4.8
Other Wines:
Champagne & Sparkling
Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante

Summary

A fruity sparkling wine made from the finest 'Moscato Bianco' grapes grown in the heart of the prestigious Italian D.O.C.G. area. Top quality ripe grapes from a single variety are fermented once only. The fermentation is stopped at two thirds of its natural sugar potential. The resulting wine is low in alcohol, low in acidity, fresh, fruity and highly aromatic. This sparkling wine is a great partner to fruity desserts, pastry and ice cream.

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante

4.8

The only wine I can drink..... and drink and drink....

I got a bottle of Martini & Rossi Asti sparkling wine for Christmas 2006. Not being a wine drinker it just sat in my hutch until this past 4th of July (2008) when I felt like celebrating. Oh BOY, were my taste buds in for a surprise! This wine was so crisp and sweet and refreshing. My husband and I polished off the bottle. The next night, after such a wonderful taste experience, I decided to open a bottle of a different brand Asti Spumante I got this most recent Christmas. I was not half as satisfied. It didn't take long for me to discover that my taste buds were quite particular to Martini & Rossi. I've since gone and bought another bottle, and will again soon.

Martini & Rossi Asti is good for the novice

The Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante is a great champagne for the person who has never had bobbly and especially for people who do not drink wine.   It is very sweet but has a good taste.  Great to serve at parties where you are not sure about who would care for dry champagne.

Semi-sweet and lightly delicious

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

Light and delicious, perfect as a dessert wine or to celebrate a special occasion.  Relatively inexpensive and available to the consumer.  Sparkling and slightly fruity is a nice alterative to a drier champagne.  Best when served chilled.  Should be drank immediately as it does not store well once the bottle has been opened.  Best kept on ice once opened to keep it crisp and chilled.

this is the best - worth the price

from Germantown, TN

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

Had Asti for the first time 25 years ago - loved it ever since . It's fun for once a year, especially New Year's, very sweet. Don't get it confused with champagne which is much drier. But this is great for the person who really doesn't like champagne but wants the fizz and the feeling of having something special. Martini and Rossi is the premier brand for it.

This is something special!

from Rock Springs, WY

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

I just love this. You can take it to an event, or party, or drink it in a casual setting. My husband and I used to take it to the lake!  I have never met anyone who did not love it. I think this is a buy every time you want to really celebrate.

The Best

from Bloomer, WI

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

I absolutely love Asti Spumante, it is the best wine and so unique. The flavor along with the bubbliness is awesome. Also, it's very easy to find whether it's a restaurant or grocery store, whenever I look for it I'm able to find it.

Martini & Rossi Asti is good for the novice

from Newnan, GA

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante is so refreshing.

from Elk Point, SD

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante is my favorite wine to drink on New Year's Eve. It is a refreshing, bubbly and smooth wine to drink with cheese and crackers, and summer sausage, which is usually what we have with our wine.  It just has a flavor all it's own, and I have not found another wine I like better. I do drink other wines, but Ast Spumante has been the winner every time. I know this may sound funny, but we always use our bride and groom glasses on New Year's Eve, so then I can see the bubbles when I pour the wine, and the Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante has lots of bubbles in it.  I think it would go great with a good Steak too.  When I went to look for it this year, I was surprised to find that they had changed the label on it. I was having trouble finding it, and thought they were out  of it, but then the store clerk told me they had changed the label on it. It was okay, but I did not know they had changed it, so was looking for the usual label.  I guess when you get used of seeing a certain label for so long and then they change it, you feel a little lost.

Martini & Rossi is the way to go if you want good Asti

from Warren, RI

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

Over the years, I have tried various asti spumate wines, but none compare to Martini & Rossi in flavor or tickle your nose in quite the same way.

I'm not a daily drinker , but whenever I feel like having a glass of wine, I always choose M&R asti spumante.  First time I tried it must have been over 20 years ago.  It isn't the lowest priced asti, but it is well worth paying more for the difference in flavor and body .

I have finished trying other brands, seems like a futile thing to do.  If it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Drinking responsibly in R I.,

Anothernic

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante= Outstanding

from Garden City, MI

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

There is always a bottle of **Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante**in my refrigerator, just in case there is reason for celebration.  It has a light fruity taste that is perfect for any occasion.

**Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante** has a great price and I have never had a hard time finding it in stores.  I serve it every year at my New Years Eve party and my guests love it.  It is also good to add to a punch to give it that extra kick.  I have also used it to make my own version of a "spritzer".  Very light and refreshing.

I recommend that everyone keep a bottle of **Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante** on hand for that unexpected special occasion.

Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante is the best fruitty sparkling wine

from Miami, FL

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

I love Martini & Rossi's great fruitty taste. I do not drink it on a regular basis, but I love to splurge during the holidays. Its great with orange juice i.e. "The Famous Mimosa"  :o) I would highly recommend this for any festive holiday! All you need is a 7oz champagne flute, 3oz fresh squeezed orange juice (chilled), and the famous Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante (chilled). ENJOY!!!

i absolutely love this !!!!!!!

from Manahawkin, NJ

Comments about Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante:

EVERY YEAR SINCE I CAN REMEMBER..... MARTINI AND ROSSI ASTI SPUMANTE HAS BEEN THERE. FOR THE BIRTHS OF BOTH MY CHILDREN, 3 MAGNUMS FOR MY ENGAGEMENT, ALWAYS RECEIVE A BOTTLE FOR MY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTENINGS, WEDDINGS  EVERY THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS AND ESPECIALLY FOR THE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION. IT JUST SEEMS TO FIT ANY OCCASION OR GET TOGETHER. IT IS LIGHT,  NOT DRY AT ALL, SLIGHTLY SWEET AND IT GOES WITH WHATEVER U ARE EATING. I ESPECIALLY LIKE IT WITH APPETIZERS. IT IS DEFINITELY MY CHOICE WHEREVER I GO. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!! I GIVE IT TO EVERYONE TO ENJOY, WHATEVER THE REASON. HERE'S TO THE BUBBLES!!!!!  ELI