3.7

Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry

3.7

I love them!

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

I love M&M's and I love seeing all the new flavors that they're coming out with! I picked up a bag of the M&M's Wildly Cherry a few months ago. The best part about them is definitely the addition of the cherry flavor. Cherry and chocolate make a decadent combination, and then adding the M&M texture and crunch makes it perfect! It's a great way to have chocolate covered cherries in a small, portable form! They taste great and everyone in my family loves them. I hope they keep this flavor around!

Joy in a bag!

from Beaumont, TX

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE,these ! The thing is one day my husband gave me a bag of the regular M&M's and I started remembering howthey use to have peanut butter M&M's at Halloween. And how once upon a time ther were CRUNCHY M&M's. And I told my husband wouldn't it be great if they made Cherry M&M"S, or Raspberry M&M's, or Zebra bags of M&M's, (white and dark chocolate) or Orange flavore M&M's and my list could go on for DAYS!! Anyhow within a few months of this conversation with my spouse... low and behold he brings me home a bag of the NEW Cherry flavored M&M's !! And I'm WOWED I'm like whaaaat did you doooo?!!! Did you like call the M&M"S people and tell them hey you know what would really make me the KING of M&M's ? If you made this!! Now I know he didn't have anything to do with ir but it was an AWESOME coincedence wasn't it? So needless to say these are among my FAVORITE! NOW if only they would bring back the CRUNCHY M&M's

starts out okay but not for me

from Plymouth, MA

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

Cherry M&Ms are not a good idea in my opinion. The flavor is decent when it starts, but it lingered in my mouth too long and I found it to be too strong. The M&Ms are also larger and probably causes less to be packaged. I would rather have almond or peanut M&Ms.

MMMMMMMMMM.................

from Saint Cloud, FL

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

I bought a small bag of the Wild Cherry M&M's for my grandson's Easter basket.

Well, he wasn't very excited about them so I asked him if I could try them.

The first bite reminded me of those (very expensive) Harry & David's chocolate cherry things that I love so much. After eating about half the bag I was kind of sick of them though (LOL). That didn't stop me from eating the rest of the bag the next day!

I have since bought them for others to try and everyone likes them. I have a bag in my freezer right now because I bvelieve they are not being made anymore, but I could be wrong. I think they were one of the "limited edition" M&M's.

A bit to much cherry for me

from Williamsport, MD

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

Hubby & I have always been hooked on M & M's but when they brought out the cherry ones, we had to turn thumbs down on it.   We bought a bag to try but it seemed that with all the cherry flavor, you lost the chocolate taste.    Just wasn't for us.

Limited Edition M&M's have gone wild

from Appleton, WI

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

OK, did M&M's go wild?  Yes, they did with their limited edition of "Wildly Cherry" M&M's.

SInce I was a kid I have loved M&M's and while at the store today I saw a new package of them and OH MY they went CHERRY on me.  Of course for a two for one sale we had to give them a try.  We have chocolate and wild cherry flavor, combined.  Different, but not bad at all.  I am sure when my husband opens the bag he won't read it, just see the M&M's and I will get a face because of the great cherry flavor he won't expect.  This one will really take you off guard and so don't surprise someone with this little package of cherry/chocolate blast they will receive.

I really like them, when you bite into it you taste a lot of the cherry, but wonder where the juice is like what you get from a chocolate covered cherry.

Yes, this is a something new, limited edition and worth a try...try it with an adventure in your mind because this is not just chocolate anymore.

A bit too cherry for me

from Prescott, AZ

Comments about Mars - M&M's Wildly Cherry:

I tried out the limited edition of Cherry M&M's and thought they were ok. I liked the taste of the cherry's in the m&m's but found it a bit too rich tasting for me. The M&M company is always coming out with new ideas, just not the right idea to me this time.