Other Hair Conditioners:
Matrix
Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic

Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic

Works great but a little pricey

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic is an excellent product. However, it is a little more than I want to spend for a hair product. I have a bottle that I use as sparingly as possible because I do like it, but I don't want to buy more until I absolutely have to.

Even if you aren't a fan of leave-in conditioners, this would probably work for you. It's incredibly light so it doesn't weigh her down or leave it feeling like you forgot to rinse out the conditioner. A little goes a long way too, so one bottle should last for a while. This will actually help offset some of the cost. I use it once or twice a week when I'm in a hurry and want to take a quicker shower. I put a little on before I blow-dry, then comb it through and style as usual.

Biolage products have the most amazing scent. It's sort of herbal and citrus. It's not at all overpowering, and it does stay with you for quite a while, so if you like it you'll be smelling it all day.

All Time Favorite!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

I absolutely love this product! I use it everyday to protect my hair from heat styling and products. I love the way this leaves my hair feeling. It is not heavy on my hair and makes it very easy to comb through. I use it on my hair right after washing and comb it through to make sure it gets into the ends of my hair. My hairdresser is always telling me that my hair is in such good condition and cannot believe that I use a flat iron everyday. I love this product and it is a MUST in my bathroom.

This product works so well to protect my hair from heat styling. I use a blow dryer and flat iron everyday and my hair stays in great condition. I have fine, thin hair and I really believe this product prevents breakage in my hair. I have been using this product for over a year and I love the results and protection it provides.

The scent is amazing! It is a fresh, clean, light scent that stays with your hair throughout the day. I love the scent!

Tonic is good for my hair!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

My stylist recommended this daily leave-in tonic for my hair as an alternative to conditioner. I have fine, thin hair and conditioners tend to leave my hair flat and unmanageable. This leave-in tonic is light and doesn't make my hair any more unruly than it already is. It also works to condition split and damaged ends. Although it does not specifically say so on the bottle, it most likely is good for conditioning chemically treated hair. Just spray it in your hair and style as you usually would. It is a big bottle and because you use so little, it lasts for a long time. It is a bit pricey and I haven't found any coupons for it, so I purchase it only when the budget allows. I appreciate the fact that Biolage puts out great products at a fairly affordable price. I can recommend this product because my stylist recommends it to me and she certainly is an expert at knowing her hair products..

the best leave-in conditioner

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

As a child I used Johnson & Johson's No More Tangles in order to comb through my long hair. I remember loving the clean smell of No More Tangles. I consider Biolage Leave-In Conditioner the No More Tangles for adults. It is a lightweight leave-in conditioner that makes my hair manageable, shiny, and strong. It helps reduce frizz and static without weighing hair down and making it look greasy. A litte of this conditioner goes along way, so no need to coat your hair with it. I use it every day and definitely notice a difference when I don't use it. It has a fresh, clean scent that is subtle but noticeable. I have tried other leave-in conditioners (Infusium, Paul Mitchell, etc) but Biolage is by far the best.  I recommend this highly!

Softens Hair

from Woodbridge, VA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

I like this product because it makes the hair soft. The cost is affordable because of the amount you receive and because it really works. It works on different types of hair which is great for families. It is a product that I will most likely keep in my product arsenal for a long time. It is great for dry hair and for curly hair as well. It does not have an overpowering smell and is fine with my daughter who has sensitive skin.

Works great in my hair

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

I use this spray-on leave-in tonic on my hair after washing with the Matrix Biolage ultra-hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and together the combination works great in my hair! After washing my hair feels so much smoother and more hydrated than it did before when I was user cheaper drug store brands. You really do get what you pay for. My hair is much more controllable, and I've actually gotten compliments on my hair since using this...which is not something that happened much before for me! The one thing about this leave-in tonic is that the smell is rather strong and I don't really like it. But luckily the smell goes away after a while, so I like to spray it on at night, so that the smell is gone by the time morning comes. Though a bottle of this is quite expensive, it lasts for a long time since only a bit is needed to cover all your hair, especially since the spray nozzle on the top works very well for me.

Biolage Daily Leave in Tonic is awesome

from Flint, TX

Comments about Matrix Biolage Daily Leave In Tonic:

Biolage has done it again with another great hair product.  3 squirts of the daily leave in tonic and your hair is shiny and soft all day.  is a great way to condition the hair without the heavy leave in conditioner.  it's light and makes the hair stay healthy.