Other Body Lotions:

from Big Island, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mary Kay After sun Replenishing Gel:

I know many friends who have over done the sun at the pool or park and found great relief for sunburn from Mary Kay After-Sun Replenishing Gel.  As a skin cancer survivor, I am diligent about sunscreen, hats and paying attention to the time of day I am out and how long I stay in the sun.  So while I never burn, I've certainly missed some spots with sunscreen like the strap marks on my feet from sandals and I have had plenty of days where I had wind burn or just an abused face.  Like the day my cat died and I cried for twenty four hours.  My whole face hurt.  Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel couldn't mend my broken heart but it sure made my face feel a lot better. Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel provides immediate relief. It does feel sticky when you are applying it but then it aborbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy.

**Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel...**

-absorbs quickly

-works right away

-isn't greasy

-has botanical extracts and antioxidants

-feels cool and soothing on the face

-perfect for healing "pink" skin you missed with sun screen

-is made in the USA

Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel can be purchased seperately or as part of a colleciton with Subtle Tanning Lotion and SPF 30 Sunscreen.

MK After Sun Replenishing Gel is the best I have EVER tried!!

from Dothan, AL

Comments about Mary Kay After sun Replenishing Gel:

I have used this product many times and it has become a summer time staple in our home.  I have a two year old that was severely sun burned at the beginning of summer and we began using the Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel on her.  We used it multiple time over the course of the next few days and it was wonderful!  It was cool and soothing to the sun burned skin and you could immediatly begin to see the healing process to the skin.  There was minimum skin peeling and I credit it solely to the After Sun Replenishing Gel!!  We have continued to use it after we have been in the sun for any amount of time and it helps in adding back moisture the sun strips away and it also helps to tan your skin faster after sunburns!  It is non greasy and very light weight.  It also has a pleasing smell that you don't mind on your skin.  The cooling effect of the gel helps to relieve the stinging feeling of a sunburn.  We keep it in our home for those "sunburn moments" that arise around our home!

Replenishing Gel by MaryKay, WOOT!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Mary Kay After sun Replenishing Gel:

I just received a set a travel-sized MaryKay Sun Set which includes the after sun replenishing gel. It was a gift in my order as a representative.

This gel is really smooth on the skin. It is lightweight and doesn't leave a gooey residue like other aloe gels that are used for sunburns. Being sunburned is what I do best so I am constantly needing to find gels and lotions that will make the sting go away fast! This gel works very fast and has a very nice and soft botanical smell and is a cool blue color. MaryKay's replenishing gel can be used on the entire body which is very helpful!

What I like the best about this product beside that it smells nice and works fast is that it is travel size. this gel can be put in to a bag or purse and then its there on the spot for when you need it. It doesn't prevent sunburn but it sure does feel nice and cool when you need to stop the sting and start the healing process. MaryKay's replenishing gel provides moisturizers while taking away the sting. This gel starts to literally heal the skin on contact.

I absolutely adore being part of the marykay team and more specifically really like this product!!!!

Cools the burn when looking like a lobster.

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Mary Kay After sun Replenishing Gel:

Today was a beautiful day outside besides the wind, it was sunny.  I never once thought it would be a good idea to put sun screen on myself or my two and a half year old son while we had a garage sale in our driveway for seven hours.  We both look like lobsters.  I immediately started looking for aloe or something to relieve our burns.  I found my bottle of Mary Kay After Sun Replenishing Gel and applied it first to my son and then to myself.  Instantly I felt relief as a cooling sensation washed over my body.  I was not afraid to use the product on my son as I know Mary Kay products have a great reputation of being safe and mother approved. I have applied the gel twice now, and while I still look like a lobster, I feel much better and am not sitting here in pain.