Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian

Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian

Pros

• Improves skin texture (5)
  • Leaves clean feel (5)
  • Balances skin (4)
  • Not greasy (4)
  • Smells great (4)

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Brand buyer (4)

Amazing results every time! Smooth like a baby's bottom.

I am generally not a fan of Mary Kay skin products, but my mom got me the TimeWise Microdermabrasion set as a gift. I decided to go ahead and give it a try - and I'm sure glad that I did. The product makes my skin feel like satin. It really polishes the surface of your skin and leaves you feeling silky. I had to consciously stop myself from touching my face.

Of course, the results aren't as long lasting as those that you would get at a spa - but they're every bit as amazing. A solid nine.

Ease of Application
Nothing to mix or mess up like there are with many microdermabrasions or peels. You simply apply part 1, rub it on your face in a circular motion, rinse, and apply the lotion. Et voila! All done!

The scent isn't fantastic, but it certainly isn't as bad as many of the harsher products that are available on the market. Still remains fresh, although a bit chalky and powdery smelling. Not sure how that is, since there's nothing chalky or powdery about it.

I wouldn't buy this cause it's not a good brand

I definitely recommend

from McArthur, oh

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

This is one of the best microderm abraision products I have used. It makes my skin so soft and healthy looking. I absolutely love it.

I would buy again

from South Carolina

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Improves Skin Texture
      • Leaves Clean Feel
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great

Cons

• Dries Out Skin

• Oily Skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

Made my face super soft but also dry. Works great if you follow with the rest of their regimen.

I will always buy this product

from Chardon Ohio

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
      • Gentle
      • Improves Skin Texture
      • Leaves Clean Feel
      • Makes skin feel like baby skin
      • Moisturizing
      • Over night results

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I love that you see over night results!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

SMOOTH SUBTLE KIN

from wishram

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
        • Improves Skin Texture
        • Leaves Clean Feel
        • Moisturizing
        • Not Greasy
        • Smells Great

• All Skin Types

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

Wow I love this set. My skin has never looked better.

I wouldn't buy this cause it's not a good brand

from Baltimore

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

Cons

• Ineffective

Don't like it makes my face and body feel weird

I woun't get tired using this product

from Nairobi, Kenya

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
              • Gentle
              • Improves Skin Texture
              • Leaves Clean Feel
              • Moisturizing
              • Not Greasy

• Acne-Prone Skin
                • Combination Skin
                • Dry Skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

After bathing it is highly recommended you apply this lotion as it is the best rated lotion, you get soft skin, all acnes, pimples will be history.One will always walk with his/her head held up.If you don't know how to smile your face will naturally glow, you will be on top of your game, don't waste any time hurry to the nearest supermarket or go online and get one.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Amazing results every time! Smooth like a baby's bottom.

from Sparks, nv

Worth the money!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have really oily skin, which caused my face to break out a lot. When my friend recommended me the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian, I was a bit unwilling to buy it because of the price. However, I decided to take the risk since my friend swears by this product. She was totally right! This treatment really feels like I'm at a spa. My face is exfoliated and it feels so smooth and clean! After using this product for about a week and a half, I can honestly say that my acne has significantly been reduced!

• Ease of Application:

Great for a salon facial feel at home

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

This product is a bit expensive so I was skeptical to try it worrying I would waste money. No need to worry. This is a fantastic product that leaves your skin feeling rejuvinated and refreshed. You can spend hundreds on microdermabrasion at a medi spa or you can get a variation of the same thing with this handy kit. I especially love this kit when my skin gets dry after a lot of time in the winter when it gets dry from all the heat. The only down side is that it can feel a little rough if you are not used to your products having any texture to them. You get used to it quite quickly, though and soon find it was well worth the effort. This is a great way to maintain silky smooth skin and feel like you've just stepped out of a salon facial without having to leave the comfort of your own home.

I would venture to say this is the most effective microdermabrasion that you can get from an at home kit. Every time I have used it, my skin has felt amazing.

Ease of Application
                This only has a lower score because it is a multi step system. For a multi step system, it is fairly easy to use and apply. It is important to use all steps, though.

I LOVE THIS!

from florida, USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I cannot explain how much I love this product. I have combination skin, so my forehead and nose are oily, but my chin and sides of my nose tend to get dry and flaky. I use the TimeWise Microdermabrasion twice a week and it WORKS WONDERS. After the first use, I saw and felt a big difference. My skin was wonderfully smooth and the pores even looked smaller. After a couple months of use, I get many comments on how great my skin always looks.

This product worked for me immediately. It controls the dry parts of my skin without difficulty and has smoothed and shrunk my pores.

Ease of Application
                The TimeWise Microdermabrasion is pretty easy to use and apply. After cleansing my skin, I dispense a small amount into my hand and scrub my face for a minute or two. It is a microdermabrasion, so it is very coarse and grainy, and can be a little uncomfortable at times, but its worth it. After that, I use the Replenishing serum (comes in the set) to help my skin recover and keep moisture.

It doesn't really have a scent.