Other Hair Conditioners:

Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner

Pros

Cons

Matrix Essentials Sleek.Look Smoothing Conditioner - WORTH IT

So, my sister called one day from the salon around Christmas saying she found some shampoo and conditioner on sale. I have always had a very hard time controlling my thick hair, prone to fly-aways, and am constantly looking for new products that will help control it. Matrix Essentials Sleek.Look Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner promises to do just that. At the bargain price she found it for, I decided to give it a shot. I am so glad I did! I have never been more satisfied with a shampoo and conditioner! When I use this product, there is hardly a need for other hair products! I barely use hairspray anymore these days, because these products do such a fantastic job of controlling my unmanageable hair!! I recommend this product to anyone who has a hard time with fly-aways or curly hair that they want to straighten. It leaves your hair sleek, smooth, smelling great, and easy to flat-iron. Best yet, it's affordable. Get it.

i use it

i have use **Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner for about a year now. I like it. it does what it say it does. it leaves my hair soft and smooth every time I use it. it comes in my different fragrence. I like that also. I actually heard about it via a friend who works in a beauty salon. she gave me a small sample. the next day I went a bought a bottle from her. there are some drawbacks thou. 1st it is expensive. I usually dont pay the price i did, but I did. and it only comes in 1 liter bottles. It is bulky and takes up a lot of room in the shower. I did find it at walmart, but still a salty price. i also tried the walmart brand but it does not work as well as **Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner and walmrts brand leaves your hair oily. in conclusion **Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner** is a good product. ** it leaves my hair smooth and soft. it also come in many fragrence. I know it is pricy but you get wat you pay for!**

ok product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner and I like it alright but I will probably not ever use it again as I was not too impressed. I was king of disappointed in this conditioner because I felt it did not offer enough moisture. Instead of smoothing out my hair like it says it will it still left my hair dry and brittle and with some frizz. Now the once good thing about this Matrix conditioner is the scent. It has a wonderful and very pleasant light scent which does not overpower my conditioner. So I did like the scent. The price of this conditioner is pretty high so it was not worth it to me to pay this much and not get much results. I can say that I recommend that everyone make their own decision to try this product. It did help detangle my hair and made it easier to brush. I just needed it to moisturize a little more.

A Good conditioner!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I used to use this a lot in the past, but don't anymore. My hairdresser recommended this product to me and said she really liked this conditioner also. It is more pricey than other conditioners out there, but it's also a little better quality. The bottle isn't very big, so you have to weigh the size of the bottle and price to other brands. The smell of this conditioner is great! I like the scent. It does work well at conditioning your hair. It leaves your hair soft and smooth. So I would say that I like this product a lot I just decided to go in a different direction with conditioner. I do think that it's a great conditioner though. I would use it again. Maybe I would wait until I got a better deal on it. Give it a try!

It is effective in cleaning and making your hair look nice! It does condition your hair and helps.

I really liked the scent of this conditioner. It left my hair feeling good. It's a nice, clean smell.

It's an okay conditioner for long, straight hair.

from West Virginia

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I have three feet of straight, color treated hair. It's long and it's stringy and doesn't have much life to it other than the frizz flying around. I usually use products and styling tools to give my hair some life.

I bought this conditioner to help tame the flyaway hairs and frizz. I love trying a new product about once every two weeks because it's difficult to find something that works for hair that is as long as mine.

This one didn't disappoint me but it wasn't amazing. It did a good job of calming down my flyaway hair and frizz but it wasn't perfect. What I did after my hair dried was actually take a tiny amount of this conditioner and add a little water in my palm. I mixed it together and then applied it onto the crown of my head. This worked really well to calm down remaining frizz and it didn't leave my hair greasy.

This product gives a good effort and perhaps it would work better with shorter hair. It did good but not great. I liked it better as my own leave in treatment than as an in shower conditioner. It may be better for curly hair.

It does an okay job. It did help significantly because it made my hair smooth but it left a little to be desired. It does conditioner really well and it even seemed to give my dyed hair some extra shine.

It has a really pleasant scent like fruits and flowers.

Works Great

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I have long, thick hair that is somewhat unruly. Many years ago, my hairstylist suggested that I try the Matrix Sleek Look Shampoo and Conditioner, and they became my go-to combination to keep my hair soft and hydrated. Recently I started looking into switching to more natural beauty products, so I no longer use the Matrix Shampoo (it is not a dangerous product, I just decided to switch to an all natural alternative). I also now do an apple cider vinegar rinse in place of traditional conditioner most of the time, but I do still use this Matrix Conditioner at least once a month to keep my hair smooth and soft.

The conditioner has a great texture to it - it's nice and thick and spreads through your hair and fingers as smooth as silk. It also has a nice mild, pleasant odor. It is expensive, but luckily, a little bit goes a long way. My hair can get really tangled, but one dollop of this conditioner spread along the bottom portion and tips of my hair clears up the tangles immediately! I am always amazed at how easy it is to comb through after using this Matrix conditioner!

Overall, I would definitely recommend this conditioner. It is expensive, but it works really well and you don't need to use a lot of it.

Great conditioner!

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

My stylist recommended this conditioner for my split ends and I have to say I really love it so far. It makes my dry and brittle hair feel really soft and smooth and it also smells really great. It also makes it my hair look really sleek and shiny, but the problem is I haven't noticed much a difference in my split ends. I will be sticking with it because I haven't found a conditioner that really makes a difference with that anyway so I would still rather use this as I like it in all the other aspects.

This conditioner will work for anyone, but it is especially great if you have curly hair that is prone to frizz like mine is. I used to work in a beauty supply store for a while, so I've tried every product out there and I haven't found any other product that compares. IT is also especially good for color-treated hair. It might be expensive, but I think it is worth every penny. I love it!

Great product for curly hair!

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

My hairdresser gave me a small bottle of Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner to try after I talked with her about wanting to minimize the amount of curl and frizz in my naturally curly hair. I really love styling my hair so that it sleek and smooth but find that blow drying it and straightening it with a flat iron both make my hair dry and frizzy. I need a product that will keep the curl and frizz under control and allow for a sleek end result. I absolutely love Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner and it works well to minimize the frizz in my hair when I straighten it. A little bit of this conditioner goes a long way and it is really not necessary to use this product each time you wash your hair. I wash my hair daily and only use Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner three or four times per week. I find that my hair loses a lot of body and volume if I use it more than that. Overall, I am very pleased with Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner and definitely recommend it if you want sleek, smooth hair!

This product feels amazing on my hair. It is smooth and creamy and I absolutely love how it makes my hair feel.

The scent is pleasant.

excellent rehydrating conditioner

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

This conditioner works good for healing my hair, and does not leave a greasy residue on the roots of my hair. My hair gets completely smooth and has more body. I know I can depend on this product every time to give me the exact results that I am looking for. I get this conditioner for a good price and it works on all hair types so it works great for all the people in my family. I only have spend money on one product.

I like this hair conditioner because it always gives me great results. I always have clean, smooth, rehydrated hair that is more manageable with more body so I always use this hair conditioner to get the best results every time I wash and condition my hair.

I am sensitive to many highly perfumed products but the scent in this conditioner does not bother me because it only has a light, fresh, smell that mostly washes away in my shower. I like the scent in this conditioner a lot more than some of the other conditioners I have tried.

sleeker and silkier looking hair

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I have really course thick hair and I love to explore and try out new products for my hair to look and feel sleeker. I seen this advertised in a salon magazine and wanted to give it a shot. I was amazed with the results I got from Matrix sleek look smoothing conditioner. It made my hair so much shinier and I automatically felt my hair looking a lot smoother. It was so much easier for me to manage and straighten my hair. It took me less time to flat iron my hair and my hair was so soft I loved it. I noticed that my little fly aways I had on the top of my hair minimized. This product is however a bit expensive because it works. I would recommend this for anybody who wants smoother hair because it does tame and change the structure of your hair. If you have wavy hair like mines you will see a difference in your hair texture. I love most of the Matrix products because they work good on my hair.

Great conditioner

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

This is a wonderful conditioner. I absolutely loved using it and I will definitely buy it again in the future. I felt that it was a highly effective product that really did condition my hair well. Some conditioners leave my hair feeling heavy and a bit greasy but this particular conditioner made my hair soft, sleek, and shiny without weighing it down or making it look greasy! The other thing that I loved about this conditioner was the scent. It wasn't so strong like some other shampoos or conditioner. It was subtle and kept my hair smelling fresh. I definitely got compliments on my hair. My mother thought it was especially shiny and my husband thought it was extra soft! A great product indeed. I would in the future recommend this product to friends, family, or anyone that asks me what a good conditioner is at an affordable cost!

It was definitely and effective conditioner that did its job in every possible way!

A great scent that complimented my hair not overpowered!

Great product for frizzy hair

Comments about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner:

I think Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner is one of the best products around for straitening hair. In the past, I used this product all the time after it was recommended to me by a family member. I forgot all about Matrix Sleek Look Smoothing Conditioner until I recently saw it in a local store. I used it again the other day, and I don't know why I ever stopped using it! My hair has been very frizzy lately, but this product kept my hair smooth all day. I think it also helped keep my hair shiny and kept it from getting knotted throughout the day.

This product was very effective. I used it on a day where it was drizzling outside, and it managed to keep my hair from getting too frizzy as to and from my car. I also have color treated hair, and I have never had a problem with this causing my color to fade.

This product had a great scent, and it did not smell at all like chemicals like some straitening conditioners can smell.