4.8

4.8

Power Pair!

from Monticello, GA

Comments about Mary Kay Timewise Night And Day Solution Set Style:

Both of these products are excellent! Even when I've experimented with other facets of my skincare routine, I always keep this power pair in my daily routine.

The Day Solution provides spf protection to guard your skin against sun damage the leading cause of premature wrinkles as well as skin cancer. It also works to reduce the appearance of your wrinkles. The opaque glass container has a twist pump lid that keeps your product fresh. The solution has a light, creamy texture and is white. While it has a slight scent, it does not have that overpowering "sunscreen" scent.

The Night Solution works to repair wrinkles and skin damage while you sleep. It is also has a twist pump lid and is in a clear glass bottle. This solution is a gel with microbeads suspended in it. When the product comes through the pump, it crushes the microbeads, releasing the nutrients your skin will love. And the scent of this product is amazing! I have to smell it every time before I put it on my face. :) My skin always feels very smooth after I apply the Night Solution.

To those who complained about not being able to see in the bottle to know when to reorder, this is only a problem with the Day Solution. However, presumably you use the same number of pumps of each solution every day, so you can judge by your Night Solution when you are running low.

Mary Kay Day solution is a must every day!

from Medford, OR

Comments about Mary Kay Timewise Night And Day Solution Set Style:

I am not one of those people who are really into skin care or makeup, but I absolutely love this set, especially the day solution.  My skin is on the oily and acne prone side, and I often have a hard time with anything that has sunscreen in it, but this stuff is fabulous!  It is lightweight, and does a great job of protecting from the sun.  I have used only the day solution while being on a boat for a day or out hiking, and have yet to burn.  Of course, I usually try to put on extra sunscreen when I know I will be out in the sun all day, but sometimes it doesn't happen for a variety of reasons, and I feel confident that I will not burn because of it.  It even improves skin texture!  I never would have tried it except my sister-in-laws are both reps.  I'm so glad that I did!  It gets a bit pricey, but I would say that it is worth the money.  I only wish that I could see in the day solution bottle so I would know when to reorder!

Head over heels in love!

from Mount Ephraim, NJ

Comments about Mary Kay Timewise Night And Day Solution Set Style:

First things first - a confession: I did sell Mary Kay for a (very) short time, but that, honestly, has nothing to do with my opinion of the products! I am madly in love with all of their skin care products and especially the Day and Night solutions! It really is awesome! My skin feels so soft and hydrated after using them. I also love that the Day solution has SPF sunscreen in it which makes it easy to be protected from the rays and not have to apply a different solution, which I would normally forget to do at all! Sure, it is a little pricier than other comparable products of other brands, but you really do not need to use much at all so I have found that it lasts a long time (much longer than the rep will tell you it does!) which makes it completely affordable! I love that they have all kinds of great vitamins and minerals in them that are so good for your skin and that it does not have any fragrance. It goes on smoothly too!

Its amazing and my skin feels great!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Mary Kay Timewise Night And Day Solution Set Style:

This is amazing! Stamped with the good housing keeping seal of approval makes me feel conforted. Plus i tried it and and i know it works! The sunscreen is not heavy and stinky and the night solution can be used other places like on stretch marks! It helps reduce the appearance of them!

step up your skincare routine

from Dover, NH

Comments about Mary Kay Timewise Night And Day Solution Set Style:

I use this in combination with the timewise miracle set for dry to normal skin. The cleanser and moisturiser are great (thanks Mary Kay!) but adding this to your regime really steps up your skin care.

The day solution is wonderful. I get the one with the 25 SPF because it's the best thing you can do to protect your face from the sun's harmful rays. It glides on and doesn't have the typical smell usually assocaited with suncreen. It compliments the moisturiser too and I think it's done a lot for my pores. If nothing else - it's amazing to have that sun protection.

The night solution is great too. I love the little beads. It has a cooling effect that's greta in the evenings. I wake up with a face that soft and smooth. I combine it with the cleanser and moistuiser at night for the best overall effect.

This set is perfect if you're looking to take a basic cleanser/moisturiser routine to the next level. I can't recommend this product enough!