4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Amazing results every time! Smooth like a baby's bottom.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I am generally not a fan of Mary Kay skin products, but my mom got me the TimeWise Microdermabrasion set as a gift. I decided to go ahead and give it a try - and I'm sure glad that I did. The product makes my skin feel like satin. It really polishes the surface of your skin and leaves you feeling silky. I had to consciously stop myself from touching my face.

Of course, the results aren't as long lasting as those that you would get at a spa - but they're every bit as amazing. A solid nine.

Ease of Application
Nothing to mix or mess up like there are with many microdermabrasions or peels. You simply apply part 1, rub it on your face in a circular motion, rinse, and apply the lotion. Et voila! All done!

The scent isn't fantastic, but it certainly isn't as bad as many of the harsher products that are available on the market. Still remains fresh, although a bit chalky and powdery smelling. Not sure how that is, since there's nothing chalky or powdery about it.

Worth the money!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have really oily skin, which caused my face to break out a lot. When my friend recommended me the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian, I was a bit unwilling to buy it because of the price. However, I decided to take the risk since my friend swears by this product. She was totally right! This treatment really feels like I'm at a spa. My face is exfoliated and it feels so smooth and clean! After using this product for about a week and a half, I can honestly say that my acne has significantly been reduced!

• Ease of Application:

Great for a salon facial feel at home

from Pittsburgh, PA USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

This product is a bit expensive so I was skeptical to try it worrying I would waste money. No need to worry. This is a fantastic product that leaves your skin feeling rejuvinated and refreshed. You can spend hundreds on microdermabrasion at a medi spa or you can get a variation of the same thing with this handy kit. I especially love this kit when my skin gets dry after a lot of time in the winter when it gets dry from all the heat. The only down side is that it can feel a little rough if you are not used to your products having any texture to them. You get used to it quite quickly, though and soon find it was well worth the effort. This is a great way to maintain silky smooth skin and feel like you've just stepped out of a salon facial without having to leave the comfort of your own home.

I would venture to say this is the most effective microdermabrasion that you can get from an at home kit. Every time I have used it, my skin has felt amazing.

Ease of Application
This only has a lower score because it is a multi step system. For a multi step system, it is fairly easy to use and apply. It is important to use all steps, though.

I LOVE THIS!

from florida, USA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I cannot explain how much I love this product. I have combination skin, so my forehead and nose are oily, but my chin and sides of my nose tend to get dry and flaky. I use the TimeWise Microdermabrasion twice a week and it WORKS WONDERS. After the first use, I saw and felt a big difference. My skin was wonderfully smooth and the pores even looked smaller. After a couple months of use, I get many comments on how great my skin always looks.

This product worked for me immediately. It controls the dry parts of my skin without difficulty and has smoothed and shrunk my pores.

Ease of Application
The TimeWise Microdermabrasion is pretty easy to use and apply. After cleansing my skin, I dispense a small amount into my hand and scrub my face for a minute or two. It is a microdermabrasion, so it is very coarse and grainy, and can be a little uncomfortable at times, but its worth it. After that, I use the Replenishing serum (comes in the set) to help my skin recover and keep moisture.

It doesn't really have a scent.

Mary Kay does the trick.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have tried so many microdermabrasian kits over my years and many work well, but the Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian kit is the best one for my skin and the best that I have found out there. With step one in this kid, it comes out feeling rough and gritty, almost like it is sandpaper. This is where the magic begins. As you use it to clean your face you can seriously feel it peeling off all of the nasty stuff that is on your face and all of the dead skin cells that are there. It is kind of hard to wash off, it is thick so you have to make sure to wash it really good to get everything off. Your skin is now so soft and feels rejuvenated and alive. After that when you put the second step which is an amazing moisturizing lotion, your skin sings a sigh of relief as it becomes so beautiful and moisturized again. My skin always looks beautiful and flawless after I use this. I try to use it once a week at least to help keep my skin looking great and feeling super smooth.

I love this stuff!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I have sensitive skin. I have to be very careful about what I use. I do have some blackheads on my nose and the occasional small breakout. I wanted something that had some exfoliating properties to it. I tried microdermabrasian at my Mary Kay consultant's house. My skin felt amazing, awesome, wonderful! I loved it. My face was soft and wonderfully hydrated. So I bought it and took it home and used it once or twice a week. Every time I use it, I seriously feel like I am pampering myself. My skin feels so soft afterwards and it has helped to clear up the blackheads on my nose. I would highly recommend this set to people with all skin types. It's easy to order since you can just go to the Mary Kay website and do a search for a consultant near you if you don't already have one. If you prefer to order online, you can do so or you can call the consultant and they may have some on hand that they can deliver to you. Try it! Really! (I'm not a consultant, I just like this particular product a lot!)

• Ease of Application:

My favorite skin product!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I was a little hesitant to try this at first, since I thought it seemed like an awful lot of money to spend on one product. I am usually the kind of person who prefers to use generic products, since I think they usually work roughly as well as the high-end ones. I bought this from a friend who had just started her Mary Kay business because I wanted to support her. I am SO glad that I did! I have never used anything that made my skin feel so soft and smooth. What's more, I definitely feel that I got my money's worth because not only did it work wonderfully, it doesn't take very much at a time. I use it twice a week to exfoliate my skin and soften it and it makes a huge difference. I am officially a loyal customer!

This works better than any other similar products I have used. I love it!

Ease of Application
This is very easy to put on and wash off.

This has a very soft, light fragrance that makes my face smell so nice!

• Ease of Application:

definitely worth the money! Feels like spa treatment

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I am loyal buyer of Mary Kay products. This product really takes a comprehensive approach in skin care. Step 1 really cleans your skin through their exfoliation formula. It got rid of all my blackheads and made my skin much smoother. I usually use this 4 times a week in the mornings. It makes me look awake and refreshed. Then at night I use their moisturizing scrub which replenishes your skin since layers of dirt and oil were removed earlier. This step is important so your skin does not become dry. This is cheaper than any microdermabradian set I have ever seen and lasts me a few months.

Great for my skin!

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

This is one of my favorite Mary Kay products, which says a lot because I love all of her products! It is a gentle exfoliating product that I leave in the shower so I can easily remember to use 2-3 times a week. It is gentle but effective as I, at times, have sensitive skin. I rinse my face, apply the #1 Refine step, then shampoo as normal, soap up the body, and by then it is time to rinse off the product. I notice the difference immediately, softer and smoother skin. This refine step removes the dead skin and allows the newer cells to rise to the surface of your face for a brighter and smoother appearance. Once dried off from the shower, I apply the #2 step, Replenish. It is a lightweight and fluid moisturizer that locks in the bodies' natural hydration. Together, these products help fight fine lines and refine pores. These products contain vitamins, antioxidants and anit-irritants. These products are best sellers and they are priced very reasonably, especially when you compare to department store cosmetic counter competitors. You only have to use less than a dime sized amount, so they also last a long time. They are a convenient size for travelling as well. If you don't have a Mary Kay representative, you may go to the website and connect with a local Beauty Consultant. She will be glad to demonstrate the product for you as well as many others if you are interested. I have used Mary Kay products for 25+ years and am consistently told that I look younger than my age. Hope you like this product as much as I do!

Immediate results for smoother skin

No fragrance

Good product

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Microdermabrasian:

I like Mary Kay's microdermabrasion set. It is pretty simple to use and because a little goes a long way, the product tends to last for a decent amount of time. I highly recommend using this product while in the shower as I have many times gotten out of the shower to wash my face and because the exfoliator beads tend to take a few splashes to get off I end up with a very wet counter top!

The first step is the exfoliating wash. This has extremely fine beads that help to take the dead skin off of your face. I like that the crystals are so fine that it doesn't feel like they are scraping your face as some exfoliators do. After getting a clean scrub, you must wash your face clear of all exfoliants. This can take a moment or too because sometimes the beads tend to stick to your skin. After that, put on the cream and you definitely notice a softness that wasn't there before.

I don't think this product is extra special in clearing up the face so I certainly wouldn't use it for that, but it definitely is nice to feel clean and remove dead skin. I wouldn't use on extremely sensitive skin either as a friend of mine did and her face turned extremely red and itchy.