4.1
Mary Kay
Mary Kay Mascara - All Products

Mary Kay Mascara - All Products

4.1

Mary Kay mascara is great!

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

I have had issues over the years with mascara that doesn't stay on and seems to come off in order to make me look like a racoon. I have NEVER been disappointed with Mary Kay mascara! I would recommend this to anybody. I have used various mascara products from Mary Kay and like the black the best, primarily for the color. All of the mascaras come off easily, particularly when I use the Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover.

In addition to going on and staying on well, the mascara also has a long shelf life -- I have never had mascara dry up too soon in in the container. The applicators are also well designed so you have just the right amount of product gonig on the eye lashes without big globs of mascara left to dry on the outside of the container.

But the good thing for people to remember is that Mary Kay does want to work with its customers, so if you try a product and decide you don't like it, just talk to the consultant and you will be able to get your money back.

Love Mary Kay Mascara

from Wahpeton, ND

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

I have been using Mary Kay products for many, many years now and have reviewed many of their products and I have not been dissapointed yet in any of their products and the Mascara for me in no exeption. I love Mary Kay mascara in black. I like how easy it is to appy and how it makes my eye lashes look longer and more naturaly than other products I have tried. I am also happy with how it goes on with out looking clumpy. So many other products I have tried go on clumpy and then flake off on my skin making a mess. I have never had this problem with Mary Kay Mascara. I have also noticed that a tube of Mary Kay mascara lasts me longer than other brands because the mascara in the tube does not seem to dry out and be clumpy after just a month like so many other brands I have tried. I know I have read that some have troubles removing this mascara but as long as I use my Mary Kay eye makeup remover I have never had troubles removing it.

Favorite Mascara, but overpriced

from Metamora, IL

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

Mary Kay mascara is the best mascara I have ever tried, but it dries up fast, doesn't have much in it's container, and is overpriced. When you wear it, it is long-lasting, defining, and washes off easy.  It doesn't clump my eyelashes together, it lengthens them, and it brings out my eyes.  If I get it on my face or if I take a shower, my the mascara washes off-easy.

I wouldn't wear mascara until I tried this.

from York, PA

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

I was NEVER a makeup person. In fact, even after I started wearing makeup - and eventually became a Mary Kay consultant - I wouldn't wear mascara, figuring it would either run or make my eyes itchy.

To tell you the truth, I only tried wearing it because I had customers asking me about it. I figured, hey, what could it hurt? I ended up loving it. I can't say how it compares to other mascaras, because it's the only one I've ever worn, but it doesn't clump even with my clearly non-skilled application; it lasts all day without smearing; and it comes off great if you use the Mary Kay oil-free eye makeup remover. Again, I'm not sure how other removers might work with it, because I've never used them. I do know it doesn't come all the way off with water, even in the shower.

I had only used the black before, but I recently tried the black-brown to see how that looked, since my hair color is fairly light, and I ended up liking both shades, just depending on my look.

Overall, I'd say you can't go wrong. As other reviewers have said, Mary Kay offers a 100 percent money-back or exchange guarantee, so it's worth a try!

Wonderful for sensitive eyes!

from Royse City, TX

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

I have used Mary Kay mascara now for over 10 years.  I've tried all kinds of brands and so far this is the only brand that doesn't run and doesn't irritate my eyes.  Mary Kay marcara is only good for 3 months, but most, if not all, brands are only good for that length of time.  It is more expensive than the store brands, but even the more expensive mall brands burn my eyes.  I don't mind paying the price for not having to worry.  And it isn't so much that I worry about it running, but burning my eyes.  I'm not a 'beauty diva' by any means, and I'm not a person that really worries too much about makeup other than it looks good and does the job.  I need more practical applications.  This product fits both styles.  Mary Kay mascara, either black or brown, works great at home, work or in social settings.  I strongly recommend it if not no other reason than sensitive eyes would have better luck with Mary Kay than the other brands.

A fab product with a short shelf life

from Lakeside, CA

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

Initially I LOVED this mascara.  It goes on nicely, doesn't smudge and comes off nicely without eyelashes with it.  My heart wanted this as "the mascara".  Unfortunately, I found that it's shelf life is lacking. After just 3 months the product grew more and more clumpy and difficult to use.  I am out on the hunt yet again for the perfect mascara.

wonderfully smooth non-clumpy mascara

from Holdrege, NE

Comments about Mary Kay Mascara - All Products:

this is one of the best mascaras i have ever used. i have real sensitive eyes and skin and this particular brand does not irritate my eyes or skin. it goes on nicely doesn't clump and is easy to remove when needed. Mary kay mascara is well worth the money to buy it for your personal use. i would recommend this product