4.8
Matrix
Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo

Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo

4.8

Biolage Smooththerapie is good for damaging long hair

from Milwaukee, WI

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

Biolage Smooththerapie shampoo is great for long hair. I grew my hair longer than usual and was badly damaged. Glad to had found it by chance at a great price. It repaired the damaged hair and turned out cleaner, softer and thicker.

When I first started growing out a full beard for 2 months and after using different types of regular shampoo and soap that did a lot damage, itching was bad and made it dry and rough. After the first beard trimming, I tired out the Biolage Smooththerapie towards the beard every night for about a month and after that, it begin to look alot better, cleaner, more softer and thicker. After the second trimming, kept it an inch long and finally got a full beard to my standards. Reduced the itching quite a bit. No matter how the beard is shaped, or even a goatee.

I spend a 1/2 hour combing my beautiful beard and mustache for it look nice and neat before heading out. Prior to using this shampoo, took alot longer to comb and never stayed in its place at all.

It's best to wash the long hair in the morning and the beard at night for easier sleeping.
This was an experiment on having long hair and a full beard for a while.

I had used it when I kept the mustache for a while and it look clean, soft and thick. Before going out, I would take 15 minutes to comb my fabulous mustache so it can look exceptionally nice.

I will use it again if I decide to grow a beard or mustache again.

Biolage products are the best for any hair.

Biolage SmoothTherapie Smells great but doesn't work awesome.

from Springville, UT

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

To be honest when I purchased this shampoo I intended on purchasing the Biolage strengthening formula, and was somewhat disappointed when I realized I had gotten the smoothing formula instead. Thinking that it would function in a similar way to the strengthening formula, though, I decided to keep it and use it anyway. I think this was probably a mistake. While the shampoo still smells great like all the other Matrix products I have bought previously, the Smoothing formula didn't seem to clean my hair nearly as well as some of the others.  It was often still tangled when I got out of the showered and toweled off, when usually I can just run my fingers through my hair and everything straightens out.  I also have always felt like the bottles these come in release the shampoo much too quickly, making it so that I get more out than I would ever need.  In all it is an ok product, but I would definitely recommend a different formula if you want to go with Biolage.

OMG - WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from Arden, NC

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

This shampoo is probably the best I have ever tried. I first tried this shampoo when I was a staying at a friends house - I was traveling and did not take any shampoo and used hers - I was left speechless. It has amazing smoothing capabilities that I have not seen any other shampoo do. I have sturggled with coarse, dry, curly, and frizzy hair - this shampoo was like heaven sent. It made my hair so smooth that I just glided my fingers and comb through it. My hair normally feels nappy and dry but after using this its felt like soft scarf - and I didnt even use a conditioner - I could only imagine what would be the outcome if I used the conditioner too. I love the thick luxurious creamy lather (I didnt even need to put a lot because a decent amount was well worked over through all my hair). In addition to its remarkable softing capability, it has a great smell too. The first thing when I got back home was run to the store to by it - however at the first sight of the price I was discouraged and decided to think about it (I kind of tend to be thrifty when pushes come to shove) - but after doing this review and seeing other people's reviews and knowing first hand how good it is - its definitely well worth the price - quality is: you get what you pay for. Im planning on going back to the store to buy it (and the conditioner too).

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shampoo is the best shampoo I've tried!

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

Matrix Biolage Smoothing Shampoo works better than any other shampoo I've tried.  I have very fine hair (and a lot of it per square inch on my scalp!) plus my hair is rather long.  My hair has a tendency to get extremely tangled easily, and is usually hard to manage. Also it is very difficult to comb out after a shampoo.  I find that after using  Biolage Smoothing Shampoo, which I often team with the Matrix Biolage Smoothing Conditioner (although when I'm in a hurry, the shampoo alone does the job!), my hair is much easier to care for and it seems to stay that way longer between shampoos.  I'm not fighting the tangles.  And my hair has a smoother look to it.  It takes away the "split-end" look that comes from frequent brushing and blow-drying.  Plus it has a pleasant fragrance that stays with my hair long after I shampoo.  And it does not have the heavy greasy feel that some conditioning-type shampoos have.

it's really great!

from Hickory, NC

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

This biolage smoothing shampoo is the best there is. the reasons why are it soothes your hair, lifts up dirts and other debris, and also leaves your hair lite as a feather. everyday we wonder around outside or inside the house and our hair collects things in the air. we don't know what they are, but while using something like this shampoo. i can assure you that your hair will look better than any other day of your life and feel great. the shampoo and conditioner should last you for many many many months. so your actually getting your moneys worth. while your shampooing your hair with the biolage smoothing shampoo it soothes your hair when you are lathering it. you can feel the difference in other shampoo's from this one and you can feel the uxorious feeling in it. it smells so good as if your in the salon. it lifts up dirt and debris from your hair. it makes your whole head feel like it was lifted up from heaven. you can feel a big difference when using regular shampoo and using biolage.

worth the cost

from Saline, MI

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

I was first introduced to Biolage by my hairdresser.  The first thing that I noticed was the wonderful scent.  It has kind of a fruity smell but is not so strong that that is all you smell but not so weak that there is a "wet hair" smell. Biolage shampo is a bit pricey but well worth the cost.  It is one of the only shampoos that really helps my dry, brittle, lifeless hair to come to life again; leaving it shiney, smooth and stronger.  I really like the selection (anything from dry to normal to oily and every thing in between, even for colored hair!) that Biolage offers and size variety.  Also, you only need a little bit to get a good rich lather; another perk for the cost. I like that it is environmentaly friendly and does not test on animals.This shampoo is NOT for children as the product can sting your eyes.  I would and have recommended Biolage to my friends and family.  Great product!

smells great & controls friz

from Downs, IL

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

I started using Biolage smoothing shampoo and conditioner about one month ago.  I love both the shampoo and conditioner. Biolage products have an amazing smell to them.  I am frequently told by co-workers and friends and family how awesome my hair smells.  The shampoo rinses clean and does not make you feel like you have gunk in your hair.  The conditioner detangles your hair and also rinses clean.  I use alot of styling products in my hair and the Biolage smooth shampoo removes all of the build-up I get from use of products I use prior to blow drying and then flat ironing my hair.  My only complaint is that you can not buy a larger size of conditioner.  The conditioner comes in a tube and I would prefer being able to buy a liter size.  I did purchase the liter size of the shampoo and by adding a pump to the bottle it is very convenient in the shower.  I would be interested in purchasing a liter of the conditioner if it was available.

Biolage is the best shampoo for naturally curly hair!!

from Crown Point, IN

Comments about Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie Smoothing Shampoo:

I love Matrix Biolage Smooththerapie shampoo.  This is great for naturally curly hair because it helps to smooth out the frizz that so often happens with this type of hair.  I have tried many other shampoos, but have never really found one that works nearly as well as this one does.  The shampoo is thick, so it not only requires less, but it works very well and clings to the hair to help provide the moisture that frizzy flyaway hair really needs.  I at first was a little worried about the price of this shampoo, but once I tried it realized that it was definitely worth the price.  And, it is often on sale which is an added bonus.  I will never use another shampoo again because I am so pleased with this one.  The scent is great, and the shampoo is even safe for every day use.  When used along with Biolage conditioner it makes my hair smooth and shiny and I can even blow dry it without worrying that it will frizz later from the humidity.  This shampoo is definitely one that I would recommend.