Other Shampoos:

Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo

Wonderful shampoo and conditioner

from Westminster, CO

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo:

I love this shampoo and conditioner. It was suggested to me at a salon when I mentioned that my hair seemed to be thinning on top and that the Big Sexy line was leaving my hair greasy. It was on special for a good price so I tried it. The scent is great and it cleans your hair very well without weighing it down. It does not make your hair oil and seems to add volume as well. I would highly recommend it. Just watch for a sale because it is a little pricey.

It is very effective and does what it says it will do.

I love the scent. Light and not overpowering.

Biolage Volumizing Shampoo will give your hair new life!

from Urbandale, IA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo:

Biolage Volumizing Shampoo, by Matrix, is one of thee best volumizing shampoos out there. It will add new life to your hair. It smells fresh and clean and will make you want to wash your hair multiple times a day.

I have very fine hair and this shampoo gives my hair the needed volume. It is a product made only to sell in professional salons, so you are getting the best of the best.

Since using this shampoo my hair is much healthier. The ends of my hair are much less dry, and my roots have lift. My hair is shiny and beautiful.

The shampoo is sold in two different sized bottles a half liter and a liter. I always buy the liters, the last forever. My hair a few inches past my shoulders and a bottle lasts me between five and seven months. Talk about a deal!

I believe woman feel the best when they feel beautiful, and this is the case with Biolage Volumizing Shampoo. It is my favorite shampoo and I will use it foever.

Loooooooooooove

from Patchogue, NY

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo:

Let me start by saying that I have tried many different shampoos and conditoners but nothing can comparer to biolage. Expensive??? yes...worth it???......totally..... Biolage leaves your hair feeling sensational. It gives it this silky feeling and it feels great and the feeling lasts.  I love washing my hair ever since I started using biolage.  My sister is a hair dresser and she uses biolage and got me to start using it and ilke i said i absolutely love it.  I used to love herbal essences bc it smells so good but biolage does so much more than that.  I finally know what the girl in the herbal essences commercial that sounds like shes having an orgasm in the commercial feels like........when im washing my hair with biolage volumizing shampoo and conditioner.  It leaves me with silky hair all the time and never knots when im washing my hair which is what usually happens when I wash my hair with other shampoos

fresh clean shampoo with a light clean scent.

from Pataskala, OH

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo:

I was first introduced to biolage as a teenager by my hair dresser,i love this shampoo it is a very moisterising shampoo without weighing your hair down ,it has a nice clean scent to it it makes your hair feel fantastic smooth shiny and silky,i use the volumizing kind and it gives your hair a boost, a lift,im not sure why this product is not advertised more at salons,its not a bad price either considering what you are getting.the conditioner is great too lasts a long time they make the perfect pair for anyones hair..

Biolage Shampoo leaves your hair smelling fresh and clean

from Nashville, IN

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumizing Shampoo:

I have been using Matrix Biolage shampoo for awhile. (I alternate 5 different shampoos and conditioners.) I usually get the liters when they are on sale. I love how this shampoo smells! It smells so fresh and natural and I just love it. I also really love how much this shampoo lathers. It is so nice. It is a nice thick liquid and it feels really luxurious. The only thing I do not like about this shampoo is it seems to leave my hair really tangley. I have a lot of trouble combing through my hair after using this. I think it might be because this shampoo is meant for people with thinner hair to volumize it. I have very thick hair and think that maybe that is why. I love the smell, lather, and luxrious feeling so much that I still continue to use it even though it leaves my hair tangly. I do recommend this shampoo to anyone wanting hair with volume and a rich lather, luxurious feel, and fresh smell!