Other Shampoos:

Matrix biolage age rejuvenating shampoo

Age Rejuvenating shampoo

from Osseo, MN

Comments about Matrix biolage age rejuvenating shampoo:

The Biolage Age Rejuvenating Shampoo is a great addtion to my daily routine. It leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiney. I am only 28 years old but have severe nutritional issues so using this has made a huge difference in my hair. It is great for dry or dull looking hair. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy like many hydrating shampoo's have proven to do. My stylist suggested this as a good option for my situation. I love the smell it is very relaxing. I have been buying this by the liter and it lasts a very long time. This is not one of those cheap shampoo that you need a whole handful to get your hair clean. You need a very small amount even for thick curly hair like mine. The Omega 3 and lycopene complex that it contains fixes all the issues of my hair. The color of my hair is even brighter and I've been asked if I dyed my hair because it looks so much better. I would suggest this for anyone whose hair is starting to look dull or dry!

replenishes hair with moisture and protien

from Hot Springs, SD

Comments about Matrix biolage age rejuvenating shampoo:

This is an absolutely wonderful product! It is designed for "aging" hair which tends to get drier and has less "life" to it. it does what it is designed for and more! biolage is a "natural" product with limited products that are not natural ingredients.i always love products that are natural that ALSO work as well as they should. i am not considered as having "aging" hair although i am no spring chicken either and this shampoo makes my hair feel unbelievable! softer and silkier than a lot of shampoos i have used in the past, and believe me i have tried A LOT professional and regular drug store brands. the way your hair feels after you use the shampoo AND conditioner is even better! And the smell is the same biolage smell we have grown to know and love! Not strong and very clean and a slight sweet smell. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. the price is very close to all of the other biolage shampoos and conditioners. GOOD JOB MATRIX!