Other Facial Masks:
Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Mask

Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Mask

Good mask

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise Even Complexion Mask:

I purchased this mask after having success with this line of skin care from Mary Kay. I wanted to enhance the look of my skin. I felt like this mask did a good job at helping my skin look really soft and smooth. You apply it to your face and let it sit. While it is drying, it really works into your skin and your pores. When I washed it off, I felt like I could tell a noticeable difference in my skin. It looked better and the dead skin cells had been washed away. I used it about twice a week and had really good success with it. It is absolutely worth purchasing it. It is a little expensive and you have to order from a consultant. However, the quality is worth the effort.

I could see a difference in my skin after one single use. It made my skin look really soft and also felt really soft.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to apply. You apply it all over your face and let it dry. You have to wash your hands after so it doesn't dry on your hands.

The scent is pretty mild. It smells like a typical face wash. It has a clean scent but it is not too strong.

• Ease of Application: