Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types)

Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types)

Pros

Cons

Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set: Turn back the clock on aging

A friend introduced me to Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set about six years ago. At the time, my skin was going through a major change due to hormones and I was experiencing a lot of bumps, dry patchy areas in some areas, and greasy places in others. My skin was a mess. After using the Miracle Set, I immediately began to see a change. For one, it completely evened out my skin, getting rid of the dry patches and greasy spots. It balanced out my skin and it returned to normal. The texture of my skin also changed and instead of feeling leathery, it was now soft. With the introduction of the Microdermabrasion Set, I can now say that Mary Kay has taken care of all of my skin needs. I usually use the Microdermabrasion at the beginning of the week and use the TimeWise Day and Night Serum the rest of the week. My skin looks younger. It feels younger. The Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set may be a little more out of the pocket (I really wish it was a little more affordable), but it lasts forever (I usually reorder every 6-8 months) and it's worth every single penny.

did not do much for my sensitive skin

First, let me tell you about my skin. I have acne prone skin and have problems with discoloration of the skin. The ane problem is mainly along my jawline, but my skin is also very sensitive. With that being said, I have to be very careful of what I put on my face. A friend of mine is a Mary Kay Representative and talked me into trying this set out. She did stress that I must use the whole set in steps, which I do admit that I did not do, so anyway, I would like to just say that this set did nothing for my skin except break it out even more. I do not know if it just my face, but the lotion felt kind of greasy and sticky on my face when I applied it, so I had to wind up wiping it off not long after applying. I really did want so much to like this set and have tried everything for my problematic face, but I did not have the luck with any of this. Seems to just break me out and caused me more problems than I already have.

Great!

from Asheboro, NC

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

This little collection is truly great! It is an all in one package that covers all your skin care needs. The cleanser and moisturizer team up together for refreshing clean skin. The smaller bottles take care of providing anti aging effects on your skin morning and night. I especially like what I see around my eyes when I put apply the morning product. It plumps up my skin effectively reducing the look of wrinkles instantly. I especially like that you don't have to use much product and it will last for months making it worth the money.

Absorption
This absorbs into my skin, hydrating my skin, feeling good, and plumping up my skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had a concern that this might be clogging my pores.

I love the way my skin feels when I put this on.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great to use at night and the day

from reading pa

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

I was introduced to this at a young age and thought there was no need for me to use this. I also originally had found it to be very expensive and overrated. My local Mary Kay consultant talked me into trying this out. I am not a morning person so whatever "system" I chose had to be quick and also be done in the evening. When I first saw how many bottles were in this system, I thought this was going to be time consuming. I am so glad that I put the money into this system. The sizes of the bottles do not look large, but they do go a long way. I was very happy at how quick it was to also apply all the products onto my face. It left my dry oily skin feeling nice and smooth. I noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin as well. Overall, I am glad I put the money out to purchase this, I have seen a large difference when I thought at my age I didn't need something. I know this will help me in the long run.

Absorption
I was afraid about applying more than one thing at a time I may feel heavy throughout the day especially if I was wearing makeup. That was not the case, this absorbed into my skin very quickly and it was very light.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Very light and airy. Will not be heavy on your skin.

I saw subtle results rather quickly and know this is a long term system.

Mary Kay Time Wise Product Set is a good buy

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

The products are all good and I highly recommend them. I love the sets as it gives you the products that go together and when you buy them in a set they cost less. The problem that I find with sets of products is that the products are used up at different times and I end up running out of one of them before the others.

Absorption
Mary Kay product outshines other products where absorption is involved. They are never greasy and leave the skin feeling so smooth. It's almost like they melt into the skin leaving it feeling great and looking young and healthy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Since I have been using these products, no more bumps or clogged pores. My skin feels like it can breath and I don't feel like I am wearing a mask. These are great products for teens whose skin can be really sensitive or oily.

Who doesn't want that young and natural look but it gets harder and harder to obtain that look the older I get. That's what make these product so great. They do what they promise and are reasonably priced.

High quality skin care

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

I have grown up around women who sell Mary Kay. However, I didn't really appreciate their skin care until this collection was introduced to me at a bridal show. Some women did free facials with this line of skin care. It made my skin feel incredible! My face had never felt so soft. I immediately ordered this set of products and started using it every day. The only downfall was that my skin is oily and it didn't fight oil as well as other face washes. I started using it once a day instead of twice and it works great now!

Absorption
This combination of products absorbs beautifully together. It leaves your skin feeling really soft and not greasy at all. The natural oil on my face started showing way after use. However, your skin feels incredible immediately after use.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't feel like this did a great job at fighting oil and clogged pores. While it didn't specifically clog my pores, it didn't help to fight ones that were already clogged.

It makes your skin feel wonderful! I recommend for normal to dry skin types. For oily skin, look for one targeted towards fighting oil.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I don't regret this skin care purchase

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

I purchased this skin care set very recently after realizing that I needed to do major overhaul of what I was using to take care of my face. I am getting older and I really felt as though it was time to start thinking about aging and really taking good care of the skin on my face and neck. I am really glad that I purchased this set. It is an expensive set if you buy everything, but worth every penny. I have a few small wrinkles and my skin has become a little blotchy, but using this set has helped to fix some of those problems. My skin blotching has evened out and continues to do so more every day. Also, my skin feel softer and younger. It looks more radiant and alive. The small wrinkles around my mouth and eyes have smoothed a little. I am truly grateful to Mary Kay for these products and I would definitely recommend them to all of my family and friends. I actually have started selling a little bit of Mary Kay, because of this set. It made me truly believe in the Mary Kay brand.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This is worth your money, and so much more...

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

Being 23, I didn't think I needed to use these kinds of beauty products. They always struck me as expensive, and frankly, to good to be true. But my local Mary Kay representative let me try some samples, sold me the night cream, and eventually got me to buy this complete package. With consistent use, you will see results, and I do feel more protected against signs of aging, even in my early twenties.

I already have dry skin, and every product in this package does a great job not just moisturizing my skin, but protecting it from the sun (Each cream has some degree of SPF protection). Repeated exposure to the sun can result in dark spots which actually cost a lot more to treat and remedy then packages like this one.

There is the standard moisturizer that you can use regularly for your face, hands, and neck, but there is also a cleanser, night serum, and a sort of concealer you can use as well. The cleanser is more like a gentle facial scrub that you can use either in the morning and night. The night serum has little beads that work into your skin to fight aging and reduce wrinkles. I usually concentrate on the areas around my eyes when applying this serum. As for the concealer, I use it under my eyes and have noticed that I look less tired when I apply it consistently.

Skincare is something to be valued, especially early in one's lifetime to avoid potential problems, both cosmetic and health-related, in later years. Not only are you more likely to save money on more invasive anti-aging treatments, but you'll probably look much more younger.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Skincare products I am fiercely loyal too.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

This is the first line of skin care products that I am loyal too. I started using these products two years ago and will never purchase another brand again! In the past, I would purchase products that I could conveniently purchase at the drug store and typically a different brand each time. After being introduced to these, I love them so much I continue to use them as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Absorption
These products absorb into the skin quickly which allow for fairly quick progression of each step as well as applying makeup. This is important because I do not have a lot of time to dedicate to skin care.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This products does not clog my pores at all. In fact, I've had significantly less adult acne since starting this product line.

Since starting these products, only does my skin look healthier, it feels healthier as well. I'm excited to try some additional Mary Kay products.

A very good bargain!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

I love all of these products and when you bundle them together it makes one great package deal! The night solution is of my favorites to use at night. It makes me feel like my pores are tightening and it's a luscious experience. If it smelt, better I would use it in the day time too if I'm being honest. I just love the way it feels.

Downfall: It smells a tinge bad. It's not an overpowering smell, but it's enough for you to notice it's there. It's just a personal thing, it doesn't smell like garbage; I promise.

Absorption
I can feel it absorbing. I love, love, love it! You can tell a difference once you put it on and the next morning. That how I know it absorbs all of the good stuff. I also like that the SPF in the day cream keeps me protected. I wouldn't buy it if I didn't think it absorbed the product into my skin!

Doesn't Clog Pores
Never had a problem with this product causing pimples. In fact, I would say the opposite is true. These products fight against acne. Not an extreme amount, but enough that a person with mild acne would probably notice a difference.

I think my skin looks marvelous when I use these products together.

Love it!

from florida, USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

Overall, I love this set. It takes off all of my face makeup (eye makeup remover takes off eye makeup) without leaving traces on a white towel. The cleanser feels very nice and does not leave my skin feeling overly dry or oily. I usually do not like using sunscreen moisturizers, since I have oily skin and they seem to amplify the problem, but both the sunscreen face cream and the lightweight moisturize do not leave my face oily. The only thing I would like in addition to this product is a bit of an acne fighter. I am not one with bad acne, so the velocity set is not necessary, but I do get an occasional breakout.

Absorption
The products are absurd well. Some moisturizers feel like they are simply setting on top of the skin. The Mary Kay Timewise set, however, is fully absorbed within just a few minutes.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does not clog pores, but cleans them out and leaves a fresh feeling. I have been using this product for about 6 months with no issues.

A good product. Does everything it advertises. It has evened out my complexion and relieved the small dry patches on the sides of my nose (the rest of my face is oily).

Changed my life.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Miracle Set (All Skin Types):

For my whole life I have struggled with acne and terrible skin issues. I was approached about two years ago by a Mary Kay consultant who asked me to come to a Time Wise Skin care class. It was a simple educational session where i won some gifts and tried some products. Since I had been struggling with horrible acne for so long and have been to dermatologists many times with no luck I gave the time wise products a try. There are several steps with the Time Wise series which seems scary and I was pretty negative about the whole process. After two weeks of using the product as directed, I saw a visible difference in my skin. My skin looked healthier and my acne started to subside. I have not gone a day without using my timewise skin care products.

Absorption
I can put all the products on my face within 2 minutes and it feel silky smooth.

My skin looks younger and healthier. Better than the 100 products I have tried before.