Other Snacks & Cookies:

Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared

Pros

Cons

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared: You'll Want More Than 2 Squares

Most people I know weren't aware of the Snickers Squared until I asked them if they ever tried them and offered them a square. Almost everyone that tried them liked them but to get the best taste experience you are going to need to refrigerate them for a couple of minutes. This is a necessity in the summer because they do get a little soft and squishy in the heat. That means that they break down a little differently and the taste isn't as powerful.

This is a Snickers with a twist; that twist is peanut butter. It's not like a square Reece Cup or a hunk of peanut butter coated in chocolate. You are still getting everything that comes in a Snickers bar like the peanuts, caramel and nougat but they threw in peanut butter and coated it with a generous amount of chocolate.

It goes without saying that these aren't the best things to over-indulge in. Each 1.78 ounce bar (two pieces) contains 250 calories 30 carbohydrates, 13 grams of fat and 4 grams of protein. I thought that these would have more protein in them because of the peanut butter but four grams isn't a lot in my opinion.

I have no problem eating both squares in one sitting but I usually try to have one and save one for later. Freezing them and eating them that way gives you a slightly different mouthfeel and makes it last longer.

That was yucky!!

A friend of mine and I saw a commercial for these right before we went to the store. So we decided if we saw them we would buy a couple. That was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. Don't get me wrong. I love chocolate but there was just something about this candy that made it absolutely disgusting and I will never ever eat it again. We ended up giving it to our children after we took a bite of it because it was so disgusting. It was like a mix between Reese's and Snickers. I love reese's and I love snickers but I obviously don't love the two together because I wanted to spit this candy back out after I ate it. The saltiness from the nuts and the peanut butter was the grossiest mixture I have ever tasted in my mouth. I just had this yesterday and I can still taste it in my mouth. I wish to never try a candy or anything else that gross again. I was surprised when the kids ate what us parents didn't eat.

Tasty

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

Initially I didn't know how to feel about Snickers Peanut Butter Squared bars. I had already come to like the bouncy nougat of the Snickers bar. However, I am glad that I was open enough to try it. I like how the peanut butter is more of a creamy texture than a lump of peanut butter goo. The chocolate was milk chocolate and reminiscent of the original Snickers bar. The peanut area was too. They just basically put a new spin on it by adding creamy peanut butter - which was a deliciously innovative decision. They also made the bars in two pieces rather than one. This way, you've got better portion control or you can share it evenly. Snicker Peanut Butter Squared was an excellent and very tasty.

It is okay.

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

This is basically a Snickers bar with a peanut butter nougat inside. I am a big fan of Snickers and Reese's and this is like a combination of the two. I can't say that I am a big fan of this particular candy bar, but it is okay. The square shape is also something new, but that doesn't matter to me as much as the flavor does.

Absolutely the greatest alteration to a classic.

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

This is the perfect snack for a peanut butter lover. This full flavor candy bar is extremely decadent and delicious. This candy bar comes in a single package with two separate squares. The only downfall to the peanut butter rendition is the lack of caramel. Other than that, this bar is complete.

Yummy!

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

I love Mars Snickers Peanut Butter Squared! I am a huge fan or regular Snickers so I knew I had to try these. They come in little small squares which are perfect to pop in your mouth. They have an awesome peanut butter taste and they're very unique. If you love peanut butter and chocolate, these are for you!

Snickers Peanut Butter Squared: You'll Want More Than 2 Squares

from Pittsburgh, PA

better than expected

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

this is so good. the kids love them and will fight over them. It is better than you would think and it is filling, even though they don't look too big. I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes peanut butter and chocolate together. Good to snack on for an afternoon snack.

not so good

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

I love Snickers. I love peanut butter. I love chocolate/peanut butter candy. Where did Snickers Peanut Butter Squared go wrong? I can't figure it out. First of all, there's a certain pully, chewy consistency I expect in any candy bearing the Snickers name. It really isn't a Snickers without the caramel. This would have been better if they had just replaced the nougat with a peanut butter filling, and left everything else about the Snickers alone.

A Great change to Snickers!

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

I absolutely love the snickers candy bars. I have enjoyed them for over 20 years. When I saw the Snickers Peanut Butter Squared candy bar at the gas station I had to try it out to see how it compared to the classic bar. To my surprise it was even better! Imagine the classic snickers but with a peanut butter taste.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

This candy bar has a unique flavor that fully satisfies a craving for peanut butter, as well as a craving for salt. The peanuts, chocolate and caramel add a special flavor that you cannot find in another candy bar. The combination of the flavors may be the best thing since peanut butter and chocolate were combined!

If you didn't think it could get better..

Comments about Mars - Snickers Peanut Butter Squared:

If you didn't think that someone could improve upon Snickers think again. The addition of peanut butter to the already delicious flavor combinations that make up a Snickers was a grand slam idea. It's almost like two different candy bars in one. Delicious.