Other Lip Cares:
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).

Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).

Lip Mask can be wonderfully addictive...

I was given this set as a gift a few months ago. I live in Wisconsin and winters are particularly harsh with dry cold air, especially when I dont quite hydrate myself enough. I was leery about trying this at first, I'd never heard of a lip mask. And it's definitely a bit odd to put on on just leave for a bit, but it leaves my lips so incredibly soft. Paired with the balm, it's amazing. I use it about once a week, and to be honest, I stop myself from using it more often. The silkiness of my lips afterward is just great. The boyfriend loves it too. Using this on a regular basis helps a lot with the feathering and flaking I get and makes wearing any sort of lipstick or gloss so much more attractive. I might be soon to find myself a Mary Kay rep so I can order more once I run out!

My lips actually feel WORSE after using Mary Kay Satin Lips

When my lips felt dry and cracked in the Arizona desert climate, I decided to try Mary Kay's Satin Lips set - a lip mask and lip balm. The mask aims to exfoliate, and does an okay job of that. But the balm, which is supposed to deeply moisturize lips for up to, say, six hours, actually left my lips feeling even ***more ***dry and cracked. Definitely a big waste of money. I have much better results with plain old Chapstick.

Lip Mask can be wonderfully addictive...

from Milwaukee, WI

Great for dry lips

from Port Saint Lucie, FL

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I really love this set. I've used the mask a few times, and the balm all the time. Although they do leave your lips smooth, I don't really like the mask because of how it feels on my lips. It is grainy and rough feeling. My lips are usually super dry, and the balm is awesome and always leaves my lips feeling smooth. It is a little expensive, but if you can just buy the balm, I would say get just the balm and give it a try.

Mary Kay Satin Lips Lip Mask is GREAT!!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I'm in my mid-forties and my lips are not as youthful-looking as they used to be, so I tried this lip mask. I was pleasantly surprised. You put a thin layer on your lips, leave it on for two minutes, then lightly rub it off (I use my finger). It gently exfoliates your lips and leaves them softer and smoother. An added bonus is that they are rosier for about a half hour after you use it--no need for lipstick! I have sensitive skin but this product does not dry out my lips. I think as you age, your skin cells do not shed as effectively as they do in your youth and this results in skin that is duller...and this includes the skin on your lips. I was skeptical about a mask for my lips, but this product really does work! It is a good value for the price. I have had the .3 ounce size for almost a year and I use it weekly so it lasts a good while. You could probably use it more often, but even then, it is still a good value. I would definitely recommend it!

Does a good job of exfoliating your lips

from Panama City, FL

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I received this lip set as a gift and had once before tried it at a Mary Kay party and really enjoyed it. I love the lip mask more than the lip cream that comes with it. They work well as a set though too. I love the lip mask because my lips constantly peel through out the day, winter or summer and the exfoliater (lip mask) helps because it is something you rub on your lips and is grainy and it kind of buffs your lips. It helps get all of the dead skin off and leaves your lips incredibly smooth and soft, unlike any other lip product that I have ever used. It's kind of similar to when you exfoliate anything else though, it doesn't last for too long, but it's nice for the bit it does last. The second part is kind of like a chap stick but more creamy. It is meant to go on after the lip mask to help seal in the moisture I think and it does it's job fairly well, but I feel like it's almost a little slimy after your lips are so smooth and soft.

I can't live without the Mary Kay Stain Lips Set!

from Shelbyville, IN

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I don't know what I did before I found the Mary Kay Satin Lips set.  I didn't know that my lips could feel so smooth and satiny.  It is by far the best lip product I have ever tried.

I think that the mask is the best part, which exfoliates the lips leaving them so smooth, you will be amazed!  I've said good-bye to the little dry pieces of skin that tend to hang on the lips.

The lip balm is almost as good as the mask.  I use it mostly for overnight use.  When I put it on at night, my lips are soft and smooth in the morning.  I tend to not use the lip balm if I am immediately putting on lipstick, and I feel that lipstick does not apply well over the lip balm.  However, using the lip mask before lipstick leaves a smooth, perfect surface to which to apply your lipstick.

The satin lips set is worth every penny.  I know that it seems a little pricey, but it is money well spent.  I have used it for years and can't imagine ever giving it up.

My lips actually feel WORSE after using Mary Kay Satin Lips

from Scottsdale, AZ

The Mary Kay Satin Lips set is a nice way to indulge yourself

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

This set is a really nice way for busy moms to indulge themselves in some much needed pampering without taking up a lot of time. I love this stuff. My lips always feel and look so much nicer after I have massaged this on and left it on for the recommended time. Nice little idea for a quiet I need some me time moment.

Satin Lips is amazing!

from Santa Fe, NM

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I purchased the Mary Kay Satin Lips Mask and Balm Set just out of curiosity because I didn't have any other products that were like it, but I didn't have very high expectations because I didn't know a whole lot about it.   I was very pleasantly surprised with the results that I got.  The mask works quickly and exfoliates great.  Then, the balm really finishes it off well and leaves my lips looking so smooth, plump and shiny.  I would definitely recommend this set to anyone.  It is so quick and easy to use and leaves lips looking gorgeous.  Every time I use this set I am amazed by the before and after that I see with my lips.  They look and feel so soft and smooth that I just want to tell everyone to go out and get this set.  I don' t recall exactly how much I paid for this set, but whatever it was I know that it was worth it because I love the effect soooo much.  This set is a must have for any woman!

The Satin Lips set is an amazing product- perfect, wonderful, A+

from Waco, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

When my friend did a Mary Kay makeover party this was one of the products we used and from the results I knew I had to buy it!  You use the exfoliating mask first, let it dry, then remove it and apply the balm. The mask is the best half of this set, because it really gets rid of the icky dead skin that shows up in the winter or whenever you want to look nice.  The balm is OK also, it does a good job of moisturizing.  I wish it had a tint or something in it, but it isn't horrible.  The set isn't a little expensive but since you only have to use a little mine has lasted a really long time (months).  When my fiance's brother got married I gave some to the bride and she was really happy with what an instant good job it did.  I am keeping this product handy for all formal events or whenever I need it!

This is a beauty secret you really don't want to miss out on- so buy some of it!

Mary Kay Satin Lips Set make your lips super sexy!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Mary Kay Satin Lips Set ( Mask & Balm).:

I love the Mary Kay Satin Lips set!  You put on the mask first and leave it on for a few minutes.  This is what rubs off all of the dead skin off of your lips.  I actually used to do this wrong.  I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was about with this product until I figured out what I was doing wrong.  I used to put the mask on and then take it right off.  This doesn't give the mask enough time to exfoliate your lips, so make sure to give it a few minutes!  After four to five minutes, rub off the mask and you can feel the dead skin wash off of your lips.  It's pretty amazing.  Then right after that you can put on the lip balm, which is very smooth and luxurious.  After the rough mask, it feels very nice to use the lip balm.  This set will change the way you feel about your lips!  You only have to use it about twice a week, and it makes your lips feel super sexy!  The set is somewhat expensive, but I feel that it is totally worth it!