Other Foundations:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation

It's the only foundation I will use!

from Kentucky

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting
  • Matte Finish
  • Noncomodegenic

Cons

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
    • Dry Skin
    • Light To Medium Coverage
    • Normal Skin

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation:

This foundation comes in 2 types matte and luminous for oily or dry skin. It's the only liquid that doesn't break my face out.

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

a foundation that goes on as a liquid and dries up matte

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation:

I was looking in a Mary Kay booklet and I seen the Time Wise section and it had a lot of different types of products. Time Wise is mainly for if your older and you want healthier and smoother looking skin. I'm not old but I was just curious to try the Time Wise liquid foundation. I bought one in the shade color beige 3 and it blended very well on my face. It was a little bit darker then my normal tone but it looked good on my face. It went on smoothly as a liquid and it dried up fast turning into a matte texture. My face looked really smooth and it didn't look oily. It gave me great coverage that was a little heavy but it covered all my imperfections. It even covered my dark circles and acne scars which was great. I like how it didn't make me breakout and its oil free. This foundation is great for combination to oily skin, I wouldn't recommend this foundation if you have dry skin because it will make it more dry.

Luminous-Wear: Perfect Dewy Liquid Foundation

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Luminous-Wear Liquid Foundation:

I have tried almost all of Mary Kay's foundations, and the TimeWise Luminous-Wear is by far my favorite liquid foundation.

The MK Luminous-Wear foundation goes on very easily. So much so in fact, that it doesn't take very much of it to cover my face. I previously used the full-coverage and medium-coverage foundations before I tried this one. While they worked well for coverage, they seemed to soak into my skin so quickly that I had to use a lot of foundation to cover my whole face, even though my face was well-moisturized before application. This is not so with the Luminous-Wear.

I love that the Luminous-Wear Foundation gives my skin a dewy look. This is very different from the full-coverage or even the medium-coverage liquid foundation, as they give my face more of a matte look. To me, the Luminous-Wear makes my skin look and feel younger and more healthy, and who doesn't want that?