Other Lip Cares:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm)

Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm)

Pros

Cons

Mary Kay Satin Lips: Good bye dead skin, Hello Satiny Smooth

Mary Kay Satin Lips is two part system with Satin Lips Lip Mask and Satin Lips Lip Balm.  I've been a fan of Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics for many years but recently I tried a few new products, including the [Bamboo and Lotus Cleanser][1] and the Satin Lips set.  Over the winter I couldn't seem to keep my lips hydrated and smooth.  Chapped and peeling skin on my lips felt bad and looked bad too and made it impossible to add lip color without bumps and clumps. Obviously a regular facial mask would be very harsh on your tender lips but I had never heard of a lip mask.  Thank you Mary Kay!You only need a minuscule drop of Satin Lips Lip Mask to gently apply to and massage into lips and leave on for a minute or two before removing.  I am always amazed at how smooth and soft my lips feel after just one treatment.  The next step is the Satin Lips Lip Balm which hydrates and protects lips.The only drawback I've noticed is that is is difficult to apply any lip color on top of the Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Balm so I have to remember to give myself a little treat for my lips when I am not planning to put on any lipstick soon.  Because I only need a tiny drop the 3 oz. tubes have lasted all winter and I still have quite a bit left but this is definitely a Mary Kay product I will replace.***My Viewpoint: *** Mary Kay Satin Lip Mask and Balm is a very worthy product for removing dead skin and healing and protecting lips to leave them smooth and soft.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Mary-Kay-Bamboo-amp-Lotus-Loofah-Body-Cleanser-review-73747

Satin Lips? Are you kidding me?

**About:** **Mary Kay Satin Lips**

Satin Lips? Are you kidding me? I guess I'm just not so concerned at how smooth my lips are to spend money on...Read complete review

**About:** **Mary Kay Satin Lips**

Satin Lips? Are you kidding me? I guess I'm just not so concerned at how smooth my lips are to spend money on something like that.

You have to find someone that sells the stuff (an individual - not a store) and then put up with them trying to sell you a bunch of other stuff over and over and over and over and over and over again.

You can go to any hardware store and buy some extra-fine sandpaper. Rub it back and forth on your lips until they're almost bleeding. Then slather on some vaseline. TA-DA! Satin smooth, soft lips. Once they start to swell from the sandpaper, they'll be puffy (swollen) and even more attractive!

Satin Lips? Are you kidding me?

Indulgence

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I absolutely love Satin Lips. I am not a Mary Kay consultant, and I only vouch for products I adore. This is a 2-part system. First you apply the lip mask, which takes about 2 minutes to dry. It feels like you're rubbing your lips with apricot seeds and the moisture is completely zapped. When you wipe it off your lips feel stripped, yet clean. (It's supposed to help reveal your natural lip color by removing layers of dead skin, I haven't really noticed a change though) Next you apply the lip balm. The lip balm is odorless and tasteless, yet feels amazing after having such a rough texture on your lips. I like to do this after brushing my teeth right before bed time so that I sleep while wearing the lip balm. I love how smooth and hydrated my lips feel with the lip balm in comparison to the lip mask. In the morning it feels as though my lipstick glides on so much easier. I would definitely recommend for the feeling of beauty and indulgence, yet I could not attest to any visual change.

MMM, MMM good.

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I would have to say that I enjoy this for the occasional pampering. When I'm going out for the night, I like to do the mask and put on the balm. The only reason I put it at 9 instead of 10 is because I don't particularly have dry lips to begin with. If you have dry lips, you'll love it. I do not however, but I can still feel a slight improvement.

It's a fun spa related product that you can use for a girls night though. It would make a good bridal shower present if you are low on cash. Who doesn't want silky soft lips for their first kiss with the man that they are beginning to spend the rest of their life with!

If you plan on making out with somebody, use this. They will be mesmerized by your silky lips and come back for more, or at least that's the dream...

In conclusion: I would recommend this product for some good old fashioned spa experience at a fraction of the price. In other words, if you are poor like me, I suggest this product.

You never knew you needed this product.

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I use this product year round but it is the BEST product for dry winter lips. When your lips are getting all crusty and you put lip balm after lip balm on your lips and nothing seems to relieve that tight pressure. I keep the mask in my shower and put it on my lips ever other day for one minute scrub it off and then when i get out of the shower I put the lip balm on. My lips look and feel better. Who knew?? The lip balms come in different flavors too to give more options. I would highly recommend this product. You could even ask your Mary Kay representative for a sample of the product. You will fall in love with it. My Mary Kay representative always gives me great deals and trials of products. Give your lovely lips some love with the lip mask and balm. Then you will want to kiss and be kissed even throughout the winter months! They won't get all dry and crusty even if you only use it once a month.

Soothed my rough dry lips for a reasonable price

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I am diabetic and often struggle with dry skin, hands, and feet. This product moisturized my lips immediately and lasted throughout the day. I attemped to purchase a similar product at Posh Salon that was similar is size and texture but,much more exspensive so I decided to stick with Mary Kay.

My favorite item in my makeup bag!

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

There isn't a single product in my makeup bag that gets used as often as the satin lips set! I have plump lips that I love but they get dry and chapped too often. I first learned about Satin Lips when Mary Kay released it a few years ago. I attended a friend's Mary Kay party and was a little skeptical at first because, really, what could a lip mask possibly do? Boy was I shocked! I fell in love the moment I saw my lips after using the mask, then when I felt the silkiness of the balm I was completely sold. I have been using it ever since. It removes old skin and brightens the natural color of my lips. My lips feel so soft afterward and my smile looks better because my lips are soft, smooth, and bright! I have no need for lip gloss after using this because my own lips look so pink and healthy. I can't say enough good things about it. I am not exaggerating in the least when I say that I will never let myself run out of this product!

Lips feel like satin

from Flint, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I bought the Mary Kay Satin Lips Set of mask and balm and really didn't know what I was getting. After seeing a demonstration, I thought it would be something that I would like as I have to apply moisture to my lips multiple times a day and don't always have lipstick handy. I used the mask at night in my cleaning regiment and then applied the balm. This made my lips feel just like satin. I continued the next day with the lip balm and my lips still felt like satin. I don't use the lip mask every night but I did use the lip balm almost everyday. The only thing is that I still have to apply the balm a couple times a day to keep my lip moisturized or else I have to use something else in between Mary Kay applications. It is also a little more expensive than other lip balms that I buy. So I don't use it every day, just on the days that my lips are really bothering me I will use it so that I can get that silky feel.

No more flaky lips

from Provo, UT

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

This set is fabulous, personally I love the mask the best, because it gets rid on any dead skin cells that would just normally take a while to come off on their own, when you use yje balm after the mask your lips feel so soft, not wet like some will make you feel, but soft like baby's skin. It is heavenly!

Gives you a silk finish to your lips.

from Indiana

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

Awesome product! Very simple 2 step process to getting silky lips. This product not only gives you smooth lips but its very simple to do and the product itself does not smell bad. You have the mask which you put on that has like beads like gel rub that on and than you wash it over and apply the balm which than creates that smooth finish and it feels great!

Love Love Love the balm, the mask -- not so much.

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

I was going to give this a 4 because of the mask, I just don't like the feel of a film on my lips, but I didn't want to take points away from the Lip Balm because I give it a million LOVE'S!

I've been using this product for almost 10 years now and I love it so much I call it my "Crack" because it's like a drug to me, I must have it, true story. lol I make sure I don't say too loudly , "Honey, can you get my crack outta my purse?", in public -- I really do call it that!! You WILL NOT be disappointed if you buy it, it's like it helps my dry, chapped lips overnight. It's not sticky so it's something you can wear day and night, even over lipstick for some shine. I do NOT leave home without this and never have less than 2 tubes at a time, one for my purse and one for at work!

GO NOW! BUY ONE!! :)

Makes lips sooo soft!

from Conroe, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set (Mask and Balm):

Mary Kay Satin Lips makes your lips so very soft. The mask gently exfoliates your lips getting all the dead skin off. Afterwards, you slather on the balm and it moisturizes. It feels silky smooth when you pu it on. The balm isn't the greatest balm, it's not bad, it just doesn't last very long. You could try using your favorite lip balm after you use the mask to make it even better!