Other Shampoos:

Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Shampoo

Add Some Volume With This Shampoo

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Shampoo:

Having thin hair makes it hard to style with most hair care products and shampoos that promise volume or a thicker appearance are usually a disappointment. I have used Biolage products in the past and had great results from them so when I had the chance to get the Volume Therapy Shampoo I was curious to see how it would work on my hair. My hair is long but has started to thin out a little as I have gotten older.

The feel of the Volume Therapy is a little thicker than most other shampoos; it does produce a nice lather but it rinses away with minimal effort. You can use this alone or with a Biolage conditioner if you are worried about tangles. There's no scent added to the shampoo which is a plus in my opinion because I hate having my hair smell like a fruit salad three hours after I get out of the shower.

This is expensive but it is something that I would buy again if I could find it; when I asked about it at a salon that I frequent they said that it had been out of stock for a while and they weren't sure when they would be getting more in.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

Love the results!

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Shampoo:

I bought this shampoo from the salon after my most recent cut and color appointment. My stylist walked over to the product sales area with me to help me pick out the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair. Since I trust her opinion, I went ahead and made the purchase.
    I'm definitely happy that I did. This shampoo works really well. At first, when I was lathering it into my hair, I didn't really like the way it felt, but I think it may have been partly because I had just gotten a full head of highlights the day before.
    You don't need a lot, my hair is well past my shoulders and it takes just a bit to clean it well. I think it delivers on the volume because it's light and rinses out nicely.

This shampoo definitely leaves my hair feeling soft and pretty.

I really like the scent. It's not heavy or overly perfumed. It's light and reminds me of sugar and flowers. It's definitely very pleasant.

Volumizing shampoo thats gentle on your hair!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Matrix Biolage Volumatherapie Shampoo:

This Biolage Volumizing Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos of all time- first of all it smells fantastic. When you apply it to your scalp, you instantly feel its moisturizing effects, but the real surprise is when you dry your hair and you find that it actually does give you volume and lift. So many other volumizing shampoos come at the expense of your hair and scalp's moisture, but not this one! One thing I would like to note is that this shampoo doesn't lather like regular shampoos. Don't let this fool you into thinking its not working- just add equal parts of water to your hand before you apply and this will make the product last longer and lather a bit more. In fact I believe this lesser lather is one of the reasons this shampoo is more moisturizing than most. You can buy this product in generous 1 liter sizes, and a bottle of this stuff easily lasts 3 months with daily use.