Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian

Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian

Pros

• Balances skin (3)
  • Improves skin texture (3)
  • Leaves clean feel (3)
  • Moisturizing (3)
  • Not greasy (3)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (3)

Amazing results every time! Smooth like a baby's bottom.

I am generally not a fan of Mary Kay skin products, but my mom got me the TimeWise Microdermabrasion set as a gift. I decided to go ahead and give it a try - and I'm sure glad that I did. The product makes my skin feel like satin. It really polishes the surface of your skin and leaves you feeling silky. I had to consciously stop myself from touching my face.

Of course, the results aren't as long lasting as those that you would get at a spa - but they're every bit as amazing. A solid nine.

Ease of Application
Nothing to mix or mess up like there are with many microdermabrasions or peels. You simply apply part 1, rub it on your face in a circular motion, rinse, and apply the lotion. Et voila! All done!

The scent isn't fantastic, but it certainly isn't as bad as many of the harsher products that are available on the market. Still remains fresh, although a bit chalky and powdery smelling. Not sure how that is, since there's nothing chalky or powdery about it.

I wouldn't buy this cause it's not a good brand

Don't like it makes my face and body feel weird

I will always buy this product

from Chardon Ohio

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Makes skin feel like baby skin
  • Moisturizing
  • Over night results

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I love that you see over night results!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

SMOOTH SUBTLE KIN

from wishram

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
    • Improves Skin Texture
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Moisturizing
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

Wow I love this set. My skin has never looked better.

I wouldn't buy this cause it's not a good brand

from Baltimore

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Don't like it makes my face and body feel weird

I woun't get tired using this product

from Nairobi, Kenya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
          • Gentle
          • Improves Skin Texture
          • Leaves Clean Feel
          • Moisturizing
          • Not Greasy

• Acne-Prone Skin
            • Combination Skin
            • Dry Skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

After bathing it is highly recommended you apply this lotion as it is the best rated lotion, you get soft skin, all acnes, pimples will be history.One will always walk with his/her head held up.If you don't know how to smile your face will naturally glow, you will be on top of your game, don't waste any time hurry to the nearest supermarket or go online and get one.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing results every time! Smooth like a baby's bottom.

Worth the money!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have really oily skin, which caused my face to break out a lot. When my friend recommended me the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian, I was a bit unwilling to buy it because of the price. However, I decided to take the risk since my friend swears by this product. She was totally right! This treatment really feels like I'm at a spa. My face is exfoliated and it feels so smooth and clean! After using this product for about a week and a half, I can honestly say that my acne has significantly been reduced!

• Ease of Application:

Great for a salon facial feel at home

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

This product is a bit expensive so I was skeptical to try it worrying I would waste money. No need to worry. This is a fantastic product that leaves your skin feeling rejuvinated and refreshed. You can spend hundreds on microdermabrasion at a medi spa or you can get a variation of the same thing with this handy kit. I especially love this kit when my skin gets dry after a lot of time in the winter when it gets dry from all the heat. The only down side is that it can feel a little rough if you are not used to your products having any texture to them. You get used to it quite quickly, though and soon find it was well worth the effort. This is a great way to maintain silky smooth skin and feel like you've just stepped out of a salon facial without having to leave the comfort of your own home.

I would venture to say this is the most effective microdermabrasion that you can get from an at home kit. Every time I have used it, my skin has felt amazing.

Ease of Application
            This only has a lower score because it is a multi step system. For a multi step system, it is fairly easy to use and apply. It is important to use all steps, though.

I LOVE THIS!

from florida, USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I cannot explain how much I love this product. I have combination skin, so my forehead and nose are oily, but my chin and sides of my nose tend to get dry and flaky. I use the TimeWise Microdermabrasion twice a week and it WORKS WONDERS. After the first use, I saw and felt a big difference. My skin was wonderfully smooth and the pores even looked smaller. After a couple months of use, I get many comments on how great my skin always looks.

This product worked for me immediately. It controls the dry parts of my skin without difficulty and has smoothed and shrunk my pores.

Ease of Application
            The TimeWise Microdermabrasion is pretty easy to use and apply. After cleansing my skin, I dispense a small amount into my hand and scrub my face for a minute or two. It is a microdermabrasion, so it is very coarse and grainy, and can be a little uncomfortable at times, but its worth it. After that, I use the Replenishing serum (comes in the set) to help my skin recover and keep moisture.

It doesn't really have a scent.

Mary Kay does the trick.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have tried so many microdermabrasian kits over my years and many work well, but the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian kit is the best one for my skin and the best that I have found out there. With step one in this kid, it comes out feeling rough and gritty, almost like it is sandpaper. This is where the magic begins. As you use it to clean your face you can seriously feel it peeling off all of the nasty stuff that is on your face and all of the dead skin cells that are there. It is kind of hard to wash off, it is thick so you have to make sure to wash it really good to get everything off. Your skin is now so soft and feels rejuvenated and alive. After that when you put the second step which is an amazing moisturizing lotion, your skin sings a sigh of relief as it becomes so beautiful and moisturized again. My skin always looks beautiful and flawless after I use this. I try to use it once a week at least to help keep my skin looking great and feeling super smooth.

I love this stuff!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have sensitive skin. I have to be very careful about what I use. I do have some blackheads on my nose and the occasional small breakout. I wanted something that had some exfoliating properties to it. I tried microdermabrasian at my Mary Kay consultant's house. My skin felt amazing, awesome, wonderful! I loved it. My face was soft and wonderfully hydrated. So I bought it and took it home and used it once or twice a week. Every time I use it, I seriously feel like I am pampering myself. My skin feels so soft afterwards and it has helped to clear up the blackheads on my nose. I would highly recommend this set to people with all skin types. It's easy to order since you can just go to the Mary Kay website and do a search for a consultant near you if you don't already have one. If you prefer to order online, you can do so or you can call the consultant and they may have some on hand that they can deliver to you. Try it! Really! (I'm not a consultant, I just like this particular product a lot!)