Other Lips:

from Goreville, IL

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF15 - All Shades:

I just got my MK Tinted Lip Balm in today. I was excited to get it. Well, now, not so much. I applied it, it didn't feel like I thought it would. It was more like lip stick than a balm. It didn't last either. I had to reapply it three times and now, at the end of the night, my lips are BURNING chapped! Definitelly will not be using it again alone. I'm going to try it tomorrow with my chapstick over it or under it. Hope it's better. The color I chose was Rose. Well, that's not what I thought either. Rose is more like PINK, PINK and PINK. It's a good thing I like pink. But, when I asked hubby what he thought about it, he just looked at me and said that it looked childish. YIKES! Not quite the reaction I was hoping for from him.

my favorite lip product ever

from Harrisonburg, VA

Comments about Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm Sunscreen SPF15 - All Shades:

I'm not a big fan of bright, dark lipsticks. I'm very much into the natural look. And the Mary Kay tinted lip balm has quickly become my favorite lip product. The balm goes on smoothly, and conditions my lips beautifully--they always feel soft and moisturized when I wear it. They work well for healing chapped lips, and the SPF15 is definitely a bonus. The balms don't sport a thick, bright, color, but rather just a soft tint and the smallest bit of shine. I chose the color 'blush', and it really comes off naturally--just a bit darker than my own lip color. The color lasts pretty well, too--much longer than what I'm used to. The tubes are small and slender, and I'm planning on buying more in various shades so I can have one at home and others to carry with me wherever I go.

I can't think of anything negative to say about these balms. I recommend them for anyone going for a simple, natural, lovely look.