3.6
Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go

Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go

3.6

A great snack on the go!

I get these for my kids from time to time and they love them. I don't buy them all the time because they seem to be a little more expensive than applesauce cups, but they are great to have on hand if you need them. I love these for travelling. They are easy to bring places and they are handy to have. I like to buy these and save them for a time that I know that I'm going to be out and need them. These come in a variety of flavors and they are pretty tasty. You don't get a whole lot in the pouches, but it's a good small snack. My kids get excited about these. I don't know if it's the taste, the fun pouch or something else, but they like them more than applesauce in a jar or cup. I can see these being a good thing to have for an older baby or toddler. They would be a good thing to stick in a diaper bag. The flavor and texture of these are pretty good. I have tried them and they aren't too bad. I like other applesauce better though. I can see why it's fun for a kids to be able to suck through the tube to get their food. I would buy these again.

Avoiding allergies? may not be the product for you

This products claims to be allergy & preservative free. Having food allergies, I have friends and family with food allergies also. We got excited for this product. Perhaps it is something in the packaging, but it causes hives in my allergy friends & I. :(

Quality of Ingredients
not allergy free, multiple people have reported allergic reactions from my friends & family with allergies

A great snack on the go!

from Puyallup, WA

overall

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

I but Materne GoGO Squeez Applesauce On the Go as a treat for my niece. They are great for when we go to the beach because she can have applesauce without getting sand it in. They are not the healthiest option in the world of apple sauce, but they are convenient and tasty.

A small pouch of applesauce that you squeeze into your mouth.

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

Materne GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go is a really weird snack. I'm not sure why a squeeze pouch is any easier than a small cup except you don't have to use a spoon. To me drinking the applesauce just didn't feel right, however my young nieces and nephew really liked it. Maybe it's just a kid thing.

Messy!

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

GoGo Squeez Applesauce is weird, unappetizing, and messy. It's ironic I guess since it seems like the whole idea of these things in NOT to make a mess. Ultimately it just seems kind of gross to slurp applesauce out of a squeeze packet. If it's really that much trouble for you to pack a spoon, why not just eat an apple?

Great for your kids lunches!

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

I try to give my kids healthy snacks for their school lunches. The Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go is a great way to provide a good nutritious snack for you kids. This is a great idea on a way to get the benefits from applesauce in a container that they can eat it straight out of.

AWESOME! They're quick to grab and easy for the kids to eat!

from Layton, UT

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

I love this product! Although I'm all about making my own applesauce, there are those days that I don't have the time to grab my cans and fill up their easy squeezes that are refillable. These are great to have for those moments! I seriously love these, always have them on hand!

Travel Food

from Lancaster, OH

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

I bought these once for my daughter so she would have something to eat in the car. While I do like the pouch idea..I really wish these would come in a variety of flavors. My daughter doesn't like plain applesauce or with cinnnamon..she would prefer weird unusual flavored applesauce. I also didn't really like the price of the convience because that's the main reason I bought them. I don't think I would purchase these again just because I don't really have a reason to. I would rather buy GERBER food pouches because of the flavor combinations.

Quality of Ingredients
I understand that this is basically applesauce on the go but they could have done a little more with flavor choices. The ingredients are okay but applesauce plain is so boring. Give the applesauce a little kick with some extra flavors.

Safety
The biggest concern with safety is the lid on these. While other pouches have bigger lids, these tend to be small enough for a smaller child to choke on.

Avoiding allergies? may not be the product for you

Best invention ever!

from Taylorsville, NC

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

If you have a picky eating toddler, you need to buy these!! My daughter loves these and I love that all that is in them is FRUIT and NO-MESS! She wants them all the time and I don't feel bad for giving them to her because she is asking for a healthy snack! The only thing I would change about these is the small caps, she is always putting them in her mouth.

Safety
Small caps could result in a choking hazard.

Go Go Squeez Applesauce saves lunchtime!

from Temple Terrace, FL

Comments about Materne - GoGo Squeez Applesauce On the Go:

I don't know how I could get through lunchtime without these little single serve pouches, and I would give them six stars if I could. My son (now 21 months) has been enjoying these pretty much every day for the past several months. When we really started introducing him to self-feeding, things went great—he was happy to eat anything cut up into small pieces. But, as the pre-toddler pickiness set in, I started having trouble finding healthy alternatives to fruit snacks and other over-sugared things. These applesauce pouches are the answer: no sugar added, easy for little hands to grasp, and just enough for one baby-sized serving of healthy fruit. Our son asks for them by name now, and I am happy to oblige. They are the best for going out, because I can throw one or two in my bag and know that, no matter where we may decide to eat out, I can supplement my son's meal with fruit. Buy them in bulk, if you can, because they are a little pricy per unit. But still worth it, in my opinion, for health and convenience!