job to curl my lashes as I don't use a eyelash curler usually. It really intensifies my lashes! My lashes aren't super long but with this mascara, they look about 20% longer.

Some negative things I found with this mascara: It gets a little clumpy. If I do multiple coats, it starts to clump together and doesn't go smoothly on my lashes so I had to apply carefully. Also, after a few months it seems to dry out and would definitely not work as well as when I first opened it. These are the reasons I switched to the Maybelline Lash Blast Luxe, which doesn't seem to have these problems, although it doesn't make my lashes look as intense.