Other Dating Websites:
Mate1.com

Mate1.com

RIPOFF

Comments about Mate1.com:

I tried the "free" option. On the last day of the "free" option I tried to cancel. It wouldn't let me. Tried again the next day. No luck. Wrote the company and no luck. They have no record of my cancellation attempt. I have had multiple emails from the site telling me about a new match, but have had no contact with any men. I am very disappointed in this site. I would advise you to pass on by.

• Customer Service:
  • Features:

scam - they send you fake emails

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Mate1.com:

Was on here once.  Signed up for a "Free" trial.  After 3 days I forgot to cancel it, they charged me $50.  I complained.  To their credit, they gave me the money back.  So that's good.What's bad is that they charge to view emails.  Any site that does that is immediately shady, because what many, if not most of them then do is have their employees send you fake emails to entice you to join.Mate1 did this about a dozen times a day.  I know my value on the dating market, and I know how often real women actually contact me, and this was about 10 times more frequent.  There is no way a dozen women are going to be contacting me, when I don't even have a picture up, each and every day.  Just doesn't happen.So I'm forced to the conclusion that these guys are scammers.  :(

Horrible site. Don't pay them anything.

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Mate1.com:

At first it looked like a nice dating website. But soon I realize that it's all scam. Frequent emails from people all over the country and outside. Very little choice. You can tell that people are just leaving this site.