Other Foot Care Products:
Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs

Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs

Great Feet Starts here!

from Kankake, IL

Comments about Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs:

Well, I won this lovely product on this free auction site iam on , the product is called **Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs ,  **When I recieved it , I was so excited to try this out !

**So I took a shower and cleaned my feet , and put on ****Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs , I was hooked after I tried it after the first time I used it ! It relieves tired or hot feet , the smell is AWESOME ! , ****Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs has this tingly feeling which feels so great on your feet , the best thing is its not greasy either . so I looked on Mary Kay's website , to see how much it was and the price isnt that bad either !****Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs moisturize your feet and legs , you will fall in love with ****Mary Kay Private Spa Collection Mint Bliss Energizing for Feet & Legs, You will not be sorry ! **