Other Lips:
Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades

Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades

Pros

Cons

mary kay the awesome lipstick in pink color

**I bought my pink Mary Kay lipstick about 4 months ago and I just love it and I trust Mary Kay cosmetics to the fullest.This lipstick seams to last a few hours before I have to reply another small and generous coat.**

**I like it so much that I am almost out of this color but I do have lots of backups so my next one will probable be Mary Kay moca or Mary Kay light red or something like that color.If you have not tried Mary Kay lipsticks before you should order one and try it because I know you will like it.My lipstick never clumps up or wipes off so easy like some other brands do.**

**The fact that the Mary Kay lipstick don't wipe off so easy I like that because with some other brands that I have tried that when I look in the mirror I have lipstick on my teeth.Man is that ever so embarrassing and I hate that but I never have to worry about lipstick teeth with Mary Kay lipstick.Each time I apply it to my lips it looks so nice and it stays put on your lips where it belongs.**

**After all who wants to deal with clumping and **messed up teeth?

**Mary Kay has all sorts of shades and colors that it is so hard to only pick one lipstick at a time so I buy three at a time and stay ahead of the game always.My favorites so far is red,pink,and moca but try a few and see what ones you will like I bet you will get hooked onece you try one "Go ahead you deserve it girl" !!!   ;-)  (lol)**

****

Sticks, but too sticky.

Let me start by saying I love Mary Kay makeup. I love the foundation, the eye color, the eye liner, the blush, the make-up remover and the skin care, However, I do not love their lipstick. I wanted to love it. Or like it even. It's so much easier to have my make up brought to my door than to go get it. So I really wanted to like it. But I don't.

I find the Mary Kay creme lipstick to be sticky. Really sticky. It feels heavy when it goes on and then every time I put my lips together. It has a strong taste too. I am admittedly picky about lipstick and am sensitive to all makeup feeling heavy on my face, but the Mary Kay creme lipstick is thick. There is a good selection of colors and the lipstick wears well. And if you are not sensitive to heavy make up perhaps my opinion will seem silly to you. But I find it to be sticky and heavy and do not like it. I would happily buy Mary Kay lipstick if they would lighten the formula because it's a great company and I do love the other products.

My favorite lipstick from Mary Kay!

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I was able to try a free sample of this lipstick in an almost shimmery/neutral color and I have loved it ever since. I couldn't help but purchase three other lipsticks in different colors. It goes on so smoothly and doesn't ever appear to be dry or cracking like some other lipsticks do after an hour. It did not make my lips break out or dry out either. One thing that I don't like about this lipstick is that it tends to come off on drinking glasses, straws, etc. Not too much but just enough to be noticeable. This lipstick is great for the price and Mary Kay is so good about giving deals most of the time. I have even won this lipstick at a party. There are so many colors to choose from that it makes finding the perfect shade so easy! I have a really fair complexion and the ruby red just looks and feels amazing on my lips. The other thing about this lipstick that I love is that it really makes my lips pop even though they are thinner than most. Would definitely recommend this lipstick!

Still loving this lipstick!

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

Let me preface this review by stating I'm a confirmed MAC lipstick lover that will go over to the dark side...aka Mary Kay for two shades that I just love. I discovered the Downtown Brown and Raisin shades a good 12 years ago and supplement these two shades with my favorite MAC products. I love the shades, but do find they are a little drying on my lips.

My favorite but pricey

from Waterford, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I wear Mary Kay lipstick and have for years and years. It is the best. It is light weight, does not feather and lasts a long time. I sell Avon but I am gladly a traitor when it comes to lipstick because I have never found ANY brand that compares to this one. I use Mocha Freeze! It is beautiful and goes with just about any color or clothes you have on. Its quite pricey so I Dont wear it every single day!

Long lasting

from Hancock, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

Mary Kay creme lipstick is really great. I can put it on in the morning and it will last through the day with minimal application. It lastes through some eating, though not all. That's more than most lipsticks do. It's matte so I think that helps with the staying power. When you put it on you can immediately feel how moisturizing it is. The lipstick comes in great colors, too! It's a bit expensive, but worth the price.

Apple Berry is my Absolute Favorite Shade!

from Mastic Beach, NY

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

i use a variety of lipsticks by mary kay. i love their lipsticks because they go on smooth and leave your lips feeling smooth and moist. they don't cake up or wear easy. my all time favorite shade is the apple berry! it's the type of shade that looks good on all skin shades!

Mary Kay's Lipsticks - I won't use anything else!

from Chesnee, SC

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I am a big fan of all Mary Kay products. I am fair skinned and redheaded, so I'm very choosey about what colors I wear. They have a great variety of combinations that blend to meet my color needs. Their Amber Suede lipstick is my favorite. It stays on a long time, of course, I do reapply after eating meals. This lipstick keeps my lips moisturized. On the weekends, if I get lazy and don't wear any, I swear it seems like my lips are "crying" out for it. My lips are so used to the great moisturizer that feel so dry when I don't wear it. I would highly recommend this product and all of Mary Kay's other products. And...in case you are wondering.....I am not a Mary Kay consultant!

Lasts a long time, hard to judge color though

from Saint Simons Island, GA

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I have been pretty happy with my Mary Kay Creme lipsticks. They do seem to last longer than say Revlon, and other grocery store varieties. They last about as long as cosmetic counter ones do. They don't melt or feather. I've been pretty pleased with that aspect. I just have a hard time judging colors from the catalog or online. Sometimes they appear darker than they actually are, and sometimes they appear lighter. It's not consistant, or I'd know which way to go! Also, it really tastes like wax. Not that you should be eating your lipstick, but sometimes, without thought, I pick at it with my teeth, and I get this waxy stuff and taste in my mouth. But, overall, I would recommend these lipsticks, they do last a really nice long time.

Mary kay lipstick rocks

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I came across Mary kay cosmetics by chance when i moved to texas. I had always looked for a product that would be easy going on and easy coming off. The rep that i first had was awesome, she explained so much about each product, from how to apply to how to buy, and also why mary Kay has the best cosemtics. i am in love with all of the pink and brown shades that they currently have out on the market, wish they would come out with a few more colors, but hey if they did I would probably spend way to much money on them anyway. The product is very long lasting, and the color truly seems to pop:) It gives you the natural feel of you having nothing on your lips at all. It goes on super easy and does not stain your lips like some lipsticks on the market. I would highly recommend that either you find a Mary kay rep, or find Mary Kay online and try some of their lipsticks shades and maybe other product they have:)

Mary Kay Lipstick of any shade is a YES!

from Rainsville, AL

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

I absolutely love the Mary Kay creme lipsticks. I have many different shades and enjoy wearing them. I give this product five stars out of five! It is just that great. It goes on smoothly and cleanly. The lipstick is long lasting and doesn't smudge your glass. The lipstick gives just the amount of shine and matte combination. You can always tone it up or down by using one of the Mary Kay lip glosses as well. The lipsticks are very versatile and there are many shades to satisfy your mood and your outfit. Also, if you are not feeling so pretty that day, just apply the lipstick and get a wow for yourself. Lipstick always makes you feel pretty. Give Mary Kay Creme Lipstick a try and see how well it works for you. Oh, and it does not melt like some other lipsticks. I have left mine in the car and it was ok after a very hot day in the southern states. This product is a winner and so is the Mary Kay line!

MaryKay Creme Lipstick wears well.

from Holland, MI

Comments about Mary Kay Creme Lipstick - All Shades:

The MaryKay Creme Lipstick is one of the better brands of lipstick I've tried. It wears well. The color does not change as it wears. It will eventually disappear as all lipstick does, but once it is on, there is no weird color changes on the lips. The shades are pretty accurate as shown on the website and in the catalog. The nice thing about finding the right shade for you is that you can try samples from a MaryKay representative before you purchase a full size. The down side of this lipstick is that it is on the expensive side. The biggest down side though is that it has a horrible flavor. It is the same bad flavor in every shade that I have tried, over the past 7 years, even after they changed the packaging and reformulated the lipstick. I have not heard anyone else comment on this so maybe it's just me that thinks it tastes terrible. I just hesitate to wear it because of that. However, I do wear it because the color is one of my favorites.