Other Grains & Pastas:
Maruchan
Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties

As Good as Getting Them In Japan

When I grew up we used to have a lot of soup and sandwiches since there were 6 of us kids and my parents as well. That was not all we had but quite often. Now of course there was one that we had at least a couple of times a week. This one was also to help with sickness as well and is actually still used by many who say that it is for staying healthy. Chicken noodle soup has been on the table everywhere and will be still.

The time I spent over seas I went to many countries and tried a lot of different types of food. There was one that really got to me since it made me think of home. I was in the Navy so my port was Japan. We ate at a lot of Japanese restaurants snd I always had to have the Ramen noodle soup. Then later down the road they sold it all over the U.S. but there is only one that compares to the Japanese noodle soup. The taste is amazing compared to any others I have tried.

I have found all of theirs are good and they have six specific types or flavors on the market and are very cheap and easy to fix. All you need to do is put it in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes and it is done. It is so easy that even a child could fix it. The six flavors that I know of are : 1. Oriental, 2. Beef, 3. Shrimp, 4. Mushroom, 5. Picante Beef, and of course my favorite is 6. Chicken. With that variety you should be able to please everyone at the table. You just have to try it.

Very bitter

When I first had this it was very bitter and sour tasting and barely had any flavor. Not buying this ever again and I like ramen a lot. Overall it was a bad experience and I would prefer eating other flavored ramens than what this "bundle" had to offer.

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup's Mmmmm' Im in love'

from Clovis, CA

Pros

• Cheap Lol
  • Flavorful
  • Fresh
  • Healthy

Cons

• None All Goods

• A Grate Mans Choice
  • Cooking
  • Seasoning
  • Snack

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor MMMM".
Hi how are you. Just here to share my intrest in today's grate foods. And one of my top foods to enjoy from the market or grocery store is Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor. I have always loved to enjoy Ramen Noodle Soups.So I thought I say a few words on how I feel about what I enjoy for a lunch, dinner or snack. Simple to make and simple to eat. The price is the most importent part. It's a low priced item. For me I enjoy Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Beef Flavor when its cold out. But dont get me wrong I enjoy my Ramen Noodle Soups any time of the year.

Quick and Easy Meal or Side Dish

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

These have got to be the easiest, not to mention the cheapest dried noodles available. Just about anybody who can boil water will be able to make these into a meal or a tasty side dish. I like to simply put these into boiling water, add the seasoning packet, stir, and eat. My one complaint is the amount of salt in these seasoning packets. I used to dump in the whole packet, but now I only use half, it cuts down on the salty taste. There are many varieties to choose from, my favorites are beef and shrimp flavors. I mainly eat these noodles as a meal in itself, with some crackers, but I have used as a side dish for chicken and steak dinners, since it takes only minutes to prepare the noodles. A cheap, easy meal that anybody can make.

The cheapest meal around.

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

I will only eat two flavors of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup the beef flavor and the chicken flavor. I have tried the other flavors and they just didn't taste as good. I've never liked it as a soup because once you add the flavor packet it gets watered down. You lose most of the flavor in the water. I like to drain most of the water out and just add the packet to the noodles. It is an instant lunch that you could take to work or make at home in just minutes. The beef flavored noodles have one hundred ninty calories per package, but they are filling and tasty when you are on a budget.

Part of a college students survival

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

I could live off this stuff. If you are a college student you are going to love it. It's cheap sand it tastes good. Throw some chicken and vegetables in it and you have dinner made. It is high in sodium but that is what makes it so amazing. It comes in tons of flavors. My favorite is the spicy kind. Shrimp and beef are also good.

DELICIOUS

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

I love Ramen noodles! This is always my favorite dinner. As a college student, I am on a tight budget and short on time. Ramen is always a great decision. While it gets a bad rep for the high sodium content, I have found that using 1/2 the water and 1/2 the packet works just as well, with half the sodium!! If you want to have an easy food thats handy for times when cooking is not an option, this is your stuff!

Hooray for Ramen Noodles!

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

Believe me, you can love making and EATING Ramen Noodle soup no matter who you are or what your level of cooking is because it's some of the best soup in the world! Honestly, the broth is so simple but so TASTY without all kinds of salt or strange spices (my personal favorite being beef with chicken a close second) and the long curly noodles are something else! It reminds me of Chinese lo mein noodles, as a matter of fact. No matter what time of year it is, Ramen Noodles are a great choice for lunch or a family dinner and are easy to make on the stovetop. Available in a handful of flavors and for only cents per package that fill an entire bowl!

Maruchen: The Go-To Noodle Soup

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

What in the world did we do before we could buy Maruchen Ramen noodles? My kids have loved these and so have I since we first tried them. I prepare them just as they are for a quick hot treat anytime. But, when I have leftovers like chicken or ground beef, or even veggies, I throw them all in with a pack or two and in a few minutes I have a hot meal for the whole family. They are quick to prepare and never disappoint. They are consistently delicious in whatever flavor you pick. We especially love the chicken and beef is good too. When my kids want a midnight snack they ask me to fix them a ramen from Maruchen. They are so economical and just make sense. I buy several of the big packs every time I shop for groceries because I know we will use them a dozen different ways. Great product and the best thing since sliced bread.

A college staple.

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

I used to live on Maruchan Ramen Noodles back in college, and I still like to keep a few packs around for a quick meal or snack in about ten minutes. They aren't the healthiest food, but they are quick and satisfying. These noodles come with a variety of flavor packets, and Pork and Chicken remain my favorites. I also like to eat the noodles uncooked like a cracker. They're good that way, I promise. They taste kind of like chow mein noodles.

Great for a fast meal.

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

Maruchan Ramen is a great option for a fast meal. They have a huge variety of flavors such as Chili, Traditional, Chicken, Beef, and Oriental. My favorite is the Chili because it's spicy! You can make it in the microwave or on the stove, and it's done relatively fast! The noodles have a strong egg taste, but the broth covers it up. One pack is good enough for one person. They're a great, fast, and cheap meal!

Tasty and really cheap meal

Comments about Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup Varieties:

I have eaten a lot of Maruchan Ramen Noodle Soup. It comes in a lot of flavors-chicken, beef, shrimp, and more. My favorite is the shrimp. You can make it in the microwave or on the stove. It's quick and easy. It tastes pretty good, especially at such a cheap price. It is great for someone on a tight budget. The shrimp variety contains carrots, green peas, and a few shrimp. They are pretty stingy on the amount of shrimp but what can you expect for the price that you pay! They are really filling and great to serve with a sandwich for lunch or dinner!