Other Facial Masks:

Mary Kay Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1

Effective

from Wisconsin

Comments about Mary Kay Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1:

I can't say anything really negative about Mary Kay's formula 1. It isn't the absolute best mask on the market, but it ranks up there in my book. The cream part of it is a pasty white with fairly sizable blue specks in it that if you rub too hard while showering, it might be a little rough. It's pretty thick. The smell is almost non-existent (a good thing), but if you sniff it closely, it's not real pleasant. No matter as it's going to all wash off anyways. You have to have a Mary Kay dealer in order to get this, I believe, so not always the easiest to obtain. Not the cheapest mask on the market, but not the most expensive either. Basically, if you have pretty dry skin, you would probably like this. I was given this as a gift for Christmas once and even ended up ordering some more along the line somewhere. I enjoy trying different body and facial products. If I don't like something, there is always three other people in my household to use it.

For me, the less scent, the better. If you like a great, strong scent, you won't like this then.

• Ease of Application:

The ideal product for a helthy smooth face

Comments about Mary Kay Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1:

Since I use Mary Kay make up products like facial power and foundation, I try to use this Mary Kay Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1 once or twice a month. It is difficult to stick with it regulary because it takes time and patient to put on the mask, wash your face, then apply moisturiser. However it is worth it whenever I do a face treatment because it usually leaves my face good looking and clean. This mask product helps to take care of black spots on my face which comes as a result of pimples. Most often during my monthly period, I get some pimples on my face, and this mask product is good at clearing them away. This mask product also helps in keeping my face firm, and wrinkle free. I have been doing this for several years and has become part of my facial routine treatment. It is economical and effective as it has helped in reducing the rate at which I go to the beauty shop. I order this product from a Mary Kay representative. Although this product is a little costly, I think the benefits out weighs the price. It is a good buy for the money.

• Ease of Application:

For dry skin but your combination-oily skin may like it too

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Mary Kay Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1:

I've been using Mary Kay products for quite a few years and since I have combination-oily skin I would buy Formula 2 and 3 from Classic Basic Skin Care products.. but one day I tried this Moisture Rich Mask Formula 1 and have been using it from now on. It exfoliates dead skin plus moisturizes it. As a result - my skin is very soft, perfectly moisturized and no greasy feeling. If you have combination-oily skin and if you like Mary Kay products, you might want to buy all three types of Mary Kay masks - Formula 1, 2 and 3, and apply each basing on your skin needs - and your skin ALWAYS needs moisture, especially when you get older. I think it's worth trying!