View more body lotions

Mary Kay Calming Influence

Refreshing and invigorating

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Mary Kay Calming Influence:

This product has me coming back for more. I love that it is usable on problematic skin like mine and makes me feel refreshed throughout the day. Very calming to irritated skin. Has a wonderful, fresh, herby scent and I love that it is made with natural ingredients. I have oily skin and have a hard time finding products that will work on my face without making me break out into a major pimple attack, but this product has not given me a problem, and I am very happy with it. Not sure if it would cause any problems putting it on over the top of foundation as I have never tried this. It may mess up makup after you already have it on, but if you are more for the natural look than this would probably work for you. I would highly recommend this one.  It can be hard to find, but you can sometimes find it on ebay. worth looking for and adding to your makeup collection, or just to keep in your purse for use during the day.

Helps me heal my allergic reactions

from Thief River Falls, MN

Comments about Mary Kay Calming Influence:

This Mary Kay Calming Lotion was recommended to me by a friend.  I have allergic reactions to insect bites, and the sprays and lotions to keep insects away also cause a skin rash and itching.  The Mary Kay lotion healed it all up in about 3 days.  It was a clear gel type lotion that was easy to apply and spread on the rash areas.   I have learned not to use bug sprays and hope to stay away from mosquitos, ants, bees, wasps, flys and any insects that bite.