Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream

Pros

Cons

My Best Skin Care Secret Revealed: MK Firming Eye Cream

I'll just go on record once again that I think there are many factors that contribute that women's facial skin including genetics, yes, and also using sunscreen and hats when needed as well as drinking lots of water.  I think I got lucky in the genetics department and I adhere to all of the above for my health as well as younger looking looking skin.  I am a big believer in moisturizers in general but I think that the tender skin around the eyes needs extra special care.  I'll admit to trying several products but unfortunately if they feel good but end up making the areas around your eyes swell up then Hello! they are creating more wrinkles.  You know what I am talking about if you tried eye creams.  You wake up in the morning with swollen eyes.  The next days you try to keep it further and further away from your eyes until it is no longer eye cream!

My Best Bet for the Moisturizing around the Eyes:  **May Kay Time Wise Firming Eye Cream**

My Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream comes in a .5 oz. pump.  It's small yes but you only need one "pump" to pat around the delicate skin around your eyes.  It's has worked for me.  Is it a miracle cream?  I don't know but "look around" and think yes! I'll keep wearing sunscreen and hats and drinking lots of water but I love the look and feel I get with this Firming Eye Cream.

Helped a little

There are so many things that contribute to the appearance of your eyes, that it is hard to find an eye cream that helps bagginess, puffiness, and wrinkles. I always had problems with bags under my eyes, and have tried various different things, and spent a lot of money in the process. With this product though, I do believe I can tell a difference. Perhaps not as big of a difference as I would like, but there is something, and every little bit counts, right? It took me about a week before I started to see results. It is also very moisturizing, feels nice going on, and does not dry out the skin around my eyes.

It does cost a lot, which was a big reason that I was hesitant to try this product. I've tried other pricey products with no results. However, you only use a tiny amount, so it lasts a very long time. I don't know if I would buy it again, but I will use what I have, because it does make a little bit of difference.

Best eye cream I have used

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I always had dark circles under my eyes as a child, they are significantly dark in shade and the lines would appear deeper than they really are as I have a pale skin complexion so I tried the Mary Kay Time Wise Firming Eye Cream in hopes to firm the lines and remove that unattractive shadow under and around my eyes. This eye cream is marvelous! After a few session of using it, it had fixed the appearance of the super dark circles under my eyes in a short amount of time. I love this product and glad I tried it out as now I am no longer self conscious about the bags under my eyes. I don’t have sensitive skin so for my case with using the Mary Kay Time Wise Firming Eye Cream it did not irritate or dried out the skin around my eyes at all, and I found that this eye cream is easy to wash off or remove with facial wipes. I will be definitely continuing to use this eye cream for the future and if you wish to use this eye cream please keep in mind about what skin type you are.

Great for the eyes

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I was struggling with under eye dark circles and small wrinkles and was looking for a product that would not be too heavy on my eyes and cause them to look oily and greasy. I would use other eye creams in the evening and my eyes would still be dry in the morning and my makeup would clump in that area.
This product is just what I was looking for. It really goes on smoothly at night, absorbs very well and my eyes look amazing in the morning. It gives my under eye area the added moisture that it needs along with making my dark circles look much lighter. My face looked so much brighter when I started using this product. This is a great eye cream that I will make sure to keep in my bathroom cabinet for everyday use. It keeps my eye area look youthful again.

Absorption
This product absorbs really well and does not make my eyes oily and greasy.

This is a great combination skin eye cream that is just what I was looking for.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product really helps those pesky bags under my eyes!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I bought this Mary Kay TimeWise product at the same time that I bought the moisturizer. I have been noticing that I have been getting bigger bags under my eyes than usual and I was looking for something that would help me fix that problem. This product from Mary Kay has helped this problem a lot. I put it on my eyes at night before bed and it really does firm up the skin under my eyes. I was impressed. It definitely was not a miracle cream or anything, but there was a marked difference in the bags after about a week of using it. The cream absorbs well and it is easy to apply. I use the tip of my finger. I use this with my TimeWise moisturizer at night and the two work together to really make my skin look younger. The eye firming cream brings down the swelling under my eyes and I love that. I would definitely recommend this eye firming cream for any woman that has issues with bags under their eyes.

Firming Eye Cream

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I used to work for Mary Kay awhile back and this happened to be one of my favorite products by their company. Prior to using the product, I had a few under-eye issues such as darker circles, fine lines (from squinting so much), and just overall dull skin tone. I made it a personal goal to try various eye creams to find ones that I liked, including super expensive brands. When I became a Mary Kay rep, I decided to give the eye cream a try and I really liked it. It was super smooth, not too thick, and the bottle lasts for a long time because you only need a small dab each day. I used to put mine on at night, over a night cream. After using it for a few weeks, I noticed that some of my under eye problems were fading, my skin was a bit brighter in that area, the dark circles were fading, and the fine lines were diminishing. I certainly wouldn't call this a miracle product, but it did help some of my under eye insecurities. One caution I would have against this product thought is to be weary for use on super sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin, and can use this product, but occasionally will get a slight under eye burning or tingling. Therefore, those with super sensitive skin should be careful or test the product first before buying.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Almost INSTANT results wow!!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I love this product. It is probably one of the best eye creams I have ever tried. When you put it on you can feel it working right away. I was skeptical at first, but I got to know some Mary Kay representatives and got to try it firsthand for myself. I was amazed how firm my skin felt.

Absorption
It takes a moment for your skin to soak it up, but it works really fast. You start to feel it working around your first eye by the time you start applying it to the second. *TIP* apply it with the ring finger b/c that finger places less pressure than the other fingers.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Not allergic. Good for sensitive skin. Removes easily with other eye makeup. No irritation

GREAT! see and feel the difference very quickly <3

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Worth it's Weight in GOLD!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

No matter the age, Mary Kay's Firing Eye Cream works wonders! I've seen the wonders it does for wrinkles, as well as waking eyes up and reducing puffiness. I absolutely LOVE this product! It can even be applied throughout the day OVER your make up. It should be patted on gently with a ring finger (which has the least amount of muscle, therefore will not pull thin eye skin and cause wrinkles). Such a great product. Enough cannot be said about the wonders this product does. If one is searching for anti-wrinkle cream for the eye area, this product truly works. It's almost instantaneous to see the results.It is safe for all skin types and even works with oily skin. However, if one has very oily skin, he or she should make sure not to put any Mary Kay Firming Eye Cream on their eye lids. That can cause heaviness and could be uncomfortable. I would recommend this product to anyone over the age of 20. Younger people can use it as well, but the great results wouldn't be so clearly represented.

Nice Product

from Terre Haute, IN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

Quality product but have found that it is not the only product that effectively reduces eye puffiness. However it is the more expensive product I've used. Was told to try hemorrhoid cream instead. That is less expensive and just as effective.

Absorption
A little slow but not bad.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Have never experienced this.

Works well but is more expensive than another very effective product.

ok eye cream

from Alexandria, OH

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I wanted to like the Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream. I have sensitive eyes, so finding the right eye cream is tricky. However, Mary Kay usually doesn't give me sensitivity issues, so with some prodding from my consultant, I tried it. I didn't really feel much at first - not much relief. It felt kind of thick on my eyes. However, during the morning my eyes felt tingly - like something was on them that was irritating them, needing to be washed off. I really don't think my eyes looked that different during this "test", though perhaps I didn't have it on often enough. With my sensitive eyes, I'll be looking elsewhere... for something a little more like a gel.

Absorption
A bit thick, but it did absorb. No noticeable feeling of relief, though.

no problem there.

Honestly, I really didn't see much difference from before I put it on to after. Perhaps you have to wear it more days to see that, but I was too sensitive to do that.

Great eye cream!

from Bland, VA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

I first tried Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream a few years ago and I've been using it on and off ever since. I have to say that I really love the fact that it doesn't feel greasy or leave an oily residue after using it. My eyes along with the area around my eyes tends to be a bit sensitive to some products and I've had absolutely no problems with irritation using the TimeWise Eye Cream.

Along with helping to decrease the light fine lines around my eyes, it's also helped dramatically with the dark circles under my eyes. They've always been an issue for me, but TimeWise has helped significantly, and that isn't even why I bought it in the first place! Happy accident!

I would wholeheartedly recommend this product. It's well-worth the price!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product firms eyes pretty well.

from West Jordan, UT

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream:

In recent years, I have started to become more concerned about wrinkles, my skin, and have started to buy higher quality (and also more expensive) products to help me combat those things. I first got this from my sister in law when she became a Mary Kay consultant. One thing that I really like about it is that it goes a long way. You only need a little bit. One downside to it is that it is pretty expensive compared to grocery store products, but it seems like with this kind of thing, you get what you pay for. I haven't noticed a huge difference, but it seems to firm my eyes somewhat. I would recommend trying this product if you are concerned about firming the area around your eyes.