Other Hair Conditioners:

Matrix Biolage Scalpthérapie Cooling Mint Conditioner

Love this product!

from florida, USA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Scalpthérapie Cooling Mint Conditioner:

The Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner is one of my absolute favorite hair conditioners. At the roots, my hair can quickly become oily, but towards the ends, it get dry. This makes it very difficult for me to find a conditioner that will not over moisturize my roots, but give moisture to the ends. And, to top it off, I have a sensitive scalp, so too much product makes my scalp itch. This product addresses all of the issues my scalp has with a great scent.

Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner delivers just enough moisture to tame my hair, without over moisturizing my roots and making my hair look greasy just hours after a washing. The cooling mint calms my sensitive scalp so I can keep product in my hair and go longer between washings.

The cooling mint smells great. Other product that I have found to calm my sensitive scalp and condition my hair don't smell good. Actually, they smell pretty bad.

Love this product!

from Oak Harbor, WA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Scalpthérapie Cooling Mint Conditioner:

Matrix Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner is a fabulous hair product. I recently purchased this, last week in fact. I have used it twice and could see results in just one use. My scalp was very dry from this winter and was flaking terribly. Just a few uses and my scalp is almost back to its normal and non-dry usual self. The product feels great on my scalp with the cooling sensation. The tea tree oil and mint smell very earthy and overall just really fresh and clean. I bought this originally just to help my scalp recover from the flaking episode but I plan on using it on a regular basis and buying it again as just a everyday shampoo. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. It's very cleansing to your scalp even if its not dry like mine was. It comes in a good size, it will last you a long time and its a skinnier bottle so its easier to place in the shower corner without it falling down constantly. Love this stuff!

Biolage Cooling Mint Conditioner is a blast of mint and moisture

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Matrix Biolage Scalpthérapie Cooling Mint Conditioner:

I love any Biolage product, they're great for your hair and help to keep both scalp and hair moisturized and healthy.  Great for regular use but also great if hair has been damaged by coloring or styling.  This mint conditioner is like tea tree shampoo, it gives your scalp a tingly refreshing sensation and awakens your senses.

Makes your scalp feel minty

from Clayton, NC

Comments about Matrix Biolage Scalpthérapie Cooling Mint Conditioner:

my mom got me the bio scalp shampoo and conditner along time ago and i did like and it helped but when it ran out i decided not to get it anymore b/c it was to expensive. I do try to save money. Over all it does what it is supposed to do and if i had the money i would use but like i said earler i use dove intense moristure. I totally recommend it if you have the kind of money to buy it. Unfortnely I dont lol