4.8

Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner

4.8

Pros

Cons

A must have detangling conditioner

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

I have very coarse, wavy dry hair that lacks moisture. I always try a lot of conditioners to help moisturize my hair. I style hair for a living so I purchased this at my local beauty supply store. I love how its very lightweight and not heavy. It didn't weigh my hair down and it didn't leave my hair feeling greasy. My hair seemed more shinier and it had a natural light bounce. It has a great scent and it was very hydrating to my ends. Its wasn't harsh to my color treated hair, it was gentle and it made my color look very vibrant. My hair was a lot more manageable and it was frizz free. I had nomore stubborn flyaways and my hair seemed a lot stronger in strength. My hair would come out perfect when I would blow dry or flat iron my hair. My hair felt really silky and it had a nice scent that lasted all day. I would definitely buy this Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie detangling conditioner, it was a little expensive but it was worth every penny. I recommend this to anybody with very dry or damaged hair its color safe too so its a must have product to have.

Must Have for Color Treated or Really Long Hair

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

This product is a must have for anyone with really, really long hair like myself. On top of that, I've been bleaching my hair for about three years now in order to use bright un-natural colors like the Manic Panic and Splat line of hair dyes which in themselves are not harmful to hair because they are plant based but the constant bleaching nessisary for the color to show up if you have naturally dark hair really takes a toll on its health. This product really, truly detangles every lock and moisturizes thouroughly. I use it every once in a while, especially in winter when my hair has a tendency to get straw-dry from the chemical damage and it adds instant moisture and restores it back to how it was naturally. It also does a good job of moisturizing my hair with minimal color fade. I would not suggest using this as an every day conditioner however because it will leave a lot of residue buildup after a while.

Best detangling conditioner ever!

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

The Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner was recommended by my stylist. All other conditioners that I had tried through the years always caused build up in my hair making it very limp and heavy and almost impossible to style. My stylist recommended this light conditioner and it has been perfect for my hair. My almost straight hair is very thick. This conditioner makes my hair light and easy to style. When my daughter got long enough hair that her curls because a tangled mess, I decided to try my conditioner. I put just a tiny bit in her hair after washing it and rinse lightly. And each day, I spray her hair with a tiny bit of this conditioner mixed with water. I brush out the tangles with ease and she doesn't complain. It also makes her hair very flowing and light and definitely more manageable. We love this detangling conditioner. It is perfect for all of our hair needs even though we have very different hair textures etc. The price is a bit expensive, but I buy it when it goes on sale "buy one get one free". It only requires a tiny bit each time so a bottle will last a long time.

Works great on my oily hair in keeping it hydrated and feeling great. This detangling conditioner works the best on my 4 year old daughter's curly hair!

The scent is so light and refreshing. I love it!

best detangler ever

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

My hair is dry and brittle. It is also colored and very hard to get a comb through. Even when I go to a salon, they have a hard time with all of their fancy products But this detangler is the only one I have found that truly lets a comb go through my hair. It smells great and the fragrance lasts a long time. I usually keep a small bottle in the shower and buy the huge bottle on sale and refill the smaller one. This is most economical way to go. When you can find it on sale (usually after the holidays), it is a bargain.

A lttle goes a long way with this product. My hair is below my shoulders and I don't have to use a lot. Usually a quarter-size in the palm of my hand is enough. I stay away from my roots and concentrate on the mid part of my hair to the ends. Then I use a wide tooth comb in the shower to distribute it through my hair. It works great. It combs right through.

I love the fragrance which lasts all day. It is very fresh and clean smelling.

Awesome detangler!

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

I love to use this on my two girls hair after bathing. They both have super long thick hair and it gets pretty tangled. This makes it a lot easier on them! It also is great with helping tame fly aways and make their hair easier to mange when combing and styling.

It is very effective and awesome and getting out even the worst of tangles. Also helps manage fly aways as well as leaves the hair shiny and healthy looking.

Nice clean scent. Not irritating makes the hair smell nice and clean.

Really helps with tangles...

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

I love the detangling conditioner from Matrix. Both my daughter and I have very fine, thin, long hair. It is always snarly, and this conditioner helps so much. I love that I can use it on my hair, and then when combing out my hair it is snarl free, and it does not rip out my hair, or hurt when I comb through my daughters hair. It also has a scent that we both like.

Great product for tangles. It also does a really good job of conditioning my hair. It is easy to rinse out also. The texture of the conditioner is perfect. Not to thick, not to thin. My daughter has a very tender head, and when she does not have a good conditioner, it is very hard to comb through, with out giving her a lot of pain. This conditioner does the trick.

I love the scent of this conditioner. I usually do not like things that are super scented. That is why this conditioner is perfect. It smells nice without having an overpowering scent.

Stressed Hair that needs Moisture

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

I ended up at a salon before my wedding. I had no idea that my hair was stressed out. I did notice it always felt pretty coarse but I always thought that was normal. This product was recommended by the hairstylist for my hair. I have been using this and only this product to bring back a more normal feel and look to my hair. I can say I have used some other drug store type brands (I can only buy this from my salon) and I notice that they just don't give my hair the same kind of feel or help with detangling that this product does. So thus, I go back to using this product. I am thrilled that my hair is so much softer now and less coarse in feel. Also happy to see that they do not test their products on animals.

Excellent conditioner

from Jenison, MI

Comments about Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Detangling Conditioner:

I recently purchased Biolage Hydratherapie Conditioner and I am very pleased. In the last year I have colored my hair several time and the ends of my under hair are VERY dry and damaged, they look unhealty. This conditioner has helped w/the dry frizzy appearance and my hair overall is not nearly as staticy as it would be during winter. I really like and recommend this conditioner.